He looks good bald

FUCK

JUST

Beanie Stud

why does he wear the beanie

well that explains the hat

Looks like young Molyneux.

Shave that shit off Tim.

I'm still amazed that he actually claimed that the beanie provides anonymity. He dresses like that everywhere he goes, making it as easy as possible to identify him.

WITH ME

Ricky Martin lol

She needz to get fucking blacked now

from 25 to 45 in one sweep of a hat

Your beta male is showing through.

I'm sorry but a girl with that pure white genes needs to be mixed away with black or Asian semen.

>that pure white genes
>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
The standard ain't high here, huh?

when you have these things running around in your country, anything is a step above.

>brown eyes

forgot pic

Tim Poole is a beta male. Pic related should have been his response.

why doesn't he shave his head?????

TELL ME ABOUT TIM
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BEANIE

LOTTA HAIR FOR A HIRED GOON

HELLO GUYS ITS ME AGAIN

because if he keeps it on the sides it looks like he still has hair when he's wearing his stupid hat

0-45 REAL QUICK

Yup he's too much of a pussy to go full Thompson

Her eyes aren't brown. What, you can't see clearly with your slanted chink eyes?

Also he claims to be native American.
I've never seen no injun with a horseshoe

LIKE A
FUCKING
ORANGE

Guess I'm just used to actually blue eyes and not some shitty half-way between blue and brown.

You have the advantage here as an American, since you're used to racemixing.

He doesn't care about being recognized where he goes. He just doesn't want to be recognized in his neighborhood, where he doesn't wear his "uniform" so that people can't dox him.

So far it's working.

I saw a video of him skateboarding from his house to the post office from earlier last week. He said people pretty much know where he lives. He's ashamed of being a hairlet. That is all

Blonde hair and blue eyes are the only White features. Anything else is due to nigger admixture.

He always wears the beanie. He is just using that as an excuse because he doesn't want to admit to his insecurity.