Nazi UFO program

Most of you probably already know about the Glocke, but this wasnt the only UFO build by the Nazis. In fact, early UFO sightings-wave go back to the to the end of WW2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down

And as you can see the research did continue to at least 1965 when a UFO resembling the Glocke crashed in Kecksburg (Pic related)

In general UFOs are an undeniable fact

This was released from the Chilenian Navy, basically saying "we have no idea what it is. maybe one of you guys can tell us."
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

When that UFO in Rosswell then crashed it was probably easier to say those are some aliens than explaining how some Nazi in SS-uniform flies around in an highly advanced aircraft years after they were completely "obliterated".

However nowadays many of the UFO sightings are probably replications of the original Nazi UFOs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956_B-47_disappearance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950_Douglas_C-54D_disappearance
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2FK9LtyBj4
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtu.be/WfbJWZkmy94
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119371032
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_orbit
tornado.sfsu.edu/geosciences/classes/m407_707/Monteverdi/Satellite/PolarOrbiter/Polar_Orbits.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=flying over north pole
discord.me/anufor
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298716/The-REAL-Last-Crusade-Nazi-search-Holy-Grail-inspired-Indiana-Jones.html
batr.org/view/050111.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interestingly the Kecksburg acorn was seen 20 years after the war, the adamski photograph (pic related) that resembles the Haunebu II of the german UFOs was made in 1952, 7 years after the war. How can this be if the Nazis were utterly destroyed?
They werent, they just went somewhere else

So where did the Nazis go? To antarctica, and quite possibly Hollow Earth.
Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Other side of the map

Phone fucked up

Hey, Alex.

this allegedly shows how the glocke works. an user pointed out it could be a scalar device, a device that draws energy from the vortexes in the nether which then can be used for propulsion, energy supply, or as weapon. in case of the glocke probably all of those

bullshit, all Nazis are dead.
however there is something else going on in antarctica.

Hollow Earth vs Flat Earth, who will win?!

probably due to old age though, but their successors are still around, as well as various organisations rooted by nazis
Project Paperclip. Nazis were put into all kinds of posititions including secretagencies like the german Bundes Nachrichtendienst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a Nazi German general who was chief of the Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1939–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the U.S.(1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) during the Cold War (1945–91).
and the CIA
>From the beginning of his association with the U.S. Government, Gen. Reinhard Gehlen always had been under military sponsorship, controlled by US Army G-2 (Intelligence), which he resented; eventually, the general realized a formal association with, and sponsorship by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), established in 1947, a year after the Gehlen Organization was established. The CIA kept close control of the Gehlen Organization, because, for years, during the Cold War (1945–91), the Org agents were CIA’s only eyes-and-ears on the ground in the countries of the Eastern Bloc of Soviet hegemony

The nato as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

Mengele fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look

also the UFO sightings in the first 2 posts hint towards the nazis at least working for 20 years after the war

there is a deep underground but it's not a "hollow earth"

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly

what makes you think that?

oh thats the nexus portal that goes to the land of perpetual twilight.

god i hate that place, why dont they EVER turn off that fucking christmas music

it's satans favorite holiday

some user actually mentioned that he believes there isnt a real physical realm inside the earth, but that there are certain portals leading to other worlds which then makes it seem like you went inside the earth with some fixed portals for example being in antarctica and one in somewhere in the tibetian mountains, with others popping up randomly.
there is also the untersberg. thats a mountain in germany which has a lot of myths around it. people dissappear without a trace and sometimes never return, and sometimes return after a few months or in case of some newly wed couple after 100 years. Hitler as well as Himmler seemed to have special interest in that mountain. these stories reminded me of the missing 411. for those who dont know: its about people, as far as i know mostly kids, that go in the woods with their family and goe missing. but its often a very similar story. the kid is out of sight for a second and then just gone. sometimes forever, sometimes returns after a few weeks or months. often miles away from where they dissappeared on the other side of a mountain range they never could have walked to on their own. sometimes they find the kids without shoes on, sometimes they find just the clothes of the kids neatly folded but no sign of the kids. police dogs either lose the scent or refuse to continue the search and often shortly after bad weather hits the area causing the traces to be destroyed. the childs who are found again say they dont know what happened but it seems certain they werent in the woods on their own all the time. could there be something relation to the untersberg? could both be the result of these portals popping up? or some completely different phenomena?

