DRUMPF AT IT AGAIN

When can we impeach this fool?

Other urls found in this thread:

independentsentinel.com/new-york-times-reports-fake-news-twice-one-day-embarrass-trump/
independentsentinel.com/gloria-steinem-says-abortions-causes-climate-change/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKCN18B2MX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's 5D chess, you shill. If you give classified information to the Russians, you win.

LOL

I heard there was nothing classified in what he discussed
Then again, I don't have a security clearance

Does anyone know the writer of this piece? I bet he has crazy security clearances if he's able to make this accusation with 100% certainty

REGRET
EVERY
DAY

it's just locker room talk, guise

Wtf? I believe the washington post now! Drumpff is fininshed this time for real!

>I heard there was nothing classified in what he discussed

bullshit nigger

Trump is based as fuck, when can we start lynching democrats for being traitorous scum?

You fags arent my countrymen and deserve to die.

I'm trying to find out what kind of security clearances these writers have, I'll address your post in a moment
It just seems so weird that they'd make such a claim. Surely they have some proof

Buzzfeed has confirmed and they are totally balanced

Guys, all I'm getting are hard left wing sources on this
This is a pretty big deal, surely someone has a non-partisan source for this groundbreaking claim

>SHILL THREAD

sage this bullshit

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's actually sad watching him crash and burn. How do we take away the nuclear codes? Legit scared atm, if hes backed into a corner he will start a war to distract from his treason.

idiot

Good ol' Benedict Donald giving secrets to his Soviet bffs

Trade him for 3 scoops of ice-cream.

lol, what a faggot! I bet he also sucked their dicks in private.

>Whores, what are they?
>Mike Pence when?

Wasn't there just a story about how the White House and the Kremlin were going to pool resources in order to fight ISIS in Syria?

Wouldn't it make sense for potential attack vectors to be part of the syllabus for the meeting? Trump surely had a CIA/NSA handler at the meeting. Why would they allow him to mention classified information in a meeting that wasn't on the syllabus?

Is this fake news?

>he doesnt understand how journalism works

reporters don't need a clearance, idiot.
they only needs sources, and since the white house leaks like a rusty bucket and the fbi hates trump, it's probably pretty easy to get two dozen on the record.

I MADE A MISTAKE
S-STOP PUNISHING ME FOR IT

Dbmugf btfo

How can he possibly recover now?

I'm betting their sources are totally legit
Look how often they've been right!
All those impeachable offenses, all those alleged shakeups of his cabinet and firings rumored to have occurred

Yep, the left wing propaganda arm never uses unreliable sources

It's already falling apart

Serious question lads: what's the likelihood of impeachment?

PRIME

McMaster already said that this is false.

Negative %1000000

But at this rate, with the amount of bullshit and shilling going on by the MSM, my guess is this will get turned around and come back to bite Obama and Co in the ass in a way they haven't even considered.

He's a hero ...of the Russian federation but still

Only two options as to the real story here. Either he backstabbed the House of Saud or he backstabbed Kikestan. Good on him either way.

>shilling
>MSM
>bringing up Obama for some reason

redditfags on suicide watch.

I'll interpret this triggered state as meaning impeachment is quite likely. Here we go lads.

>Washington Post.

Get the fuck out of here, faggot.

wouldn't the president be allowed to reveal what ever he wants in a diplomatic meating? they are technically allies in the war on terror and also i think partners of peace in nato.

Revealed secrets.....
ON HOW TO GET THREE SCOOPS!

so it's that time of the week again when all lefties rile up and claim this will be the end of trump, then it's proven fake or nothing comes out of it, and everyone forgets it as soon as the next "big thing" comes around.

maybe it's time to put them out of their misery for good

once again a major bump in msm credibility

yes. drumpft is russian spy. he need be im peached.

A real Russian patriot

GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

The pres can declassify information you bakas. Russia is our ally anyway.

Afaik the President can declassify any document at will

I don't think people realize this shit just isn't going to work. There's only such a big shit people are willing to stand next to true or not. Just like any conspiracy theory, the longer people push the 911 inside job narrative the less people actually believe it.

Every 20 seconds there's a new "impeach trump" thread or new article somewhere for some new shit. There's only so many UFO sightings per day anyone is willing to believe.

Of course he's allowed to. The article alledges that as a result the US loses a key ISIS intelligence source AND makes other countrys think twice as to the security of any intel they share.

NYT is running it now, meaning they've verified it with their sources. I guess if you want you can believe Trumpteam (TM) that he didn't reveal anything pertinent.

Proof? None in that article.

You are a god damn fool if you think Russia is an ally.

Trump revealed John McCain to be an ISIS operative according to a former Obama Admin. official.

Also Reuters. By calling this fake news (like right wing blogs will when they realise they cant ignore it) you deny these publications the reputation they've earned over a century of reporting.

Russia is the only nation on Earth with a pro-white government. America got pretty close until political gridlock blocked out Trump's goals and Bannon (a real white nationalist) got the boot.

Helping Russia is basically good for whites in the end.

>NYT is running it now, meaning they've verified it with their sources.
Do I need to post the cornucopia of flat out false NYT articles that were "verified by sources", or can we all just agree you're retarded to save time?

The New York Times has printed so much untrue shit, no one believes the any more. Their goal is no longer selling news. It is attacking Trump, and trying to help the left seize power. Do you really not know this?

Don't give up. If we give in to the lefts's tactics, they will continue using them. This flood of fake news and treason will NEVER end if we allow it to work. We must teach them that their tactics WILL ONLY GET THEM KILLED. This is the only way to stop the hellish, never ending insanity of the leftists. It is a cancer which must be eliminated.

