Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/864151215063617536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Erdogan

Goddammit

Mommy May.

Don't vote, vote is for losers.

UKIP

May can't debate for shit, she's weak as fuck, even when talking to "normal folk" on the street.
Labours manifesto is surprisingly good, they would have my vote if I wasn't a diehard Scottish Nationalist.

yeah lets vote for the party putting out biased cold war propaganda pieces that look like they are from a facist regime

fuck the tories holy shit fuck the public fuck this country you retarded cunts better not voote that she-bitch back in WHAT A CUNT

voting for any other party bu labou is a vote for the tories and the conservatives have manipulated you to vote for anyone other than labour because then they win

>he fell for the SNP populist ukip scotland divison

>Scottish Nationalist

this meme has to stop.

if you "nation" will be the size of a wealthy man's estate in Texas, you have no right to be an independent nation state.

Hmm

what is
>san marino, montenegro, malta, Monaco
seriously this argument needs to die
im not british, i have a country and I want it to be independent, simple as.

those are all shithole 3rd world country suckling at the teet of the EU you poorfag non-white gringo cunt!

>Switzerland

Literally got the same leaflet.

Conservative if you earn £60,000+ (self-interests, right?)

Labour otherwise.

Where do you live OP? I'm near Kensal Rise

they raised it last term to 150000+
pretty sure its 300 000+ now

I don't know shit about bong politics but a coalition of chaos with jeremy corbyn sounds cool

West Hampstead. Near shitty Kilburn

I just gave that as a random number, at least then you can pay for premium insurance when they bankrupt the NHS

mobile.twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/864151215063617536

Shes fucking TERRIFIED.

I want to work in emergency medicine, I can't see any junior doctors not on a hefty dose of ket opting in to work in the UK's A&Es.

It's a Coalition of Commies moron! BETTER DEAD THAN RED!

Ah yes, the red terror!

Probably not the guy who was caught on tape promising a crowd he was an avowed marxist.

>americans and their shitty high nigger high crime low quality of life expensive services shithole country telling up who to vote for

>I want a marxist in charge because an american pointed out it was a bad idea

wew lad

Americans cant point to their own dicks
fuck off

I think we have very similar obesity levels but I stand by the sentiment

Communism works in reality guys!