Trumptards will defend this. At what point will you brand Trump a traitor...

Trumptards will defend this. At what point will you brand Trump a traitor? Is it really worth selling out our country to trigger sjws on some irrelevant college campus?

>President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

>The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

>The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

>“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

>inb4 washingtonpost
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.31a82c83a4be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
businessinsider.com/watch-vladimir-putin-respond-comey-firing-hockey-game-fbi-cbs-video-politics-russia-investigation-2017-5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
nytimes.com/2017/05/12/opinion/sunday/if-liberals-hate-him-then-trump-must-be-doing-something-right.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies

Russia is an ally against ISIS.

They do more than any of the others too.

>Not a single source
fake news

Sup Forums will care when the SAP intel hildabeast sold is investigated and she is prosecuted for it. Not to mention the endless felonies strewn in her wake from little rock to the state dept.

Prosecute the rose law firm cunt or DJT stays powerful and popular.

END OF FUCKING DISCUSSION.

no indictment for the criminal cunt = Sup Forums luvs TRUMP.

>Trump selling out to Russia
Tell me something I don't know

>op doesn't want to annihilate muslims
I expected better from you user

K...keep me posted.

If it's highly classified, how does WaPo know what was passed on?

Also, no archive. Fuck you OP

Given that Russia is our only ally, no

>anonymous sources

Don't forget that John Podesta is employed by the Washington Post now...

>FAMILIAR SOURCES SAY

WOW.

WOW.

WHEN HAS "UNNAMED SOURCES" GOTTEN THE IMMINENT ARRIVAL OF DROOMPFS FINISHING WRONG BEFORE?

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

>Revealed nothing that wasn't publicly accessible
>Working in conjunction with the Russian state to get rid of ISIS™ Brought to you by Obama ©

What am I supposed to be defending again?

Everyone here is genuinely too stupid to realize that this is a major clusterfuck.
Trump disrupted our own ongoing covert ops because he's a syphilitic TV show host who can't keep his fucking mouth shut to one of our biggest rivals on the planet.
I give him a month before he gets Scalia'd.

>So classified that only Trump, select intelligence officials and minimum wage bloggers at a tabloid media outlet owned by the Amazon guy know!

Unnamed sources for Time Man of the Year

>Washington post
>credible
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAA GO NECK YOURSELF YOU FILTHY NIGGER SAGE

>will defend this
They already are.

Ya maybe post some reliable sources instead of kike nigger faggot ((((sources)))) from establishment nwo Jeff bezos CIA front owned Washington post you stupid piece of shit nigger

He's not an intentional traitor. He's a "useful idiot" and a fucking moron. He always has been.

Or to quote Putin the other day:

>"President Trump is acting in accordance with his competence..."

Kek.

businessinsider.com/watch-vladimir-putin-respond-comey-firing-hockey-game-fbi-cbs-video-politics-russia-investigation-2017-5

>Russia fights ISIS
>(((Ally))) does jack shit all day
Huh, really gets the noggin joggin...

With the amount of Completely Real, Definitely Not Fake information Unnamed Sources leaks every week, all across the globe, it's amazing he hasn't been arrested and jailed. His uncanny ability to be eavesdropping on multiple officials at the same time in different parts of the world would also be of interest to the sciences.

Who will finally catch the hacker known as Unnamed Sources?

>muh useful idiot maymay
LEL you people are absolutely pathetic and I only gain more energy from your delusion. Next is the wave of suicides to come when 2020 rolls around and trump wins again. I can't wait for all the lefty blood, all that suicide will be hilarious

>the four other threads we posted got laughed at and exposed for being utter shit
>hopefully if i post it a fifth time it won't be exposed for nothing
>me and my shareblue buddies posting in this thread will surely convince them to impeach trump this time

wew
kill yourself

To be fair, who was the last President that wasn't completely compromised and owned by the Kikes to serve Israeli interests?

Why single out Drumpffff?

Those are some of my favorite liberals
The lack of self-awareness is written on their faces as they unironically call conservatives the useful idiots

o i am laffin

trump is a fucking idiot. but, i love how you shareblue faggots are using everything in your power to take the mother fucker down. nobody wants democrats in power ever again. get this through your fucking head you piece of shit. i'd rather be led by drumpf any day of the week than hildabeast. at least i know one of them won't bring in half of the middle east doing irreparable damage to the USA

It's blowing up on twitter

People actually take Buzzfeed seriously still

Now this is autism.
Kike loving faggot

>da da russia is your ally, your greatest ally comrade

Hillay Clinton though

>Buzzfeed confirms

This

A head of state sharing classified information readily available for his use with another head of state that will keep the information classified as well in their possession? How absurd!

