Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

It's not about feeling superior - it's wanting to be with your people.

/thread

No. While jews are smarter, that doesn't account for how invasive they are in positions of power. The real explanation is, of course, becaue of tribalism and nepotism. They are corrupt and promote their own.

>Racial realists are the same person

Virtually all HBD types acknowledge the higher Jewish figure.

I'm a race realist but unlike this dumb graphic (the bottom portion), I can acknowledge the jewish IQ being a bit higher. Same for the asian IQ.

Too bad that alone doesn't automatically = superiority.

Factor in attractiveness, accomplishments/inventions, and the superior group of people is plain obvious.

Nobody will argue that Jews have a slightly higher average IQ and that it is an advantage they have over others but that is not why they are hated. Jews are hated because they are amoral sociopaths who undermine the fabric of every society they inhabit.

Also to think whites being "superior" to blacks only boils down to IQ is idiotic. It is also heavily cultural and the fact that Africans have serious shortcomings in future planning and abstract thinking. Additionally "superior" is a broad term, every group has its strengths and weaknesses and this includes blacks.

>slightly higher

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whites IQ wise are to Jews what niggers are to whites.

I dont think anyone disputes jews are very high intelligence. Keep in mind its all on a curve and the jewish population is so small there is still far more whites with 140+ IQs than jews but on average Jews are smart as fuck. They had matchmakers for centuries pairing the smartest couples together. They have been practicing eugenics for a long time.

No everyone acknowledges that Jews are smart.

They have the highest IQ's.

That is part of the reason they are so problematic. By working closely with each other and using that high IQ they tend to 'take over' if there aren't measures taken to stop it.

You see this happen over and over again in history.

The Jewish Question isn't just some anti-semitic meme - it's a Real problem that nations in Europe have been trying to deal with for centuries.

You don't want to be nasty to Jews, but at the same time if you don't take steps to protect yourself they tend to infiltrate and corrupt things and take as much power as possible.

White gentiles did similar things in Africa to keep the natives at bay -- it's really just using the intelligence you have to your advantage.

That's why a homogenous society is best -- most have a similar baseline IQ and are on 'the same team' so to speak.

>1400-1950
It feels great you have to play with numbers to put the eternal anglo first

If it was 0-2000 Italy would be first of that list without competitors

>1400-1950 thus Greece is not on the chart
Fuck this meme

>They're more smart so they are a threat

You sound like a blm movement activist now

Jews are smarter than the average person they classify as "white".

However my IQ is 140 and I'm not a jew.

So, ya know, I personally am smarter than most kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
Throughout their time in Europe, Ashkenazim have made many important contributions to philosophy, scholarship, literature, art, music, and science.[18][19][20][21]

>It's not about feeling superior - it's wanting to be with your people.
the question is, why should non-whites property rights be revoked to yield to white people's wants? white superiority is necessarily invoked as a means to rationalize. also, if everyone wanted to "be with their own people", why do people enjoy the company of non-human pets? i realize that pets are not people, but they're way different from humans while still being appreciated by them.
a lot of inventions could have been "re-invented" by nw europeans after the ability to document and patent became more advanced and documentation of the original inventors, possible in arabia, south asia, greece, or east asia became """forgotten""".
>le real diversity
but i thought that diversity was bad and that homogeneity is conducive to a high-trust society?

nope.

japanese are smarter too but nobody hates them.

its the jews lying, scamming, murdering nature that gets them hated.

You don't even need IQ numbers to see how superior white intelligence is to black "intelligence".
Just look at the world and read some history books.

"Jews arent intelligent, Jews are clever."
pic related.

We know they're smarter on average. That's fine.
What we care about is the fact that they demand whites commit ethnic suicide while they do anything they can to preserve their own ethnicity. We care that the ultimate plan which Zionists have is to rule eternally over a afro-asiatic race of slave-goyim, and that whites are an obstacle to this because of our prioritization of liberty: we could never be their permanent slaves.

>b-but
Literally nigger tier "da white man got me down" arguments

>Race mixing is bad! But them Azn grills man.

Hypocrisy is an issue for everyone OP. That's what this whole 'fake news' saga is about too.

Most people aren't deserving of opinions. Dunning-Kruger Effect and all.

No. There's a reason the Jews are so dangerous.

>arguments

are you a faggot? who even needs arguments against the shit happening today. power isnt about "better arguments", your dyke teacher lied to you

zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/

>Jews are hated because they are amoral sociopaths who undermine the fabric of every society they inhabit.

You realize this is what every lower IQ population thinks about higher IQ groups. When you are higher IQ it seems like the rest of society acts like retards, they keep coming to you to borrow money to piss away while you keep getting richer catering to their foolishness.

Virtually all professionals who study this stuff have the jews (Ashkenazi only) as 1 standard deviation higher in IQ than gentile Europeans.

Basically, that's the difference between African Americans and White Americans.

Even (((Wikipedia))) will grudgingly admit that this is the 'Mainstream' Science in IQ.... though they are at pains to add that we don't know why this is and it may be due to environmental factors.

We know a lot more about this stuff than the media allows the layman to know.

Even with the high Jewish IQ, there are still many more smart white gentiles, simply because there are a lot more gentiles than Jews.

jews and niggers want to destroy whitey
whitey wants to destroy jews and niggers
what does IQ have to do with any of this? I just want to defend myself from the shit people trying to destroy me.

Because I don't want shit to do with niggers and jews. I want them to fuck off. I want the niggers to go back to Africa and the jews to go to Madagascar. That way we stop blaming each other and we go on our merry way. I just want the white race to keep existing and cultural marxists to fuck off. I don't give a shit about racial superiority and how it pertains to IQ. Jews and niggers want us dead and one is the product of another nd the jews love it when we blame the niggers even though they are a byproduct of kikery and our own self-destructive sympathy.

This is why I don't hate Jews. Every tribe tries to carve out the best for themselves...well, they used to anyways since white people got cucked.

No, racial realists would accept that some jewish groups, particularly ashkenazim, and some east asians have skew to above average intelligence.

Those who dismiss imperfections in their own group are just racists.

Increase sample size for Jews.

Only reason jews are such malevolent beings is because their dicks are mutilated at birth

Is this Ashkenazi jews or jews in general?
Israel has an average iq of 95
United States has an average iq of 98 and we are only 60% white

Very accurate and Jews are the true masterrace

>sample size
those aren't samples. It's the american population. The point is that the number of smart whites dwarfs the number of smart jews. Even though jews are on average smarter, we outnumber them greatly. Their disproportionate representation in academia/finance/media/etc is NOT due to just being smarter.

Why is Slovakia in the chart along with Austria-Hungary but Czechia isn't?
And what's the source?

The average IQ of Israeli Jews in 96.

No one here deny that jews are smart, if they weren't claming that they control the west would make no sense.

Israel is 25% arab and arab Iq is 83