Pagans unite

Guess why europa was shit for the last 1000-1500 years, because we abandoned our gods, for fucks sake.

Our gods always provided us with everything we needed, but then ((((christianity)))) came by and build their temples upon ours, killed our shamans and our magicians.

And this is by no means a meme, this is true, our gods were made for us, for our people, our lifestyle. And they are still waiting, shriveled and withered as they are after centuries of no worship and sacrifice.

Christianity is and was be an JEWISH CULT!

There is no argumentation against it, it is a fact.

Now hail your old gods, because when you do they will regain their power over midgard and will destroy those gods that do not belong here.

The other dimensions, or asgard etc. are real, if you ever dreamt about falling through a wall of stars into a light you saw it.

They won´t take you seriously, though

go roll around in pigshit or pick the future out of a pig's arsehole you kraut cunt

you should have be the ones in the camps

what does this mean

i've seen past the stars, i know all abrahamic faiths need to be destroyed

Is this a satan?

Further research confirms it is not a satan and is in fact, a viking.

Bow to no God.
Worship your People.

Symbol is vegvisir, the Icelandic compass.

>inb4 "but my whole family worships jewish texts and abides by jew-created institutions"

Christianity is controlled opposition confirmed (for the hundredth time)

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

PART 1

People want to claim that the bible says it's okay to have an interracial marriage because the reason for forbidding it is based off of religious conversion.

Note that the only exceptions to these marriages werent true interracial marriages.

Boaz married a white woman, a Moabite
And Moses marriaed also a white woman, a Midianite (children of Abraham) who lived in Cush.

I can go on but every exception is a white person.

Furthermore in Ezra 10 marriage with foreign women is forbidden, Ezra commands all the Jewish men to divorce their forign wives and "put away" their children. Regardless of their RELIGION

>We have broken faith with our God and have married foreign women from the peoples of the land, but even now there is hope for Israel in spite of this.
>Therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all these wives and their children, according to the counsel of my lord and of those who tremble at the commandment of our God, and let it be done according to the Law.

Nehemiah also mentions this also and the loss of language with it.

>In those days also I saw the Jews who had married women of Ashdod, Ammon, and Moab. 24 And half of their children spoke the language of Ashdod, and they could not speak the language of Judah, but only the language of each people. 25 And I confronted them and cursed them and beat some of them and pulled out their hair. And I made them take an oath in the name of God, saying, “You shall not give your daughters to their sons, or take their daughters for your sons or for yourselves. 26 Did not Solomon king of Israel sin on account of such women? Among the many nations there was no king like him, and he was beloved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel. Nevertheless, foreign women made even him to sin. 27 Shall we then listen to you and do all this great evil and act treacherously against our God by marrying foreign women?”

PART 2
This is in Joshua don't you think this curse applies to our nations today?

>For if you turn back and cling to the remnant of these nations remaining among you and make marriages with them, so that you associate with them and they with you, 13 know for certain that the Lord your God will no longer drive out these nations before you, but they shall be a snare and a trap for you, a whip on your sides and thorns in your eyes, until you perish from off this good ground that the Lord your God has given you.

Do you think Jamal and Achmed would lead your sons out of degeneracy and to the light of God?

No

>Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.

>“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed.

Kind means species.

Doth God take care for cattle and seed?
1 Corinthians 9:9 - we are to live by the spirit of the law.
>For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?

>Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

>Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
>This is the first and great commandment.
>And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
>On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

PART 3

>Thus I cleansed them from everything foreign, and I established the duties of the priests and Levites, each in his work.

Additionally, religious conversion is not enough except for a very select few WHITE women. Marriage with another tribe is forbidden on the basis of their history and treatment of God's people. Blacks and Arabs are a cruel lot and always have been. Arabs are not spoken well of in the Scriptures. No verses explicitly banned marriage with them, simply because no Israelite would never think of even doing it. The only temptation was with the Canaanites and a handful of other groups.

>Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

>Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Literally every shitskin group you can think of has been totally wicked to White nations. They have sinned the sin of Amelek. Therefore it is totally totally totally fucking BANNED.

Furthermore My interpretation has the backing of Ezra and Nehemiah who ADDED to those laws. Forbidding Egyptian marriages, by name, and ALL foreign marriages regardless of religious conversion. Which is more than "just Canaanites who are converted". If it was true that you can marry anyone except pagan Canaanites then God would have struck down Ezra and Nehemiah, instead his words today are SCRIPTURE.

Furthurmore Noah cursed Ham, and his sons of Canaan with a slave mentality. Because Ham had it, and like father like son. With the exception of his decedents who were in Egypt and WHITE (remember Ramasees had red hair). It would be fucking wrong to marry the children of Ham, because you will almost almost almost always give that curse to your own son.

This curse is very real because the Arabs are at least half Hamite, the blacks and Chinks are full hamites. And Indians

PART 4

>But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

>But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:

>When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
>And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
>Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

>When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
>There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
>Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
>For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
>Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.
>For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the Lord thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

PART 5

>Now go and smite Aguyk, and utterly destroy all that they (the Amelekites) have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

-You have a right as a nation to completely remove a race of men who are ruining yours.

> Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

-Furthermore you should not marry into them

>Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise. Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God: for every abomination to the Lord, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

-Furthermore you should not do worship in degeneracy, meaning as they do.

>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

-The only white women that submit will be Christians.

>He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

-Cuckoldry is forbidden.

>A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

-"Bastard" is the hebrew translation for MAMZER which literally means in hebrew racemixed child

>When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

-You as a race and tribe are to have separate, unique, and individual nations. It is demanded by God

>Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

-The Messiah said we are to obey the Law

>Guess why europa was shit for the last 1000-1500 years, because we abandoned our gods, for fucks sake.
in no small part because of you in fact. Pomeranians even equated christianity with german oppression

>People want to claim that the bible says it's okay to have an interracial marriage because the reason for forbidding it is based off of religious conversion.

The Bible says not to lay with animals.

That means "No Blacks!"

This - i mean how can you worship a god who collects taxes via the state (Kirchensteuer) and are always on the side of the current establishment to fuck over the people?

Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee

You are to separate yourselves from the racial group that is causing you nation to sin, you will utterly cast them off from the fact of the earth where ever you walk and live and you will not marry into them, unless they are your kind then a conversion is necessary unless dire circumstances where your people are dying out and losing their culture and language, then you most never marry into them again.

>muh genocide

God did nothing wrong

Cool mythology.

You know it's funny for years and years I kept saying the same thing for YEARS that the Canaanites needed to be put away with. And they DID. That it was not wrong to cut off yourself from a wicked tribe of men. And you NEED TO. And finally people are demanding and wishing the Bible had these laws and they are the same ones who said to me years ago "oh that's racist genocide is wrong. You should marry whoever you want."

Well look you got what you want. A religion that's not for cucks with an eternal law that demands interpretation by it's INTENT/SPIRIT not the letter.

You ever wondered why genocide was commanded by the Lord? Even the children and women?

So the Jews wouldn't marry into them. He gave a provision for when they did (conversion) but he ordered to kill every single damn one anyways, because that was preferred.

oh fug

I forgot about that one. Yeah thats a popular proof text. kek

You know what everytime you barg or styx go
>muh genocide

Ill cite the Torah and Jesus and Saul with PRIDE

Because were the ones who have laws to demand the salvation of the white sons of Adam.

NOT YOu

Whos the one with cuck laws now huh?