How long until the next bubble burst/depression?

How long until the next bubble burst/depression?

What are thinking could burst? What is the bubble and what artificial forces are inflating it?

I would say a decent amount of time, my gut feeling is that tech is overvalued but if you look at the revenue/valuation they are making enough money to justify so I wouldn't worry right now

much of this bubble is manipulated.

it will be crashed at a time that is inconvenient for Trump. either midterms or before the 2020 election.

End of 2019

Screencap this

The greatest lie of the last decade is that we're recovering from the recession of 2007-8. We're fast reaching the end of our time. The less the sheep know about it - the easier it is to lead them to slaughter.

This fall

When they really need to get Trump up against the ropes by threatening economic collapse.

Not unlike 2007.

what the fuck does any of this mean, this is the type of vague bullshit used by those who want to seem woke and above everyone else.

I don't understand what OP meant by a bubble. The last crash was due to subprime lending and focused on the housing market.

I *want* to hear about suspected bubbles, but we need to at least identify the issue in order to speculate about the future.

Not really. For the 2007 one they more or less loaned out enough extra fake money to keep the bubble from bursting without doing anything about the bubble itself.

10 years later and people have forgotten about the problem, kind of like how 9/11 no longer makes people want to go get that bin laden guy anymore.

Well, if you look at real estate pricing over the past century, it follows a pretty linear incline up until the bubble, in which it spikes like crazy. That line has now corrected and resumed its original course, so I don't think that the housing bubble is a continuing issue.

entering the last stages of the pump, then comes the dump

How is that even vague? It's all pretty clear. Let me bullet point it for you. I know you bag of spanner septic tanks like bullets

-we're in a depression
-as in the recession hasn't stopped
-as in the world has changed and we're fucked as we've explored economic and social evolutionary dead ends.
-the less the average person knows about this the better; at least for those who will ultimately send those people to their end.

In short, the sun is setting on our society and I suggest you make hay while the sun still shines.

Residential perhaps not, although there are some obviously deranged locations. Usually, one bubble gets rolled in to the next to keep the game going.

One that didn't get sorted in 2007 was commercial real estate. I'd have my eye on that one more than residential these days. People still need homes. Businesses less so.

Never we are post bubble

get your bitcoins folks
interest rates are already at 0
>fucking 0 folks
there's nothing they can do whenever whatever hits the fan next
>almost 10 years since the last one, STILL FUCKING 0

HERE WE GO

And now we're in to negative interest rates and UBI.

Give it until the heat of the summer. Jews will pull their money and chimpouts will ensue

Who knew Satan was such a fucking retard?

That's probably a good point; I've been focused more on residential real estate since that's where all my investments are.

I'm not sure there is a stock market bubble; it seems to be simply growing in response to less talk about raising taxation, and more talk about lowering it. If I'm wrong, someone please point out where the danger is.

The biggest economic threat is without a doubt the national debt. Literally every headline should be about the debt, and every aspect of politics should be geared toward lowering it. We're looking at some pretty dark times.

Take a break from being toxic and just answer my question. I'm genuinely curious, and if there's a legit scare of a bubble, I want to know about it.

There are reasons why the market is ridiculous, like the stock buy-backs, but that and the national debt are fundamentally linked to the federal reserve issuing fake loans at interest that mathematically be paid back -- this endless inflation ensures that the numbers only go up up up until the house of card falls.

The real question, then, is how to move your assets out of an overvalued investment and in to an undervalued one so that you stay closer to the head of the pack than the rear.

>tech, shit let's prop it up
>housing, shit let's prop it up
>banks, shit let's prop it up
>????
how is it not escalating?

It could go on unless there is a trigger like a terror attack or disaster.

If there is a bubble pop then war is likely cause that's how the USG prevents economic collapse.

It could go on for some time without the right trigger. All this shit is automated now it's on auto pilot. But when it crashes it'll be the big one, especially with boomers going into retirement and everything mired in unplayable debt etc lol

And in the US, you can't default on a student loan at the same time the cost of education is quite entirely absurd. You know it's bad when they pass a law to make sure the schools get an endless flow of funding regardless of outcome.

>toxic
back to league of legends cuck

diversity
refugees
is the reason why the economy is doing well goy

a bubble is only visible in retrospect.
The current 8 year bull market could just be the beginning. No one really knows.

