He's getting impeached, isn't he

He's getting impeached, isn't he

Other urls found in this thread:

allgov.com/departments/department-of-justice/foreign-intelligence-surveillance-court?agencyid=7206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Not before he will complete his 100 billion dollars saudi-arabia weapon deal

No, that's not good enough. He'll resign in absolute shame.

Why the fuck are you listening to fake news? Is this your first fucking day on Sup Forums?

>TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW

if I had a nickel for every time some libtard posts this

hang yourself

Not unless people want Pence.

FISA already filed an indictment to set the bounds for impeachment and behind closed doors with Lavrov? Things are definitely looking shady. I hope not, but this could be it.

ITS OVER
WHY GOD WHY DID I MAKE THIS MISTAKE

yes he is. drumpf just gave the russians your nuclear codes and that's literal treason. also you will die in a hellfire

FISA cannot issue indictments

Why do you care, potatofucker?

fuck off retard.

I hope Sup Forums realizes that most of the dedicated Trump supports left on this board are likely Russian shills. If you aren't a Russian and you're still a Trump shill then you will go down in history as falling for a scheme more unconvincing than an email from a Nigerian prince.

Proof? Either way, classified information might be enough to start proceedings. Nothing can be stopped if so.

>roland drumpf washes his hands before he goes to the bathroom
Impeach!

How about the democrats, rinos & the media go after all the stupid shit he actually does instead of making shit up.

>Wrong again kiddo
As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.
>Sweet sauce on FISA courts
allgov.com/departments/department-of-justice/foreign-intelligence-surveillance-court?agencyid=7206

Fucking retards

>proof?
Why do you redditors always need to be hand fed? Go look it up you useless fuck.

No. He's only just beginning.

If it was literally every time I'd would have exactly $43,649.85

You need to spoon feed them proof or they will never be redpilled. They are intellectually devoid, for the most part, but maybe we can save a few.

SHILLS BTFO

REX SAID THIS MOMENTS AGO

TRUMP WILL NOT BE IMPEACHED

Yes but Wapo made an article out of that already with those exact lines buried in it. However, the title of said article is "Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador" The shills are going into overdrive

>his own secretary of state is defending him

>no shit

Literally doesn't matter since the president can make shit not classified if he likes.

>Any day now guise

Uhh guys...

At this point I'm expecting this story to come out.

The left is a national embarrassment all while claiming trump is

>source
>my ass

Yeah. But in all seriousness we never should have let him get the nuclear codes.

> No matter how many calculators Jamel steals, he still cant work out how he failed his HIV tests.

his national security advisor (who was in the room) just said it is a false story.

Neck yourself shill

Oh, thank god. Nobody in the white house has ever lied before. That would be unpresidented.

>libtard

You think mcmaster (you know, his fucking national security advisor, the guy who would probably advise him to not give info to the russians) would just let trump give info like that to the russians? You think he would just, sit there and be like "oh this is fine! Ill just let him say that"

The story is false, you fucking retard.

Why do niggers commit such a disproportionate amount of crime? And why do they have the lowest iqs of any group?

>unpresidented
Uhh...

He's a fucking globalist and controlled by (((them,))) I don't care what happens to him at this point. Lying piece of shit.

That term has been used longer than reddit has been around.

Oh hey, it's another impeachment bread. How many times has Trump supposedly faced impeachment now?

>This is it, ______ government entity has Trump dead to rights. Impeachment soon! Government is compiling data as we speak!
>Time passes, and nothing happens.
>Mfw
The fact that libtards are this delusional is pretty sad, tbvh. But it does make for great entertainment.

>redditers calling Sup Forumslacks redditors

>the story is false
>the president is allowed to disclose classified info
Glad you shills have all bases covered.

What's the point though? It's not like you have control over what the law and the system decides. I will say though that it's entertaining to watch you shills dance.

Yes, getting 1 more scoop of ice cream is grounds for impeachment

For what?

>I'm done
Europe is fucked.....again

>being this new

If people would read the whole article, they would see that the president has powers to declassify material, and that what he did was not illegal. Stupid shills. They expect people to not read the whole article.

Someone can't read.

Gather around everyone, lesson time!

A common shill tactic is when THEY are called out as being a shill, they will retaliate with calling them a shill back. Its quite interesting to observe them, especially a live one like this.

Also, yes the president can give classified info, and thats why there are people who would advise him to not do that. Mcmaster isnt stupid, and trump knows the consequences of giving info out like that.

Fucking kill yourself shill

>Trump resigning

kek... in your dreams nigger

Well they get a nickel for it so..

>when THEY are called out as being a shill, they will retaliate with calling them a shill back
You didn't have to call yourself out so explicitly. It was already pretty obvious that you're a shill.

Jews are already too powerful in USA

No matter which president is in charge , the Jews will be in control

>literally shilling
>saying hes not a shill
>calling other people shills

Pick one virgin

Dance shill! Dance! You can dance better than that! Give me that H I G H . E N E R G Y.

>TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW

this is literally r/politics every day now

Go back to Sup Forums playing your Cucka-Laylee.

YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TERRIBLE, YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TERRIBLE! YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!

nah
but he's not winning the second term, that's for sure

Yes yes, for sure this time. Really. No seriously. 100%. Drumpf is finished. Sup Forums was wrong again. I am morally superior to you. Etc etc.

Die Horribly

still watching msm?