>after a few months or in case of some newly wed couple after 100 years
oh user, why do you lie to me

>but that there are certain portals leading to other worlds which then makes it seem like you went inside the earth with some fixed portals for example being in antarctica

yeah basically

AYYY

Its all distraction from what is really there. All those Nazi storys, Haunebus, UFOs, hollow earth, its all made up bullshit to distract and to drown the truth in a web of conspiracy theories that make no fucking sense. The Truth is its extraterrestrials (or better said, transdimensional beings whatever the fuck that means).

the US was and probably still is in a secret war against the Alien threat, it begann in the 40s with Roswell, did you know that Aliens stole Nuke Material and US Military Personal in the 50s?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956_B-47_disappearance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950_Douglas_C-54D_disappearance

You're right about Operation Paperclip but in the wrong context, the Scientists of the 3rd Reich were working on Teslas findings (Jews try to supress knowledge of Free energy because it threatens their Oil Industry Structure and their currencys, that gives them power over everyone). These scientists started then to work for the US against the UFO threat that suddenly emerged.
The US Shadow Government then figured out Free energy and anti gravitation devices and perfected them in the last 70 years (through massive funding of Black Projects).
The Belgian Triangle or TR-3B for example is a secret Device operating on the principles of Free Energy and will probably be used in a False Flag Alien Invasion.

Get woke people.

RIGHT

This is fucking weird OP but I just made a thread that touched on this exact subject. I had no idea your thread existed and I used the exact same image

2 spooky

>distraction

well so is outer space so now what?

i dont believe we are at war with aliens. for that the UFOs are far too docile. they usually seem to just observe, but i dont know of any occasion where they attacked
In general with UFO sighting people often report their technology stuff malfuncteioning. cameras dont work suddenly, cars break down, watches stop etc. I read about them just disabling weaponssystem from fighting jets, and there is this about just disabling nukes.
some account even stated a UFO hovered over the silos where the nuclear missiles stored, suddenly all the system fire up, silos open, and just when they were ready to launch all the nukes they turned off everything again. So if you wonder why there are never good pictures or footage of them, this is probably the reason
also this doesnt seem like a threat to me, they basically are saying "we can controll your stuff, you dont have a chance, just leave us the fuck alone" for if they would want to cause trouble they would have just fired the nukes at random locations.
i dont doubt that there are aliens around, probably even on earth, but i dont think they are behind most of the UFO sightings.

>i dont believe we are at war with aliens.

lol yeah you are. it's just that they don't live in "outer space" and instead right underneath you.

thats spooky

the numbers don't lie. This is a big revelation

Alter, du checkst es nicht, seit 4 Monaten machst du den Faden immer wieder auf.

Um dir deine eigene Dummheit vor Augen zu fuehren, habe ich damals ein Video von Axel Stoll gepostet und du hast es tatsaechlich ernst genommen.

Nimm deine Medikamente oder interessier dich mal fuer reale Politik, anstatt deine Zeit mit so einer Esoterikscheisse zu verschwenden.

relevant (rare) documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2FK9LtyBj4

aliens are a psyop, the truth is that aliens are really demons. We are at war but is not a war between the stars but rather between heaven and hell. That is the final redpill the bible is real

and not imaginary demons but ones in reality. some of which are 8ft tall, have boulder sized fists, amazing psychic powers and the worst most painful narcotics known to man.

>i dont believe we are at war with aliens. for that the UFOs are far too docile.
I gave you sources. please check them for real education on the subject.

also
>docile
>they blow up a 15000 ton ship during Operation Highjump

the rest you said is true, Aliens can disable electronics and nuclear weapons.
actually this makes the whole thing even more alarming, because this implys that the Aliens won the war and got whatever they demanded.

you call that a shitpost?

im going to enjoy raking your face with poison

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8

Read Baltimore Catechism #3, Read your Bible, pray the rosary everyday and go to a Latin Mass every Sunday. Jesus loves you and he wants you to live forever, but you have to believe in His Sacrifice and accept His Sacraments.