Have you tried increasing the flow of refugees? I'm told they do the jobs Swedes refuse to do, like the raping.

well so far it would usually take between 20-30 years for the bubble to burst, before 2008 the last time it burst was under Jimmy Carter iirc, so i think we should be safe for like 10 more years

>toxic

Sup Forums is the last place you'd want to consult on market trends, you'd be selling off every asset you owned tomorrow and buying gold with the whole sum. Entire board is hysterical doomsayers who don't have a clue

Isn't it likely the dollar itself is the next bubble? Considering the debt, markets, qe, interest rates, gold hoarding in the east, warmongering and petro dollar bucking in the middle east, it would seem the dollar's days are numbered.

>the right trigger
This is why it's important to note, in my opinion, that the color revolution style destabilization techniques (e.g. antifa vs. alt-right) are ramping up. That's literally terrorism -- forcing the government to act in one way or another.

considering we are at the same place we were in 08, and majority of Americans have less then $500 in savings id say very soon.

they're bankrupting all white nations in their own order.

there is a bubble in debt for student loans, more people have loans than can pay them back

Probably a combination stuff but I would think that the biggest driver has been Quantitative Easing (QE). The central bank's buying of bonds pushed up the value of bonds which reduced yields. Check out bond yields for a 5-10 yr note, it's paltry. So when you're barely beating inflation by investing in bonds it only makes sense to leave the security of US backed bonds and jump into riskier alternative forms of investing, like ETFs or stocks. More and more, money managers are diversifying into riskier forms of investments to satisfy the demands of their investors.

Well the debt is seriously scary. The most benign way it could explode would be for massive inflation waves to hit. I've put all my assets in real estate in a couple countries to be as safe as possible. Any other thoughts?

Go back to Africa, nigger.
Making assumptions is kind of funny, but pretty useless when talking economics.

That would be wonderful. I want to believe.

Student debt bubble because of useless hyper-sensitive Millennials.

t.Gen Z

Student loans. When all those art degrees end up with no jobs and will be unable to pay their loans the US economy will literally use trillions.
The first bunch of millenials are finishing already. I give it like 2-4 years until the bubble bursts

Sometimes I put on NPR when I have to run an errand. I think it was about a year ago they were in full oy vey mode that you couldn't even chase the yield anymore and there was nothing left.

I IRL laughed out loud. So much for all the latest DIJA new heights cheerleading.

This is good, right pol? More money in the system = everyone is rich. Right?

With tax cuts and trump trimming the govt their may not be a crash for a while longer

> we all have to beware of amerniggers and their eocnomic incompetence because otherwiise we're all fucked by their fuckery

Yeah you think people are gonna stop using the American Dollar? Are you fucking pulling my nuts or what dude?

I absolutely agree. It's a new economic landscape when both bonds and savings accounts will erode your money as quickly as shoving it under your mattress.

Every single time I evaluate/speculate about the economic future, I come to the same conclusion: buy residential real estate.

Try to contain your surprise. I know words can be triggering.

my gut says it's entire governments next

globalisation means the west goes down, developing countries level up to us (7% a year in china is unsustainable and everybody knows it)

every fucking year we hear our govs struggling to make their budget in the west, even they are forced to invest in the "developing" (old 3rd world) countries, propping them up at insanely fast rates

guess what they have almost leveled up to our level by stealing our factories n shit

hyperinflation here we come

gold, silver, bitcoin, have at least 5% of your shit in there

shit I put 5% of my savings in there in 2011 and it's now 80% of my savings now, wtf

>Well the debt is seriously scary
It can't be repaid anyway. It's meaningless beyond being a political football. The only thing that matters is that the Dollar remains a better bet than alternate currencies so that the US can manage its position as the superpower.

As for where to put your money, I'm not qualified to advise. Buy low, sell high. Tangible assets (like land) tend to be things that never loose demand entirely. I like the notion of diversification of asset classes, and including in your portfolio a variety of things likely to be liquid should you need more cash.

Man, the rich are the richest they've ever been in the history of ever. Any minute now, the trickle down is gonna start.

Any minute now... the rich are totally gonna stop hording all that wealth and swimming around in it like Scrooge McDuck. They're gonna make soooo many high paying, american jobs.

...any second now...

Financial sector as Glass Steagall is repealed again.
housing market again
student debt
Energy sector, in particular coal oil
Innovation companies like Tesla
Rising wages, domestic and abroad.
Multiplied by an already large debt and a growing deficit and decreased government spending.

