ITT: redflags for western women

I will start:
>she's a christcuck

fuck of atheist scum. Secularism has done nothing but harm to the West.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums will always, invariably, be a CHRISTIAN board.

>she wants an uncircumcised son

Lol kill yourself nigger this is an atheist/libertarian board

>shes over the age of 16

>she is in your country

THIS. I have had the best experiences with girls around 14.

>She is a communist

Everyone but me kill yourselves, Sup Forums is my board.
>single mother

She comes from a broken family (parents divorced).
She has children.
She has black friends.
She more resembles her father than her mother in appearance.
She has any tattoos.
She has bright, unnatural colored hair.

Seriously, the first thing I look for is tattoos. Nothing good will come from a woman with tattoos. Pure trash.

Can confirm Sup Forums is a aussie board

It's obviously this. Also things like her knowing who you are or anything about you.

If she's into mainstream Hollywood shit.

>she's a christcuck
She's a fine woman with morals and a sense of fidelity. Would be a great mother. She deserves better than some useless asshole like you, so no loss.

You were better when you were Westernised.

Catholic women are the best, most traditional waifus available on the market.

(Not counting fake catholics that only show up on christmas and easter)

Nice bait.

I am very well aware of that.

Thanks for the flag, nigger.

Circumcision is genital mutilation and not only cause the infant a great deal of pain, but also withholds them from feeling sexual pleasure as was naturally intended.

If I have a son, the jews are sure as hell going nowhere near his tiny benis.

I can't stand people younger than myself, don't know how pedos and hebephiles can put up with those annoying valley girl cunts.

Coming from the Vatican, I'm surprised that having a pussy isn't a red flag for you. Swiss Guard?

>implying actual niggers can operate the PC
Wew lad, they can't even farm, something that has been around since civilization.

Naw just a cook in the papal kitchens which ends tomorrow and off to tel aviv looks like this flag gonna get alot rarer without my rampant shitposting

>she's a woman

> is a western woman

So how is it a red flag when western women are in your country, unless I've wholly misinterpreted?

kek
How many whites live in your region? Can you find a wife?

Too bad. I always enjoy the reaction that flag brings.

thought zimbabwe kicked out all the whites

What sane white woman would chose to be in this hell hole?

>no feminine penis

Some brave few still remain.

Some.

Is the pope as communist as he seems on TV?

If she's a christcuck or a conservative. I couldn't love a woman who didn't feel the Bern, to be honest family.

lol just no. kys

>she wants a circumcised son

Im surprised i still get ZOMG RAREEEE every fucking time especially during Americas west coast time of 8am-2pm
Lotsa newfags these days

is it true that you shouldn't buy food from random stalls in Africa? I've seen some websites stating that niggers fry shit on a transformer coolant oil or some shit

>She is Russian

R?A?R?E?

There are some in my community. We can't leave the town or we might get attacked. We are sometimes warned not to even go outside.
>Africa
>Anything being safe
I don't trust cooked meat. Have seen a town where victims were cut up and served as mystery meat.
Rare. I don't normally post, it takes ages.

Can you poison some cardinal for the lulz please?

>having a smelly fuckhole from which they bleed from forr a few days a month.

doesn't use makeup or a bra, feminists 99% of the time

Lol what this isn't the Rawn pawl board of 2012 anymore

>She more resembles her father than her mother in appearance.
why

Can you tell pope to stop kissing nigger feet thanks

>She more resembles her father than her mother in appearance.
Explain pls

She has cheated in the past or she regulary does drugs.
>Vatican City
Picture me surprised.

Hows life? Is Mugade going for a 100% black ethnostate? Will we thense flying pyramids and kangs and shiet?

I disagree respectfully.
In fact, I am an Atheist but I know how to play women & Christian women are the best for a quick fuck especially for the long term.
Nothing screams sexual repression more than Christian & Bisexual. Sure a quick fuck may ruin their virgin status especially when you flop out & don't marry them lol, but who cares?
How can christ-y even compete?

Thank you based Priest.

>off to tel aviv
But who will make the rabbipapa his favourite christian boy blood pasta sauce?

There was about 30,000 white people before the purges.

The only white people I know are my family. I haven't talked to anyone white face to face for 6 months now. Most black people hate me because I am white. I can barely go outside. I'm waiting for enough money so I can hopefully move north.

I'm tired now. Good night Sup Forums.

Wait post a dickpic so wecan identify you at mugabes barbeque.

godspeed

she is not nonhispanic white

two rare/semi-rares in a row
this will be a good thread

Francis makes his own food and a fucking mess every god damn fucking time

More like
>She isn't a communist

Idk senpai I've always attracted girls who have fucked up situations and I've dealt with all of them pretty well. The girl Im talking to, her mom abandoned her and is a druggy, she HATES her dad and has no relationship with her stepmom.
Therefore, she's super clingy to me which I love personally

FUCK OFF POPE

She's not european

pure degeneracy in there.

Sup Forums has basically become 2008 Sup Forums

Stay strong my white brother.

Bait threads (like this), Atheist threads, they just blow up, why can't christcucks keep their cool? Christian generals never get blown up out of the water & derailed from the ones I've ever seen.
Aussie Vatican Cook Shitposter?

Naw im from south africa but i worked at rumba beach resort for 2 years and met alot of cool cunts over there in aus

>just no
Hope you're keeping a close eye out, your mommy might catch you on a forbidden website.

we both live with barbarians

Like most white British, I'm atheist, but I've got to say that most christian brits are much nicer than average.

After I finish my degree, I'm going to do something similar to what you're doing. Teaching English in China, then working as a professional hunter in Namibia. Hadn't thought of working in the Vatican, but I'm Italian (first generation American) and Roman Catholic, so maybe I should add that to the list. Does it pay well/provide lodging?

Nah they'll suck it instead mate. You creepy fucks made it legal.

the fuck is wrong with you people?

I worked for free because my visa expired while i was working at osteria francescana and i didnt want to leave italy so one of the sous chefs good freinds runs the papal kitchens and they let me work there while crashing in the apartments until i got my visa sorted for jewland but the regular employees get paid well