100 years ago and 2 days ago, Our Lady of Fatima appeared and proved God was real through accurate prophecy and the Miracle of the Sun.She taught us to pray the rosary everyday for the salvation of souls. Anyone who doesn't believe is a fool.

this senpai. These niggas aint from outer space thats for sure

if they are beneath us, how do you know they are extraterrestrial in origin? also i would say (((they))) are at war with those, not we are. the diary of admiral byrd (which i cant tell if real, but many do believe it is) for example talks about a civilization down there that wants us to get rid of the nukes as they fear we destroy ourselves.
also isnt it weird that basically every country kisses jew ass, as if all the countries are controlled by the (((same))) people. then why is there still so much conflict around everywhere? maybe to keep us in fear so we dont mind them using all the ressources to develope new weapons which (((they))) hope to be able to defeat those in hollow earth with.

some at least are as it seems. at least victims of alien abduction seem to report the same stuff as those victims of demonic possession like unableness to move, general sense of threat and fright, and violent sexual acts. also both often run in families and allegedly mentioning jesus christ is supposed to get rid of them.
however i think you make it yourself too easy. there are probably some demons around, some aliens, some are faked by the CIA, then there are probably alien demons around the aliens brought with them, and the alien CIA faking stuff here as well.

>mention the truth here and
>suddenly shills show up

Coincidence?
I think not.

Nazi Ufos.....Roflkek

>>they blow up a 15000 ton ship during Operation Highjump
which was apparently on its way to attack the nazis/hollowearthers themselves meaning they are just defending themselves.
pic related, the red marked part states that upon emerging in the end that every water and air vehicle is to be ignored and firing upon them is strictly forbidden. probably because they are peacefull until you try to fuck with them as any rational being would behave

Man why the fuck isn't this shit public, I want to explore the stars for fuck sakes.

What made you create the thread OP?

I was listening to a podcast about it earlier in the car.

anyone unfortunate enough to read through this will know you're jIDF

don't flatter yourself.

>Jesus loves you and he wants you to live forever, but you have to believe in His Sacrifice and accept His Sacraments.

Jesus also wants you to understand you are all monsters, literally. The human genome can be mutated to create all kinds of nightmarish creatures. There is not much separation between man and beast but through Christs sacrifice alone you can be redeemed lest you choose to lose your humanity forever. And most of you do!

look who's talking

this is required viewing for anyone interested in the topic.

i just think this issue is interesting. and thought i go and see if mods are still cucks and delete this.

looked into the sources, and both are just planes going missing. what makes you think those are aliens? might as well could have been the nazis or those in hollow earth?

>if they are beneath us, how do you know they are extraterrestrial in origin?

They're not.

>also isnt it weird that basically every country kisses jew ass

It's because they control america and they can't beat america.

>then why is there still so much conflict around everywhere?

because a lot of you are "alien" hosts

Most of the time they are total cucks and delete anything remotely fringe

No one wants to post on /x/

it's very sad and ironic that even I understand the bible more than you people do.

Pic related is written by Oberst (Colonel) Wilhelm Wolf, Prag
It reads:

>Top Secret
>Review of the order of the Führer from the 10.01.1940
>No 9

>The United and organized researches of our scientists, marines and submarineopperatives of the Kriegsmarine, which accomplished the impossible and the succesfull work of the SS-Unit for the study of the heritage of the great Reich allowed us to claim the new and infinite territorries for the german Reich in antarctica which was which lay beneath the ice of the southpole

>In context with the acces to new territories i order during the next 6 months with the forces of the specifical developed commission for recruitment inside the wehrmacht, luftwaffe (airforce), Kriegsmarine (Warmarine) and the units of the SS to create a covered selcetion of volunteers for the colonizations of the new territorries of the german Reich in New Swabia

>The commisions, which work regarding to the selection of canditdates has to considder that the volunteers will be part with its fatherland for ever and will be send for a permanent settlement in New Swabia.

>The means for the resettlement of the best recruits of among the military and SS-forces have to be done in total secrecy.