I think the crash is at least 4 years away.

Yeah, I think inflation is the big stormcloud ahead. Gold and other PMs are nice, but they don't make any money for you while you sit on them, unlike real estate (which also scales with inflation).

I think most people shy away from real estate due to not having enough cash to buy a house/condo, but ereits can be a good answer to that issue.

what could go wrong

soon i hope. i can't stand any more of this jewry and I just want to fucking start building the camps

Only reason why Dollar is still relevant is because of Petrodollar. Everybody would exchange it for literally any other currency if Petrodollar wasn't forced.

One of the biggest financial mistakes I made was not encouraging my rich college friend to outright buy a house for us to live in and therefrom building a small collection of rental properties. But it's hard to predict which way your life is going to go at that age.

I'm mainly looking at Greece as an example of what could hit us, and they were way less in over their head.

Right now I have 150k invested in equity in philippines real estate, and 50k of equity in usa real estate.

oh yeah why is that? How's this "petro dollar" keeping everyone from exchanging currencies right now? I don't think you even know what you're saying

if usa $ crashes, everyone crashes.

Long probably. This growth is based on the fact that Trump is trying to take the government cuffs off of the market and opening up trade in China for a lot of industries. Basically this is correction for future growth that we'll see under the next 4 to 8 years.

>dems faces when the economy grows so much that we have 0 unemployment and are actually forced to increase LEGAL immigration

you know, you can camp whenever you'd like without bringing the rest of us down with you.

so the usd crashes, in-turn everyone else crashes, and then you exchange currencies to non usd? I don't follow

Hopefully soon, senpai

Let's make commodities great again

Obama did wonders for the stock market!

Of course we'll continue to use it because it's what we have but if the international demand drops, what is left to prop it up with? If full globalization is the goal then a global currency would be a part of it. Crashing dollars and/or euros for what comes next would be the logical move. If your money is worthless then you're more likely to accept the replacement.

even post crash the usd would be stronger then the rest of world because we pay our debts with our cash, and everyone else has to pay theirs with our cash too.

chinese real estate

The EU is a mess. France was an opportunity to chance course, but it didn't happen. The US isn't going to let the EU substantively threaten its currency empire, and probably won't need to do anything but stay afloat while the EU continues to slide into the abyss.

That's interesting, I'll have to look into that.

>what is left to prop it up with?
>If full globalization is the goal
>global currency
>Crashing dollars and/or euros for what comes next would be the logical move

You are in way too deep my man

The government and military stops you from exchanging oil in any other currency. Just ask Saddam or Ghaddafi.

> NK, SYRIA, TRUMP
> TOO MANY HAPPENINGS

TOMORROW WILL BE THE START

I couldn't believe that France voted like they did. They are cucked beyond belief.

If anything s gonna burst first, it's gonna be the student loan bubble.

Too many people are going to college to get useless degrees and taking on way too much debt. Hell, how many people are on here that have GOOD degrees and still can't find decent work. It's gonna go down and it's not gonna be a recession, it's gonna be a depression.

Free money, goy.

Hello occupy. you smell.

The millennial problem is why I have most of my assets in the Philippines. I'm pretty much ready to bail out if/when they drag out country into the dirt.

housing again, restaurant business loans, cars

all the same shit

I had hope, but ever since Bataclan when we got a big influx of French flags, I came to understand how apathetic they are. I don't see them doing much of anything unless maybe their 35 hour work week or their pensions come under threat.

I'm not so sure about the housing. The market seems to have snapped back to its long-term linear value increase. I think if it does dip, it'll correct itself again.

How do you figure?
There was a time when everyone said there would never be an EU.
Why is it such a reach to assume that something implemented on a continental scale won't be expanded?

The biggest issue with humanity: complacency.

But hyperinflation doesnt real.

All it needs is a good, solid panic. In a perverse way, the people who remember 2007 and how the sky didn't fall afterall will probably serve a bit of dead weight against a future panic.

I suspect the plan is to establish enough interdependency (where do I get food? how do I travel across town? am I going to lose my apartment?) at a personal level that folks will just accept anything at all to keep the edifice slowly groaning along.

You'll never know. There's not really a market anymore, it's just for show. And if you're not one of the insiders that knows how the market is rigged, stay away from it. No shame in walking away from a game you're not likely to win at.