>buzzfeed confirms

LOL.

Being this much of a politics new-fag thinking "useful idiot" is a meme.

It's from 1941 and in Russian where it's from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

It was used to describe nihilists, you know like Trump supporters.

You comrade, are a DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.

>At what point will you brand Trump a traitor?

When he actually does something treacherous, and not something that is simply preying on the woeful lack of critical analysis skills of liberal retards...

The fun thing about the post Trump Sup Forums is that even right leaning and in some case far right leaning people are labelled shill. If you don't like Trump or dare criticize him you're a shill.

Well for your case specifically you're probably a white supremacist and I know you guys are having your well deserved revenge. I know we were harsh with you in the past, the pre Trump era, when you were seen as a band of outcast retarded mongoloids, barely surviving with 1 thread or 2 in the corner, it's fair game.

Not sure how to answer. Putin is a Kike? So is Assad, the guy Putin is helping win a war, also a kike?

Down the faggot hole we go...

>Shilling this hard
Know how I know you're gay?

Ambassadors aren't heads of state. If you think the Russians would keep it classified, you are naive.

>WaPo only has 1 scoop!!!

>Comrade

Hey you hear that? It's leftypol calling you back

Now that it's clear you know the definition of "useful idiot"

Look up the type of idiot you are which is a "useless idiot"

make a watch for me.
also bad thread, op.

when you say (((our))) interests, do you not mean kike neo-con globalists' interest?

i hate these people and wish them death. why should Sup Forums care if DJT is clusterfucking the cia-kikes?

Implying Obama didn't discuss that decision with his staff before hand.

>make a watch for me.
You can't afford it. Make me a burger.

At the cost of our sovereignty? Why are you so quick to sacrifice everything to kill Muslims?

Article from the NYT today explains the dead-enders who still supports Trump's reasoning for giving up their personal values and patriotism for the LULZ.

>If Liberals Hate Him, Then Trump Must Be Doing Something Right

nytimes.com/2017/05/12/opinion/sunday/if-liberals-hate-him-then-trump-must-be-doing-something-right.html?_r=0

Because Muslims literally sacrifice everything to kill us, you fucking retard.

You can't see the glaring difference.

Also, there were "photographers" posing as diplomats in the room.

Post the archive, you shit filled piece of cunt

>Putin is a Kike
He is their best friend.

Israel is a sacred cow to Moscow.

Putin from childhood has close relationships with rabbis and religious jews.

He and main rabi from חב"ד are close friends.

Then Israel regulary flying over Syria russian AAS always silent.

Old jew Kissinger also his friend.

Only stupid fucks from Sup Forums actually believe what Putin is a anti-jew

Weak. And you missed me using the term "comrade" because it's a Russian saying from 60 years ago that your dumb ass thought was fucking meme. Trumpcucks are dumb fucks.

i will pay up to 10,000 swiss francs. only the case has to be made of 18k gold.

>For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

So it's fucking nothing.

Its fucking insane how pol will believe literally any no name blog as long as they agree with it, but won't even consider information from a reputable source. You fuckers are insane and bend over backwards just to get a sniff at Trump's dick.

Honestly, I trust him more than Trump at this point. The saddest part of all this is that I could see Trump actually sharing this info with the Russians. I really dont see him making it past New Years unless he starts a war or something. Even then Pence might take the lead.

Figure it out yourself you dumb fuck TrumpCuck.

What are Sup Forums approved sources?

/pol worships Trump like the Norks worship Kim

He said president, you fucking dipshit. Unless you're too fucking retarded to understand he meant us presidents.

Definitely not newspapers that hire the campaign chief of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Trump was in his full authority to do this, just like firing Comey and ending press conferences. All you people can do is scream and cry about it. It is funny as hell to watch.

If Trump wins again I think that'll be the absolute downfall of America. I'm a fiscal conservative, but at least I have the balls to say that nothing he's done has helped our nation. He's ineffective and probably gonna be the reason were not a superpower in the future.

fucking this

>Washington Post
>reputable source

You may pick one and only one.

it's from the Washington post that be fake news boi.

whether he is or isn't makes literally no difference to the average american

politics only really affects the rich

This place is fucking embarrassing. The amount of self deception in here is incredible. Sup Forums fuckers will go to any length to say that Trump is their perfect golden boy.

