Literal treason. Impeachment when?

Literal treason. Impeachment when?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.aafe799259ad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey friend, I'll let you off easy this time because you seem kinda new
But we don't appreciate misinformation on this forum

This has already been proven as fake news, and I'd like to kindly offer you the opportunity to fix your mistake
No need to thank me this time, just try and do a little more reading before posting next time

t. Vladimir

who the fuck keeps leaking information to the press? how can there be this many traitors in the white house?

MFW this "story" has already been pulled because the faggotry was so overwhelming.

fuck off CIA nigger

Donald... Don't you have more important things to do than post on Sup Forums?

Please don't be obstinate
I'm just trying to maintain the rigor and standards of this forum
It's difficult when posters put up stuff that has already been proven false

Sorry if I've offended you, just trying to do my part

Calmest damage control ever

Proven false where faggot?

Lock him up.

>TWOOoo SCOOPS DRUMPFT IS FINISHED HE CAN"T GET AWAY WITH THIS TIME IMPEACH NOW.

If you knew anything about our information laws, you would know that the president is given broad authority to declassify information

>Proven false where faggot?
Literally everywhere...by reality.
Classified information is classified and declassified at the Presidents discretion. It's his job.
DealWithIt.jpg

>washington post says

literal fake news.

Damage control
Make it up as you go along, fucking disgusting.

NYT also reporting... Trumps fuuucked

NEVER
EVER

>Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason.

Really shizzles my nizzle

I don't trust WAPO so why would I believe their "anonymous sources"

What's Trumps cum taste like?

I bet KFC and ice cream.

Imagine shilling this much and not getting paid.

John McCain probably revealed less to the KGB in 5+ years of torture at the Hanoi Hilton than Trump did in 5 minutes in the Oval.

slide thread wave 5 today

Trump told Putin the secret code word to getting two scoops from the ice cream man. This is a fucking outrage!

KEK!

They probably had a private screening of trump and his ladies peeing all over the hotel room.

It's funny how Sup Forums is mostly populated by shills now.

It's painfully obvious and they're just autistically screeching. Think their target audience has moved on and/or is onto how apparent they are at it.

>s...stop proving us wrong, Drumpfkins
>h-he's finished this time, I swear

seriously, even the president is a traitor!

Can he actually be impeached over this?

Treason is the new counter culture! XD

PRASE KEKE

You're just going to have to shill harder than that kiddo.
This low energy garbage is embarrassing. Did you actually see the headline and get excited?
My sides are starting to get sore.

They're not even saying what he supposedly revealed. You don't even know our laws. The news here even he had the authority to declassify information.

>Washington post
Literal fucking purple suppository
/sage

It's nothing. Fake news.

M-mr. Trump?

This just got amplified by a factor of 1000 just because 'muh, russia'. if you're on the 'other side', this is exactly what you want to hear, so i think this is fake news. and also pretty easy to debunk, just invite senate intel comittee to WH and play the recordings of the meeting, have them come out and say if it's true or not.

right? trump sure does instill loyalty doesn't he!

>who the fuck keeps leaking information to the press?
CIA

>washington post says

Buzzfeed confirms

It's over for Blomald asdfasdfjasdlkfjlkasdjflkadgvgrumph

Wow, if the Washington post said it, it must be true!

>Washington Post Says
>OP being a butthurt faggot on the losing side again.

for him to be charged with treason he'd have to be impeached first :^)

So trump could just give Russia all our secrets then and you'd be cool with it?

This level of shill topkek

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

No. First of all, it's very fake news. Secondly, even if he did do it, the President is the chief executive. He sets all internal policy in the executive branch, as is his constitutional power to do so. Classification occurs within the executive. If Trump wanted, he could literally unilaterally declassify our nuclear protocols. If he wanted. And the other two branches couldn't touch him for it.

He has the authority to die more like it:

>...act of the treason whereof he or they shall stand indicted, such person or persons shall be adjudged guilty of treason against the United States, and SHALL SUFFER DEATH...

