>"I was there, It didn't happen"
>goes on to say that trusting anonymous sources is not the best idea
t. "Ass Blaster" McMaster

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/864257709830529024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't die on me

That was as straight to the point as it gets. My question is if there were only a handful of senior officials in the room, who leaked to the Washington post?

but but muh (((anonymous sources)))

Calling it now - Trump pulled a Tyrion Lannister, told a bunch of suspected leakers false stories and then waited back to see which rat squealed.

Not only who told the Washington Post about the meeting but the Washington Posts article mentions that whoever told them about it told them EVERYTHING!

>The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities.

ITS OVER DRUMPFIES

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

MADAM

that's pretty damn antisemetic holy shit.
i thought you all were joking but this mcmaster guy is serious

Eh, The Washington Compost and Buzzfeed are highly credible

>leaked
They could of just made it up

Seems like the press just got BTFO yet again.
And he will probably be FBI director soon.

This would be epic

I'd let him sit on my fat desu

This is what he's been doing almost from the start.

>if there were only a handful of senior officials in the room, who leaked to the Washington post?

Leaked what exactly? What makes you think there was a source at all? The leaked information was about something that didn't happen.

it's 4d chess. trump lied to certain members of his staff and then they leaked to the media. this was a trick by trump to catch leakers and btfo media

It's Washington Post-truth, user

This. It makes perfect sense and its poetic. Shows them all that he's a step ahead of them permanently.

>Silly republicans, anonymity is a cornerstone of journalism
>In fact it's such a good cornerstone, we built the whole damn narrative out of them
>Who needs evidence anyway?

You guys joke, but Trump is that type of nigga to something like that. I can't wait for the Summer Happenings.

((()))

The Hillary Shillary are so desperate that they'd suck a HIV patient's dick for a fake news story that makes Trump look bad.

here's a source vid

twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/864257709830529024

WaSHITington Post

>he thinks tyrion lannister was the first character to ever do this

>can't wait for summer on Sup Forums
go an hero

I believe General McMasters over an (((anonymous source))) anyday

Oh you were there McAssblaster? Interesting...things have been very leaky for Trump haven't they? Hmmmm yes indeed. I hear Trump wants to clean house and you and him haven't seen eye to eye on things....Care to elaborate on that?

Libs are spouting fake news as if it is fact, nothing new.

The reporter who tweeted this is an ass who bleeds bias. Where did quality reporting go?

>Post cites Former U.S. officials.

Who the fuck is believing ANYTHING officials from the Obama admin are saying about Trump? These fucking cocksuckers in the MSM have been proven liars so many fucking times it has to stop. How many times are they going to make anti-Trump shit up and lie before people's first reaction isn't to question Trump, but question the MSM's truthfulness???? How are people in this country so dumb to be brainwashed by such obvious bullshit???? It's maddening

>Tweet on the bottom right
>My anonymous sources say your anonymous sources are fake

He's a little cunt who's bitter because he's got his ass kicked his whole life by alpha males like Trump.

4d master psyop

I wouldn't take anything the media tells you with an ocean of salt. They list there fucking sources as 'sources'. That's literally an oxymoron. It just defeats the purpose. It proves you didn't have trust able (if any) sources.

I'm really suspicious of the mick master but here he did good

This is fucking embarassing and anyone who published this bullshit should be charged with sedition and treason.

Of course I don't think he's the first or the only character do to this. But he is the most recognizable example within the context of modern literature and television.

Wrong!!!
Get the quote right.
"I was in the room. It didn't happen."

He basically told the media to go fuck themselves. I loved it.

THIS IS JUST LIKE THAT TIME IN GAME OF THRONES

Game of the Thrones reference is the equivalent to the left's Harry Potter: Jewish controlled media to child's play

If you actually listen, it is a very carefully structured statement. Says Trump didn't compromise any military ops, but not intel ops

>Trump pulled a Tyrion Lannister
To be fair, it is the oldest counter intelligence trick in the book.

>They [s]could of just[/s] made it up

I would love for this to be true.

>conway: flynn has the full confidence of the president
>hours later: flynn gets fired
Make
America
Laugh
Again

>what did he mean by this?

I don't know exactly. But I've been around long enough to know that if he didn't literally say,
"President Trump did not reveal classified information to any Russian"
then whatever he DID say will not mean that President Trump did not reveal classified information to any Russian.

