ITT WATCHA REEDIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
amazon.com/Metu-Neter-Vol-Spiritual-Cultivation/dp/1877662038
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123186758/#123186758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically. And it's fucking great so far.

It's insane how redpilled he was. He even predicts the rise of identity privilege politics.

It's totally insane. I'm highlighting and underlining so many passages which apply so well to events and people today that it's almost unbelievable. His insights into politicians, parliamentarians, parliament in general, marxists, political power, etc are all totally dead on. And the amazing thing is that he formulated these ideas in his early 20's and did so WITHOUT the internet.

Pretty spectacular guy, and then you learn about his heroic military record and what he wanted for Germany. Tears man; we ground them into the dirt for the kike overlords and now the world remembers one of the greatest statesmen to ever live as a grotesque caricature of the worst facet of humanity. Thanks Jews.

lol, another thing though; the translators note and introduction go out of their way to stress how bad the book is, and how stupid and retarded Hitler was. The translation is probably totally kikeified to make him look as bad as possible, and even then the indesguisable truth shines out from it.

KJV because I'm not a degenerate cuck.

Basic Economics by Sowell

Hmmm, not that many replies.

Looks like pol is becoming a bunch of non book readin niggers.

read me or die trying.

What are the common criticisms against this book?
I loved it.

You gotta nurture your own thread bud.

I'm working through the Western esoteric canon, pic related.

The Great Journey
the peopling of ancient america

Get in touch with your inner flint knapper.

Hegel's Conception of the Determinate Negation for an academic article I'm writing to try and solve the Problem of Evil

The Gorilla Mindset. It was written by the CEO of CERN

I don't like reading books

Art of war

Great so far.
He foretold a lot of things, like mass migrations or race wars in the americas, even though it came out in 43.

Gulliver's Travels, some nifty shit

>Not lord of the rings

>he doesn't use the Oxford comma

The Prince - Machiavelli

Tons of history
+ 1984 / BNW

and Confessions by St Augustine Im almost finished with, then Ill read Pensees by Pascal.

Non-fiction gets boring :^)

'A NEET's Guide to Suicide: Sup Forums Edited and Annotated Edition'

>But muh welfare
Is really the only one. People feel like they're entitled to the labor, capital, and produce of others.

its very good, a different kind of sci fi genre

>ENLARGED edition

unironically one of the best books i've ever read...

Mémoires d'outre-tombe
Obviously the full version and not the abridged as pictured.

The Way of Men thanks to an user who posted a mega link with lots of pol books in it

just got it....

what other red pilled manga should I read Sup Forums that I cant' just watch as an anime?

Just finished reading this. Turns out Alinsky is indeed a disgusting subversive. He's right about a couple of things though, like whatever your movement does it needs to seem moral.

Its boring though.

I ignored Brave New World for too long, started yesterday.

May've been me :3

I might drop it for this instead.

Vagabond
Vinland Saga

Where to aquire in leafland?

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

Its prose is fantastic and it is a pleasure to read.

I remember when my wife's sister wanted to borrow one of my wife's hunger game books .. and she started going through the bookshelf in the office.

It led to a pretty funny conversation .. they were raised like half racist .. like they were raised that black people can sometimes be all right but to never sleep with a nigger.

My girl isn't really 88 but she's 14 words as fuck .. she's helping me raise a beautiful daughter and we're trying for another soon

Some more books .. another flag

>next is this classic

Just finished the Possessed and Gulag Archipelago book 1. 1/3rd thru Magic Mountain and Notes from the Underground. Death of the West and Will to Power are next

Why are you surprised at a Machiavelli-style instruction book about radical ideologies and groups achieving dominance by any means short of terrorism being disgustingly subversive. That's the point: you're in it to win it and you have to be a disgusting subversive to do so.

For anyone with e-readers and shit:

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>then on to this one
I got a list going

currently going for something practical

Where can I get an uncensored and unaltered copy?

>damn user
thanks

When I say subversive, I mean he's subverting Christian morality, not the state. He uses the rise of Christianity as an example of a revolution, which is fine, but he also makes it out to be something it isn't. At one point he claims that Moses outmaneuvers God in order to save the Israelites by taking the moral high ground...which makes no sense if you understand the concept of God, aka the definer of morality. If you're curious, the passage he refers to is Exodus 32:11-14.