>As responsible one in the Reich for the resettlementof a part of the populations of pure aryans to New Swabia and to keep the secrecy of these action i declare Reichdirector (Reichsleiter) M. Bormann

>The Führer and Reichchancelor (Reichkanzler),
>The highest commander of the armed forces.

>looked into the sources, and both are just planes going missing.
they went missing and haven't been found, even after 50+ years. UFO sightings afterwards etc. + I forgot to mention the infamous Moncla Incident. It all fits together.

>what makes you think those are aliens?
>might as well could have been the nazis or those in hollow earth?
their Logistics are not from this world, their Spaceships are Huge, several Miles in fact and nazis couldn't have build that, impossible for Humans to pull off projects of this magnitude in such short amount of time.

Logic points to Aliens.

you ignore the civilizations that lived down there for thousands of years and have that kind of technology long before us. they could have build such ships. in fact i do believe the UFO tech is ancient technology. for example the hinuds have something in their legends called "virmana" which essentially is a flying saucer, and at times even a flying castle or city even. now what could that principle be? the tibetians have legends about them lifting heavy rocks with the help of music, singing and sound.
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real or at least have
Interestingly this plan of the Vril Saucer has under number 1 mentioned "glocke" which translates to "bell". is this what makes the Saucer fly?
They fly either through this, or manipulating the magnetic field i believe.
in general i believe a lot of that (ancient) alien stuff comes only from thinking we are able to accomplish much less than we are actually capable of

that's scoopy

There could be an alternative explanation for the hole. Satellites didn't cover the entire polar region and the white edge around it is a photographic artifact (no adjacent pictures).

2 scoopy

>KEK'S BURG
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

>lol yeah you are. it's just that they don't live in "outer space" and instead right underneath you.
are you describing mexico

Hans what you are posting is illegal, i am reporting you to merkel

its only illegal if i root for the nazis. of course i just try to warn you of their evil menace

true, but in general they seem awkwardly lazy to provide any decent pictures of the poles. this is for example what you get on google earth, the northpole has such an artifact as well. cant be that hard to get a decent picture

No that was also Aliens which were here since Ancient times.
They build so much shit around the Globe, every Holy ancient site lies on a 100km wide strip that spans the globe.
look it up here:

youtu.be/WfbJWZkmy94

check at 1:12:21

once again, Logistics only Aliens could have pulled off.

they don't want you to see alien sites, same reason why they cut off the ISS Livestream.

again, all that could have done by an advanced (human) civilization that originates on earth. there is no need for extraterrastrials

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119371032
humans once were probably more advanced than we are, so of course they would be able to align their ancient sights.
for me it feels like ancient aliens is just used to discredit the fact that humanity was advanced once and then something happened pushing them back into the stone age. a meteorite, nuclear warfare, whatever.

whitey stole muh technology we wuz spacekangz

The only things credible in this entire thread are the CIA document and the helicopter footage. All the other "documents" are created by larping morons to attract conspiracy morons to read their blog.

The final red pill is that the demons or daemons are in our heads. And our mind is shared between different entities including an overriding consciousness surpressing one or more of these entities. The Bible doesn't really even refer to hell or demons working with the devil, it refers to the fiery realm of the dead. The concept of heaven and hell and even millennialism are borrowed from Zoroastrianism.

Your Map has been debunked as a fake already by several ppl on the net. There were no german U-Boats in existence that could have reached diving depths of more than 200-250 meters. And even those depths were near the destruction depth of the U-Boats of that time. Dont believe every bullshit published by retarded russian nazi-ufo "truthseekers".

>super advanced Humans hide in shithole underground and give the rest of the lands away to niggers and jews

neger bitte, absolutely everything points to Aliens.