They've published articles, that will have the same massive impact on the administration, that are false? Please link and i'll change my mind. Using the daily wire or likewise to verify their falsity dosent count im afraid.

Also please feel free to post the cornucopia of false articles that reuters has published, invalidating their 170 years of reporting.

They all use each other as sources retard, that's part of why the sources are anonymous lol

Just read every issue for the past year. Everything in it is untrue. Well, except for the sport scores. ANd maybe the weather. Better yet, why don't YOU provide ME with ONE SINGLE STORY about Trump and Russians which was true. One. YOU arethe ones looking for prosecution. Lets see some proof.

POTUS as commander in chief can do whatever the fuck he wants when it comes to classification. Classification is done by EO and not by Congress. SCOTUS has upheld this. You kikes have no power.

Its WaPo, notoriously bad about making shit up or blowing things out of proportion in regards to Trump. The article does make it sound like it's another Obama leak, which might backfire on them.
New info states that it is related to the laptop-bomb threat to airlines which has been known for at least a month. It will amount to nothing, but Dems will howl.

independentsentinel.com/new-york-times-reports-fake-news-twice-one-day-embarrass-trump/
Try using Google, genius. Type in NY TIMES fake news.

You forgot to mention Hillary's emails, or Benghazi.

LOLS.
cropping out 'washington post' like a faggot in the hopes people will believe this garbage. faggot.

it won't happen. when Obama got elected all the Reps and anti-bongo ppl were clamoring to get him impeached for anything. It never happened. And it won't happen with Trump either.

You don't get to impeach someone just bcs you don't like him.

You're assuming this is going to have any impact at all.
It won't
Liberals are going to whine, and cry like you are now, and then nobody is going to talk about it in a week.
If this is your death blow I give the left more credit than they deserve.

Finally! I supported Trump because he promised to be pro Russian.

If WaPo reports it, the entire MSM reports it as truth. The pattern is: WaPo makes allegations based on undisclosed "sources"; CNN and all of the other outlets report it as fact; the world believes it is the unvarnished TRUTH the next day.

McMaster just called bullshit on he story.

independentsentinel.com/gloria-steinem-says-abortions-causes-climate-change/

How can you unironically link that blog? Did you even read the article? They're not outright falsities on any level near to the OP.

What would you be saying if the WP reported Hillary doing the same?

HOLY SHIT whose STILL paying you fucking kikes for all these shill threads?

"any day now!" says increasingly homosexual OP for the 100th time this year.

when is someone in this admin going to grow some fucking balls and starting publicly executing the traitors that are trying to influence foreign policy extra-legally. look in the fucking legislative branch first. I want to see bullets going through some of these fucking kike skulls, or are we just going to let them keep using McCarthyism for the next 3 years and take it like a bunch of weak pussies?

It was pretty obvious

bootlicker

You are not getting anywhere shill. This ain't our first Lugenpresse rodeo.

>What would you be saying if the WP reported Hillary doing the same?
Nothing. I'm not a retard, so I don't believe anything the mainstream media. I've been around too long to fall for those tricks anymore.

>When can we impeach this fool?
when you can present concrete evidence and irrefutable facts.
unfortunately, the media can't break their habit of reporting fake news.

TWO
W
O

SCOOPS
C
O
O
P
S

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKCN18B2MX

Be a man and own it

Only thing sounding insane is you, faggot. Trump whores himself out to Russians, deal with it.

Trump is a goddamn hero. Shills BTFO. Shills are weak. their small dicks grow smaller every day they shill here.

>you hear that SHILLS? YOUR DICKS GROW SMALLER EVERY TIME YOU SHILL HERE. PEPE GONNA TAKE YORU DIKE

How's that different from when Hillary did it? Except with Hillary there was actually proof.

Relax, snowflake

Trump works together with a noble ally. If CIA pet Al Qaeda results in death so be it.

>KEK

>implying this will keep any twitter activist from retweeting everything negative about Trump ever

Love how every one is up in arms about this fake news yet they still forgive hitlery for her 10s of thousands of proven classified emails that were given out to MULTIPLE countries and don't even get me started on her involvement in bengahzi and the Watergate scandal but I guess she is safe because she is Hillary and plays by different rules from everyone else

"Russians hacked the power grid" was a real WaPo story that was so fake they retracted it.

when is someone in this admin going to grow some fucking balls and starting publicly executing the traitors that are trying to influence foreign policy extra-legally. look in the fucking legislative branch first. I want to see bullets going through some of these fucking kike skulls, or are we just going to let them keep using McCarthyism for the next 3 years and take it like a bunch of weak pussies?

>They only need sources
>Unnamed source claims....

It's almost as if they can make up anything they want.

>Noble ally
>Russia

Fantasy

yesterday's scandal; two scoops!
today's scandal; muh Russia!
tomorrow's scandal; when Trump eats smarties, he doesn't eat the red ones last!
also, digits and Podesta dies in 2017

Lol. It's almost getting difficult to tell the difference between a shill and someone being satirical. Poe's law.

ok stormfront chill out

Why do black people commit murder at such high rates and why do they have such low iqs?

i got your back leaf
checkem

>my ID: gODs

thats an election meme, newfriend.

How many times has GROMPF been impeached yet again? Really feels like this 437th impeachment might truly be the end for him.

re-roll for the death of Skippy

>Implying most people don't think it was an inside job
>Being this fucking delusional

Even if they didn't actually carry it out, they were aware of it and let it happen.

HOW WILL LE DRUMPFE EVER RECOVER!?!?

>Trump whores himself out to Israel

Fixed that for you. Why dont you guys ever attack Trump israel collusion?

>When can we impeach this fool?

at least Chuck Schumer is calling for people to chill out and not jump to conclusions until actual evidence can be reviewed.