I guess what surprised me is not that his book is Machiavellian, but that it goes after Christianity for no obvious reason. In all of his examples of when he helped people organize and protest, he seems to consistently make connections with christian pastors and churches. Then in this book he spits in their faces by subverting what they, his allies, believe. That part surprised me.

The Establishment Man, biography of Conrad Black, by Peter C. Newman, one of the great authors and journalists in Canadian politics, from back when the title meant something. I can't recomment Newman's books enough to fellow Canadians interested in our political history. He was actually a personal friend of Mulroney and wrote an 'expose' detailing many of their secret conversations. Mulroney was so furious he sued over it, but the book was pretty fair and painted a far more favourable picture of the man than the media ever did.

Love it so far, great literature

Classic book. Uses logic and real world examples. This is a great book for free market economics.

The National Quiz is both hilarious and based, as well as being pretty political.

boi

This is the copy I was recommended and picked up

I bought it 2 years ago, but after playing bloodborne, ive decided to finally read it.

All of Lovecrafts collected works, the Necronomicon.

Which one is your favorite?

>doesn't incluede sir james frazer "The Golden Bough"

I just got this one

I recently read "Crying Wolf" by Laird Wilcox. It details hate crime hoaxes from the 70's through the mid-1990s, mostly involving blacks and Jews and the massive legal and media onslaughts brought on by groups such as the SPLC and ADL on innocent white people. He also explores the psychological reasons for people to create these hoaxes, and how the legislation only benefits non-whites despite plenty of whites being attacked by minorities because of their race.
There's a free pdf on fakehatecrimes.org, I would recommend it to any Sup Forumsack. The website itself is a continuation of the book and is a fantastic redpilling tool.

Now I'm reading Ship of Ghosts, which is about the crew of the USS Houston after the ship was sunk and the survivors taken prisoner by the Japanese and enslaved in the jungles of southeast Asia. After this I'm gonna start in on the copy of Gulag Archipelago I just bought and probably re-read Blood Meridian.

I'm reading this and it sucks ass.

Trump is making a 100 billion dollars weapon deal with saudi arabia as we speak //

as well as this

It's a fun read actually. I think it's free on kindle, I got it months ago so I forgot if it was or not. Savage ass natives

The Horus Heresy

Please suggest me some solid readings in PR and economics.

About to finish reading pic related

Just picked up "The Confessions of St. Augustine"

Meetings with remarkable men, it is esoteric stuff mixed with eastern philosophy.

Our thedonald friends should be required to read this before posting

no hate

amazon.com/Metu-Neter-Vol-Spiritual-Cultivation/dp/1877662038

What do folks think of this book? A coworker recommended it to me(far leftist) and it seems to be a "whitey stole everything" and "everything originated from Africa" book

good job. keep those kids coming

KJV is SHIT why is this still a version. NRSV you prick.

I've been looking to get into a good Presidential biography, any recommended ones? Really want to pick up something for Teddy or Jackson (the seemingly obvious choice being American Lion, but it's hard to tell what's not propaganda, one way or the other with these).

>go away faggot

seems all shit aside from 1984 and Zarathustra desu

lol literally have all of those sitting on a shelf in my office...

John Adams by McCullough was great.

>makes me wanna read a calm fantasy novel

No bully pls

Not a biography per se but I recently read The Big Burn: Teddy Roosevelt and the Fire that Saved America. A large portion of the book is about the relationship between TR and Gifford Pinchot, the creation of the Forest Service, and the fight TR picked to start conservationism in the government. The remainder of the book follows the USFS firefighters battling the largest wildfire in US history and is sort of a memorial for the 80+ men who were killed during it. Very interesting and easy to read.

>Cernovich books
>Book by Milo that won't be released

Troll

I really liked it, but I need to revisit Thompson under the context of bohemian Grove connects.

The owl farm..

I highly recommend any reading on central banks, and Fiat currencies. It's made me blame the English (((Keynesian)))

This. It contains a lot of uncucked history about mulatto culture (but we wuz all slaves), Andrew Jackson (but he had teh slaves). Funny how little books like these coast under the radar of the politically correct, disinformation brigade.

Which volume are you on?

not gunna lie, I'm loving this thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123186758/#123186758

Will definitely check this out.

I read his 1776 and liked it, don't know why I never followed up with it, but I'll pick this up.

good thread fellas. Have a bump.

dude, i thought i only read this.

the brothers karamazov for the second time

gulag archipelago

Sort youself out anons