Im glad I found this thread. Can anyone tell me anything about SS Hauptsturmfuhrer Rudolf Schuster and his connection to Die Glocke?

the story is disinfo bullshit, check
for actual facts

the submarines had a doublehull filled with ethanol which increased the durabillity of the submarine, also the map states that the pressure can be disregarded because of the passage through the tunnel.

the maps and instructions were leaked by the KGB though, the nazis working on the glocke is pretty much an accepted fact even in mainstream media, and the UFO plans were recovered from allied forces. also it fits the timing of the UFO sightingswave

>Die Glocke
a time travel experiment

>cant be that hard to get a decent picture
That's not how polar orbits work. Polar satellites are in fact near-polar, i.e. they leave the actual pole out (see image).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_orbit

tornado.sfsu.edu/geosciences/classes/m407_707/Monteverdi/Satellite/PolarOrbiter/Polar_Orbits.html

The reason I ask is because I personally know a Rudolf Schuster, still alive today that served in the wermacht and I always wondered.

>2 of these threads from different countries
really takes my noggin for a joggin

still they should be able to get a picture looking a bit to the side, or use a plane to get the image complete. yet they never care to do that.

Reverse Engineering & different Energy sources.

New KB with important information:

they don't want you to see the ancient alien sites, I already told you.

Hitler would probably have shown a new elecro-gravitic aircraft to the general public to boost morale in 1944. We weren't too secretive when it came to other secret weapons like the first jetfighter. I remain sceptical towards the nazi ufo.

Okay, Die Glocke is disinfo, but is SS Hauptsturmfuhrer Rudolf Schuster a real person?

Claims there's UFO's
Cites a 3 mega pixel, black and white youtube video, a wiki page and a website with the name ufo in it as a source.

I understand that you are too dumb to use real science to understand the world so you revert to conspiracy theories but this is just pathetic.

well if it isn't my favorite crazy german in for his daily /x/ thread. how are ya bro.

youtube.com/results?search_query=flying over north pole

I believe almost everything ITT

wtf how does this hollow earth theory have any supporters.

Ok thank god you are still making this thread. I've been reading esoteric material lately and recall that hitler was into the occult. Can you reccomend any unbiased books that explain what exactly the nazi expeditions around the world where for, what did they find, what their occult beliefs are? I'm hesitant to read material because of (((historians))).

>implying i didnt provide 2 government sources
>implying the incident in the wikipedia page and the UFO website incidents arent easily researchable on your own if you have doubts
at least you tried.

die glocke actually is the one that is most widely accepted as fact of all the UFO modells though

>Keks(((berg)))

There's a book written on the subject with exhaustively researched sources, called "The SS Brotherhood of the Bell". It has a lot of speculation, but that kinda goes with the territory of secret research.

You haven't provided a single article from a reputable source. Instead just a bunch of Alex Jones youtube pseudoscience videos.

you are going to tell me when in an age where everyone has phones that can take high quality pictures. There isn't a single picture from a verifiable source which isn't something vague looking on a black and white picture.

If this is bait you got me good.

Nazis researched Free Energy, something the Jews don't like to see because they already established their Oil Power so they shut it down (the reich).

But the Nazis never posessed any UFO Crafts.
The Technology got figured out in the 50s/60s and perfected at some point in the 80s/90s during multi trillion US black projects that put a shitload of ressources into the Research and Development of Free Energy/Anti Gravity Devices.

threads started to get deleted with since /bant/, but i thought i give it another try. also made a discord so some anons that are interested can keep looking into the matter even if there is no thread up because of shitty mods
discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright
originally didnt want a discord because i like discussing here more, but since the mods delete these now usually i thought i go on and create one.

as for books, not really. as for the occult. from what i saw they mostly tried to gain knowledge, like the ahnenerbe for example where they checked out similarities and tried to find out the aryans origin. they apparently also searched for the holy grail and depending on the source even found it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298716/The-REAL-Last-Crusade-Nazi-search-Holy-Grail-inspired-Indiana-Jones.html
so thats the occult they looked into as far as i can tell and not into rituals and sacrifices. at least i didnt find anything about that so far

Fails to provide a reputable source, instead continues taking about "secret" and "magic" cause conspiracies are everywhere and the german's from the 40's failed to beat the Russians fighting with weaponry from the late 19th century but did discover alternative physics that made UFO's a reality.

The technology and tactics of the Third Reich never died, they were just taken over and perfected by the USA. Look at the mixture of advanced technology and dark occultism that is at the heart of our PSYOP masters.

batr.org/view/050111.html

ITT: ppl that can't deal with reality youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY