This dumb fucker doesn't deserve to stand in front of that wall

This dumb fucker doesn't deserve to stand in front of that wall.

More than you kiddo

sage

yes he does because he won

if you really are a spook, care to elaborate on bengazhi, clinton and comey?

You're right. That wall honors real patriots that died trying to overthrow foreign governments and traffic narcotics into the US.

(((CIA)))

Only wall he deserves to be in front of

He's still not a commie tho. Makes him a whole lot smarter than at least half the planet atm.

Maybe not but he's still the President, and you're not.

What did he mean by this?

of course not

we know what this is all really about

proxy wars in syria

and Russia keeping Clinton out yo stop the US proxys

its about Assad leaving

which is about Israel and Iran and hezbollah

and norht korea? well that is essentially Irans missile and nuclear program being outsourced

Russia helped iran with their nuke program

the question is, does Russia stand with Israel or Iran?

and why

I wonder how many of those stars are drug/arms deals gone wrong.

The neoliberals made it cool again to love the military for the left. I think the whole "babykiller!" thing kinda did not help and they did some serious damage control. I am getting a bit alarmed by the knee jerk love of all things military. Fuck... you can see it on most reality tv shows these days. We are no longer a nation that conscripts soldiers (because that way wars for profit can continue with little public interference) and many now see the military as a haven for financial security. Low pay, but with sign up bonuses, decent healthcare, food and board discounts, etc.

but Nazis are cool right?

Have you? I have.

Maybe someday soon I'll stand in front of it again. With Trump.

any comment?

Nah. The sad thing is I can identify with racist nationalist groups of all colors and creeds more than with the standard retarded American citizen.

are you going to give the same amount to criticism to other posters on pol though?

Probably not as I am biased, but I try to empathize with those I disagree with and read many points of view. Sometimes I fail at this but usually I try to keep a good attitude about things. I just hope that there are a decent amount of people on the left end of the spectrum trying to do this as well.

I am afraid though that the worldviews of different groups in the world are becoming so divergent as to create an irreversible gap. Things like this dont usually end well.

Leftists detest Trump because he was not a war hero, bravely serving in his nation's military like Bill Clinton, Obama, or Hillary.

He doesn't deserve anything he has. He's an incompetent manchild. We're so fucked.

He'll be standing on top of it with a rifle. Ready to shoot those Tacos

> using whataboutism to deflect

That reads like a lame tween tweet

Of course not, it contradicts their narrative

Was Comey fired for his incompetence during the Clinton / Benghazi email investigation?

You forgot Kennedy, cuckboy.

vump