If he revealed it then it's no longer classified.

Oh no, all the news papers know he did that, but how?! There's no way Trump just made it public that he did that and that there is nothing to hide since both Russia and the US are fighting the same isis, you fucking moron.
OP is a faggot.

What are your views on the nuclear codes, trumps hands, and the proximity of said hands to said codes?

When republicans do it they are "revealing highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador"

When democrats do it they are "sharing intelligence on terrorists with Russia".

Pic related.

Of course it's blowing up. Twitter has been engineered to promote Marxist faggotry. Desperate Hillarytards will latch on to any hope they can get.

>Washington Post
>Anonymous Sources
>The Manifesto of the Media Narrative has been leaked and it has revealed Soros and the Goys are trying to get you to be anti-Trump shills.

Yeah, fuck off.

hopefully he launches them

BTW, same fucking paper. If it wasn't for double-standards, they would have none.

top kek, believing what McMasters says and not WaPo and their (((sources))) this is the end of Grumpf.

The pre trump era Sup Forums would shit on this guy, hard. I also suspect only white supremacists and retards still shill hard for this guy and a lot of people do it for the lulz.

At least I think most Europeans do it for the lulz because honestly we don't care who your president his, it's not like it will change your foreign policy, it's not up to your president to decide. The US have an agenda and if you don't follow it you're done. The only thing a president can affect is the timeline. So yes in 4 years I will probably shill hard again and hope he will be reelected because honestly Obama, what a dull 8 years it was. But guys like Bush or Trump ? Now we're talking. Great source of lulz indeed.

And with Trump we have the bonus points that it will weaken your country because he's a lunatic and a fucking idiot. Bush was a retard too but at least he knew a little bit what he was doing and was manageable. Trump must be a nightmare to handle for the neocons.

If it's so secret why do these faggots even know of its existence?

Yes goy! Trump is fighting the Muslims!

All meetings with foreigners in the White House are probably recorded. Send the recording to members of the Intel Comittee at the Senate, have them come out and say that this information is true/false.

Case closed.

If it's true, Trump is probably careless. If not, media is out of control. If Russia put Trump in the oval office, it was for him to lift sanctions and/or to jeopardize US relationship with allies.

I am so ashamed of voting for Trump.
We've all been fooled into giving a madman control of the ice cream scoop!

(((washington post)))

The president runs our foreign policy. You know he's allowed to do that, right?

MSM is just making shit up now. The anonymous officials referenced in the WaPo are probably Amazon's Board of Directors.

>What are your views on the nuclear codes, trumps hands, and the proximity of said hands to said codes?

You can't launch nukes with "codes".

All Trump can do is unlock one of the many safety features that prevent individuals from launching them.

McMaster already called this fake news

Trumptard here. I'm going to stop shitposting for a moment, and admit that this is a pretty big fuckup. Even though its not illegal, it's going to make it a lot harder for our intelligence community to gather intel, because all of our sources are going to immediately go silent. This is bad, and some of us are willing to admit that.

Now, back to the shitposting.

Ivan, can I call you Ivan?
>My name is Sergei.
I thought his name was Sergei.
>My name is Sergey.
Well look, why don't I just call you both 'Ivan' to keep things simple?
>What?
>That makes no sense.

Ivans, lemme tell you, our intelligence guys, these guys, they're amazing guys, lemme tell ya, these guys are so good at what they do, so good, very important what they do, they're out their every day doing what they do and they do it better than anybody else. The things these guys do, I can't say, but if I could, man, I tell you, the things they do to keep my country safe, forget about it, you'd be so amazed, the dedication these guys have is incredible. Believe me.

>WaPo: "TRUMP LEAKS HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, IMPEACHMENT SOON."

Intelligence sharing happens all the time, the problem here seems the process. The damage isn't what information was given but the process on how it was obtained. If Trump brought up any inkling about the gathering on intelligence with the Russians then he's politically stepped on fucking LEGO.

Based Paul Ryan. Our next president.

I wish he was a russian puppet then he wouldn't have bombed syria like a Ziocon servant

>WaPo wrote the article
>in it they say it's been confirmed by Buzzfeed News
Yeah I feel like this is fucking nothing

>All Kushner can do is unlock one of the many safety features that prevent individuals from launching them.

Trump did this same shit to catch other leakers in the Oval Office.

I'm sure everyone knows whose leaking and this is proof

>An ally with access to the inner workings of Islamic State
That ally is clearly Israel.