Dollar is the reserve currency of the world. It goes, it ALL goes. Not to say that it won't at some point. They'll never tell you when though. Although The Economist did hint at a new world currency in 2018. That's about all you're going to get.

I do see that with 0% intrest and QE that the market is where the mass of money is hiding and why inflation has stated at about 2-3% (Im mean, twitter worth $43B and there are no adds? WTF?!) There will be some sort of panic selling soon and its been staved off by free money but with intrest rising since trump has been in office it will be orcistrated around the Dems trying to stary in power in the house/senate.
They will destory the entire econemy for another term just like the Euro debt crisis and Fall of weimer.

Puerto Rico was the first domino.

This summer.
College debt bubble.

Let me tell you a story. A story of the most Jewish Jews who ever did Jew.

Jew A owns a business in which he sells Widgets. Since Jew A is a Jew, he sells his Widgets at $100 each. If he raised the price, less people would buy them and he'd get less net shekles. So he sells them for $100/ea.

Jew B sees this and notes that he could out-Jew Jew A if he sells Widgets at $90. He'd sell more at a lower price and steal away customers from Jew A. So, being a Jew, he does this.

"Oh no!" says Jew A, "That fucking Jew just Jewed me! Well, two can play at that game! I'll sell Widgets at $80! Ha!"

This back and forth continues until the price of Widgets stabilizes at $60 for both; any less and they'd be selling them at or below cost, any more and they'd be losing business.

But being Jews, they are both annoyed at having to sell at so low a price. So they look for places to expand where the prices are higher, using their business shekles as investment money. But they can't run two shops at once, so they hire someone to do that in their expansion business.

Thus, "greed" makes things cheaper and creates more jobs.

They've been making noises about a new reserve currency for a damn long time. I thought perhaps in the wake of 2007 something might materialize (e.g. the BRICS weather balloon.)

But the way things are going I kind of doubt there will be any need to change short of going all-electronic, and the globally interconnected economy isn't quite up to that yet. Taking down the trade deals, carbon taxes, and obamacare (based fundamentally on the global commoditization of life) really threw a wrench in the works, so the powers that be are probably just going to stay the course until they regroup.

Well, you have to factor in that things like Twitter are an extension of the military-industrial complex. They get funding not because they are profitable, but because they are valuable to establish a monopoly of power into the future.

Twitter, like Google, is a great way to monitor and control the masses, and at the same time it keeps the tech bubble going so that students can be paid (yes, graduate students get paid) to develop technology to maintain technological superiority and then grow further global interdependence (i.e. control) a la Oxford's Rhode's scholar program.

That is still not returning any value or productivity to the market and would just be another massive spying infastructure in that case. I used twitter in this case because it almost by design does not generate revenue but somehow has a value equal to that of a small country.

Don't think anyone has said it yet...
When we are dropped as national reserve currency, all will fall.

I don't know when this will be, obviously

It might be possible to muddle through like they did back in the 70s. Except we're inside the credit singularity where debt has gone exponential. They know it too - that's why they dropped rates to 0 and kept them there, they're praying they can grow their way back out of the event horizon. Idiots.

Exactly. A clear sign that a legitimate economy is so far gone that the most important thing is to basically print money to fund whatever will keep superpower status and the powers that be in control.

I have never left the conclusion that a massive global collapse is inevitable, and that the name of the game is to use what we have now to try to build whatever the next regime will be. If you consider the flow of money and ideas, it's hard to not believe that to be technocracy, transhumanism, and population reduction (which could perhaps track a deflation to keep things from going totally chaotic?)

Give it 6 months.

Everything is fine, no need to worry....

Please. Forgiving all student loans would be the best thing for the economy ever.

These are young people with limited disposable incomes, and they are at least 20% of the population. Giving each and every one of them an extra $300 a month is disposable income would put the economy into overdrive in a matter of months.

But then they came up with an even better idea. Both Jews collude to sell their widgets for $200,

Then, they start using cheap inferior parts, and use the savings to lobby the government and keep the minimum wage well below inflation and productivity.

With all that extra cash they also make sure to buyout or sabotage any goyim silly enough to try and bring a superior, lower cost widget into the market.

The best part of their plan though, is that they tricked millions of idiots on the internet into defending them at a moments notice. These retards defend their Kike masters tirelessly, while the rich (who are richer than they've ever been) move every single job they can out of the country so that they can add just a few more shekels to their giant shekel piles.

...but yeah. Any second that trickle down is coming... any second now...