Why wont she name the jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's just repeating what she's told to say. Look at her age, she's too young to even understand half the shit she's saying. Watch her in debates, she fucking can't hold her own without memes. Not to mention the Jew pays her.

Because she is the jew.

Two possible outcomes here.

First, she will continue to repeat what her audience wants to hear, to parrot all those obvious things who everyone knows without any real tangible innovation or value. Which is good, as it can be a first red pill for many normans, but she shouldn't be glorified for that.

Second, she will hint it in the future.

There is however no way she will drop the J-bomb at full. She is young and woman. You need old angry dude for that.

I wanna put my cock in her mouth

Because she's a dumb cunt. Stop posting this traitor bitch.

Lauren is a cock holster for Sup Forums

Because she's controlled opposition.

Due to having a life I haven't kept up with the story about her incarsination, locked up still?

>incarsination
what

Because she is one.

kek

What did /our gal/ mean by this?

If there becomes a glut of alt-lite attention whores, she'll push further right to protect her aryan princess status. Right now, there are a lot of hot girls saying mild right-wing talking points. Eventually, saying those things won't get Lauren the attention fix she needs to survive. She'll find a smaller niche.

Because she is one?

Probably because she's not completely retarded.

STORMFAGS ARE THE NIGGERS OF Sup Forums
>STORMFAGS ARE THE NIGGERS OF Sup Forums

That she's a coalburner...

Because it's tactically retarded, in a world controlled by Jews, to sperg out about Jews.

Barely anyone is willing to, in the "skeptic community". She's getting far more attention than them, so is even less likely to.

She is a Jew you autistic sack of llama shit

but will you name the jew, Sup Forums?

Because she is a jew. That and the fact that she thinks we're all retards for "anti-semetic". They only pander to us when they want fame and money.

incarceration, effort

She's gone too far.

> Having a relevant media platform
> Naming (((them)))

If only you fags didn't spread misinformation, I would have ignored this thread. Why you gotta do this to me and waste everyone's time again with this bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

posting in a sageblue thread

this user is maybe CIA?
He has been in every single eceleb thread for months always defending them.

>pic related

Remember the battle is not waged with bullets but memes.

>Reply
sauce?

You're one to talk. Are you going to call her a Jew again after you admitted in previous threads that she wasn't one?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide/

she has been B L A C K E D

she's either a Jew or a Zionist.
which would you say she is?

:)

Don't you worry about Sageblue. Some are about to have "accidents".

She doesn't really talk about Israel. She left Rebel around the time Ezra made everyone go to Israel.

Give her credit; she left Ezra Levant's "Rebel Media". She may be more red pilled than she seems.

What the fuck did she mean by this tweet?

Wasn't that black guy a literally gay fan?

itt: TRS pretends to be CIA

she has denied white genocide and mocked it.
she is pro-Israel and pro-Jews.

so now im asking you to pick one:

>she is a Jew
>she is a Zionist

:) go ahead?

>waaawaaaaa can't name the (((them))) cuz reaons
So what the fuck to do then? Argue against immigration in the framework of muh sharia is not compatible with western values? Fuck off, if people can't handle them being named so to hell with both you all and "normies". We fucking deserve what's coming.

because she is extremely beautiful

why would she speak such ugly words, such as the names of these kikes?

Can I get a quick rundown on the boat operation?

I don't get the offline part

because she's (((controlled))) opposition

it was all a ploy to raise 50,000 euros for Identity CIA/Evropa ..or one of those IC fronts.

>handler
That's Martin Sellner, a white nationalist.
>she is pro-Israel and pro-Jews.
Seems more like she is neutral as she doesn't really talk about either subject. If I had to bet I'd put my money on her thinking Israel has a right to exist.

>(((white nationalist)))

i see you conveniently forgot to explain the white genocide comments :^)

You people should know why nobody names the Jew you literally ruined David Irving.

>every ethnonationalist movement is controlled opposition

Could your shilling get any more obvious? I see you have been reading your Saul Alinsky:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

>>handler
>That's Martin Sellner, a white nationalist.
roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Sup Forums names the Jew.
maybe you should be following Sup Forums?

if they're run by a Jew or Zionist yeah... they're fake.

I've gained some respect for her after she tried to stop boat niggers, that's more than most here have ever done.

what did she actually change? she just wanted the 50k. stop being bad people.

Sup Forums is not a person, it is a force of nature.

this

Sup Forums needs to become a person.
that's what (((they))) are trying to do with their Richard Spencers, and their Lauren Southerns.

She thought white genocide was a dumb term to describe the anti-white propaganda that she was seeing. Back in 2015.

Martin Sellner comes from a country where he would literally go to jail if he "named the Jew". His former boss already got 10 years for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel

Stop being a useless faggot who criticizes anyone who does anything.

Fucking A. This e-celeb bullshit us getting out of hand. I can understand it coming from larping 15 year olds drooling over them, but grown men? It's almost as bad as watching grown men praising kek.

What the is happening to Sup Forums?

are you saying she has since changed her views? surely she has exposed white genocide in the two years since she has changed her views? SURELY she has publically recanted and apologized for her stupidity?

im criticizing Jews and Zionists.
stop following Jews and Zionists.

is there a technical name for when chicks paint those little mascara wings on their outer eyelids? seems to be mandatory when chicks wanna garner male attention

Roll

I'm in support of people trying to stop the shitskin flood, of course you want that to continue kike so you criticize that.

