TRUMP GAVE TOP SECRET INFO TO RUSSIAN ENEMIES

This is officially the end of Trumps presidency. There's no way Trump can rebound from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/15/report-claims-trump-revealed-classified-info-about-isis-to-russians.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Laptop bombs are far from top secret.

I'll leave this here.

>CNN

I saw this at the gym and laughed. Couldn't hear the audio as I was busy watching Beavis and Butthead instead.

I wouldn't trust cheking time with CNN, really.

I thought mods did something about spam? spamming fake news should get you b&

Posting CNN captions in general should be a bannable offense

>laptop bombs
>highly classified

Why? We're we going to use one on Putin and blame ISIS?

Fake news and fuck off shills.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/15/report-claims-trump-revealed-classified-info-about-isis-to-russians.html
>It's unlikely that Trump has broken any law. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets.
>"If Trump weren’t president, his dangerous disclosure to Russia could end with him in handcuffs," the DNC statement continued.

>TRUMP GAVE TOP SECRET INFO TO RUSSIAN ENEMIES
so this finally proves that trump hates russia
libtards btfo

Sharing anti-terrorism intelligence is somehow a bad thing? Why would we want terrorists to kill Russians? The Anti-Trump fake news are at it again.

I hate this fat incompetent son of a bitch so goddmaned much. I can't wait for him to be impeached or killed.

>Fake news still getting propagated

MSM should be ashamed of how far they've fallen

Same. Was lifting and all I could think was how absurd it was

THEIR SOURCE IS A WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE

NO REPORTING OF THEIR OWN AND NO FACTUAL SOURCES

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

This. Its amazing what changing a few words does to public perception

There's a bit of a fucking difference between attempting to establish a formal system of intelligence sharing where the information being sent back and forth would probably be carefully monitored/controlled and sharing classified information without any control during a conversation. I don't necessarily think Trump did anything bad but this is a fucking horrible comparison

wait, he told them that isis is planning laptop bombs?

thats the news thats all over twitter?

Yes. He should be impeached because of that.
RMMT

The only enemy I see is a largely manufactured boogyman that doubles nicely as a talking pointing for bitter democrats and warhawk neocons.

That and also Islam, you know the fuckers attacking Europe, the United States, China, Russia, each other, fucking any and everyone.

"told info"

Nice grammar. Does this jump out at anybody else as purposely trying to make sure that the message is consumable by the stupidest fucking people?

This is literally how a lot of uneducated people talk. "Quit telling info!"

There's a pile of identical threads don't fall for this stupid shit they just keep switching proxies and reposting the thread

Shut the fuck up already.

Sage

>utterly inept and unqualified globalist shill for Israel does something stupid
I'm not even surprised at this point. Who /PresidentPenceExpress/ here?

This is the same faggot from the past 6 of these threads. He's been nonstop posting for like an hour once one dies. just sage and report

SAGE SHAREBLUE SHILL!!!!

FAKE NEWS BASED PEDES!!!!

MAGA

WHY WON'T BLRAUMPF INVADE SYRIA??!?!?!?!?

->125661881
Fake news go back to onward together

fake news

>Russian enemies

T R E A S O N
R
E
A
S
O
N