The president has absolute authority on declassification and can legally tell whoever anything. In this case he told the Russians that ISIS wants to use laptop bombs, which anyone with a brain has already inferred.

>Reuters: Two senior US officials confirm the report.

There's no fucking way he finishes his term. His actions are, at best, extremely amateur, and at worst, illegal.

I know it's fake, but even then how would WP know what's highly classified?

proof?

Autism

Perhaps a disgruntled former FBI chief told them a little something...

>trump can give enemy spys any top secret info he wants and I'll still shill for him like the good little coward I am

the level of retardation that it must require to be you is astounding.

>collusion

Collusion to do what? Honestly, I haven't seen so much as a theory about this. Please enlighten me.

he is president. nothing is classified to him.

maybe they are working out some agreement on the handling of ISIS and which party will reap which rewards.

He is the president. He can do that as long as he isn't putting American citizens in undue peril or doing it for financial gain.

I repeat, he is the president. He can do shit like this.

Very fake news. Have some OC for your time.

>Hey friend, I'll let you off easy this time because you seem kinda new
>But we don't appreciate misinformation on this forum
>This has already been proven as fake news, and I'd like to kindly offer you the opportunity to fix your mistake
>No need to thank me this time, just try and do a little more reading before posting next time

LOL too late it's all over the MSM news now.

>WaPo
>Buzzfeed

Agenda is more important than facts for mainstream media. Can't trust a word they say.

>new scandals every day
>Trump supporters "Durr durr FAKE NEWS!!11"

>un-named "officials"

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im sure this is final bloe for DRAMPFTT! HAHA TAKE THAT NAZIS!!

sage goes in options field

Literal psyop campaign

Fucking euthanize yourself when?

The President decides what's secret retard he can share what he wants.

but her emails!!!

They only support him because he's a meme, and they live for shit-posting.

It's not retardation, you fucking subversive. It's our Constitution. The Presidency is a constitutional office. It comes with delegated powers enumerated in Article II of the Constitution, where all executive power is vested in the office of the Presidency. Classification is an executive power. Congress does not classify. The Supreme Court does not classify. The executive branch does.

You will not be allowed to subvert our Constitution any further.

I don't understand. Hillary sold classified info to the Saudis for years. Why is this now a problem?

Come with a credible source next time. That's a conspiracy theory.

>who the fuck keeps leaking information to the press? how can there be this many traitors in the white house?

He likely created more leakers in the FBI after firing Comey, including Comey himself. Oh and as for those "tapes" if Comey just has to leak to the press for Trump to "release" them, then that's what he'll do.

Trump thinks he's playing 4D chess, but in reality he's playing Snakes and Ladders and getting BTFO.

>threatening the USA president
aborigne you just got extradited

Very informative, thank you.

no she didnt dumbass

>at the Presidents discretion. It's his job.
Lol, nope.
This information was obtained from another sovereign nation on the agreement it wouldn't be shared.
He's the potus, not the owner /operator of Burgerland.

makes you think..

lyk dis?

>Citing current & former sources
>Former sources

How the hell would they know?

it seems like nobody will be able to get rid of these snakes before the end

>Autism
Weaponized

Kikes

It's not really damage control when the information was flat out false to begin with.
It's just setting things straight.

Damage control is a term used when something actually damaging is brought to light, and the information is being suppressed, or the narrative changed.

False information isn't actually damaging. Only retards like you fall for it. People whos opinion never mattered to begin with.

No link just a picture

Every time

Lol

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.aafe799259ad

For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.

yeah, you are a fucking retard.

SPLIMMINT BLALTH

You can be against both, you fucking mouth-breather.

Would you be cool with Russia giving all their secrets to the US?

You leftist retards understand that the President can show what people can and cant see. Seriously you fucking idiots had no problem with the nigger giving guns to Mexicans to kill people

>tell them how Isis are going to use laptops to suicide bomb
>get called traitor by (((media)))

Wow really makes me think

No, I'm just objectively correct and you have no argument to back you up.

Stay mad about it though.

lolz. false equivalences. the shills are out in force tonight! keep lying Ivan.