If only that were a real pic

She has only received and seemingly be very motivated by attention, while a lot of Sup Forums tards with their heart in the right place might actually done a lot more in terms of donations to actual relevant people and proper influence on people seeing as there are on average 7 lurkers on 1 poster on the chan.

>responding to a shill that's defending an attention-whoring pseudo-intellectual e-celeb
I expected better of you, Moarpheus. I am disappoint.

>I'm in support of people trying to stop the shitskin flood
I'm sure you are ;)

I am in support of people naming the Jews and Zionists behind the shitskin flood and killing three birds with one mighty stone.

Come at me

>surely she has exposed white genocide in the two years since she has changed her views?

Well it seems like she believes in ethnonationalism in Europe at least so the white race is not outbred (French for the French, Denmark for the Danes). I doubt she believes US/Canada could be white ethnostates though, she called that "Utopian" in her Rubin interview due to the plausibility of it

melonpan did nothing wrong

shills gonna shill.
imma shill better.

Name a living person that you support because I've never seen you do anything but tear others down.

So no.
No she has not recanted, apologized or even talked about the reality of white genocide despite her apparent change of opinion over two years ago.

Now stay defeated.

No. You've got it all wrong.
People need to become Sup Forums.
Leaders aren't needed.

name a living person who is not a Jew nor a Zionist who is fighting to save not only the Aryan race but the world.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

because you have to hide your power level in public, you dumb fucking nigger

if you tell me people should become Sup Forums and I agree, you have led me to conclude this. you are my leader in this context. everyone leads, and everyone follows -- even if not everyone realizes it.

this is part of our human condition.
you would do well to manipulate the human condition because we can't yet surpass it.

>I support noone
That's right noone can live up to your standards. You want others to ruin themselves completely and even then you would call them a fed. You are a waste of breathable air who sits behind a computer screen and bitches about the imperfections of people putting their livelihoods on the line trying to actually stop our destruction.

>pro Israel
>pro Jew
>huge nose
>coal burning whore
Get a new waifu you pathetic FBI faggot

>I can't name a single genuine Aryan Nationalist

Here is my standard: Do not be a Jew. Do not be a Zionist. Know the Plot. Fight the Plot.

And now you see why I gives support no one.
When people start waking up, then I will follow them and they will follow me.

You're not as good of a rhetorician as you think you are. Anyone can see through this weak bullshit. If she is concerned with the demographics of European countries and for example wants Denmark to always remain ethnically Danish that means she implicitly recognizes the danger of what you refer to as white genocide.

>girl from fucking canada goes to europe to participate in political activism that goes against the majority-voted policies in these countries she has nothing to do with
>\pol\ is a-ok with this but not with AIPAC

>implicitly
so she's exposing white genocide and naming the jews by not really exposing white genocide or naming the jews..?

>You're not as good of a rhetorician

then stop losing.

No you will call them a fed. Its fine though as you don't matter a single bit because you'll never be of use to anyone. Thankfully we'll save the white race without your ungrateful ass.

That answer just proves even further this guy is a shill. His only purpose on this website is to sow discord and distrust in figures that he deems as threats. Straight out of the Alinsky playbook:

>"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

>surely she has exposed white genocide in the two years since she has changed her views?

She has actually. I've posted this several times in threads you were spamming, yet you keep repeating this shit.

Holy fuck you're such an obvious fucking shill.

You're either a shill or an autistic Muslim.

She was working for Rebel Media too, which is owned by a Jew, so she probably had a script.

you always say pretty much the same thing on this issue

the white race doesn't exist.
its derogatory.
stop being jewish.

She's definitely a Jew, disregard her.

>she doesn't talk about white genocide
>the white race doesn't exist
Do you even listen to yourself?

>lmao @ white genocide
you fucking wut m8?

wasn't she just arrested for trying to stop a refugee boat?

>unlisted video
hello idf
shilling for your stooge again aren't we

I didn't say she was naming the jews and if she's not retarded she won't, not in this climate anyway. I basically said that her opinions and actions are all conducive to the goal of preventing white genocide in Europe at least.

Nearly all of them operate under cloak and dagger for obvious reasons.
To manipulate the human condition you incrementally feed them information they cannot refute, let them draw the same conclusion. Then they share it, and we are all equally leaders in our daily lives. You want a cult of personality? Do it out there, not here.
Sup Forums is a drawing board, not a palette.

are jews white? are slavs white? are turks white?

dont you see these threads posted all day? its a jewish con.

"white genocide" is simply naive. i speak naively to those who are naive.

Pretty much, life is opportunistic and she's found a niche among horny alt-right guys. She uses dog whistles like "globalists" to keep their attention while keeping the chance of a book deal with Simon & Schuster (the publisher that dropped Milo). Lauren Southern, along with PJW, will continue looking for a niche for the rest of their careers as sideshows.

When will mods ban this fucking Moarpheus shill?

He's been spamming the same retarded shit for days.

White is shorthand for of European ancestry, you either know this and are being intentionally dense or you're actually retarded.