Either he was briefed badly on how to handle this, or he's doing his best to cover his own ass.

Ooh nice user we should do that instead of the white power shit. I guarantee Washington Post-truth would trigger them infinitely more. Especially after we instantly turned fake news against them. Now we use the meme word of 2016 against them

I don't quite understand. Would you explain it again in the form of a Harry Potter reference?

So "I was there. It didn't happen," Literally means shit to you? Neither does, "This story is false." Okay then... Okay...

Trump did this already. Remember the false happening of National Guard teaming up with ICE to deport millions at once?

Why should believe him? How do we know that he isn't lying?
Not saying I believe the reports or anything just want to know why I should believe someone who would benefit from covering something like this up.

"At no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed"

At best Trump probably said we have a guy in Mosul or Raqqa.

Does no-one notice what is going on?

The media has, with the Russia story, completely ripped the White House from any credibility, causing people to question whether or not what comes out from the White House is true or not.

This is exactly what Russia wanted, and the mainstream media is complicit.

McMaster said: "The story is false."

MSM: He didn't deny it, it happened, notice how he didn't say that classified information was shared.

Fucking fake news

Notice McMaster did not say UFOs were not dicussed.

This is it folks, this is it. FEMA camps. Buy gold and water filters. This is it.

Like the US military/intelligence agencies hasn't said bigger lies than "it didn't happen"

The Washington Post has been caught lying before. It's a real hard sell to me in the first place.

If Trump DID spill classified information, my money is on it being something to do with trying to keep North Korea from blowing shit up.

Denial of something no one reported? What the fuck is he talking about?

53rd for the TSUUUUU

How young are you?

If you say "It didn't happen" without defining "it", it's meaningless. You might remember Scumbag Bill...

A much-quoted statement from Clinton's grand jury testimony showed him questioning the precise use of the word "is". Contending that his statement that "there's nothing going on between us" had been truthful because he had no ongoing relationship with Lewinsky at the time he was questioned, Clinton said, "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the—if he—if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement".[4]

I cant stand that guy. Does a gayer profile picture exist?

Is effeminate beta men like this related to current food estrogens and social attacks against masulinity? I swear men weren't like this even 50 years ago.

That actually leads credence to the WaPo article since it stated that intellegence agencies were trying to move the operative(s) revealed

I'm aware the Washington Post isn't credible. I was asking why I should take this guys word.

Yeah McMaster said the story is false, Does that mean all the parts of the story are false? He didn't read the story paragraph by paragraph, and say each individual paragraph is false...

Why do all of these cucks look exactly like you'd expect?

>national sec. advisor
>or an user source for a libtard rag

Yeah, which one should you believe?

>"Denial of something no one reported."
I guess he didn't look at his previous tweet where he literally reported it.

>A much-quoted statement from Clinton's grand jury testimony showed him questioning the precise use of the word "is". Contending that his statement that "there's nothing going on between us" had been truthful because he had no ongoing relationship with Lewinsky at the time he was questioned, Clinton said, "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the—if he—if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement".

Literally the kind of bullshit you have to deal with EVERY time EVERY politician opens his or her mouth.

>pale as fuck
>clearly doesn't lift
>horn-rimmed glasses
>profile picture taken from the wheel of his car, like an immature teen

Why am I not surprised?

These snarklords need to be ran out of their jobs. People are getting fed up with the juvenile shit.

It's time to retire the term "fake news".

nice cute pic
would love to lick his boipucci

How DON'T people find it suspicious that ONLY Washington Post made such a report?

Not really because such things were already known to the public. If you hid a lie within the truth it looks like it has more weight than it does.

We'll he should have denied what was reported. McMasters can't just say the story is false... He needs to go more in specific details and deny. "The story is false" is not enough!

We cannot have an acting President take orders from Russia and do their bidding.

Trump must be held accountable. He must be held accountable.

We need to storm the White House right now and demand answers. Trump must be held accountable for his actions. I can't even believe I'm saying it, but the man needs to be impeached. This is right now and we are experiencing a Constitutional crisis. Russia is spreading fake news and Trump is calling for "alternative facts". I think I might pee my pants.

I am so scared. He must be held accountable.

But how does this happen? What has the MSM reported about Trump that's proved to be true? There is absolutely NOTHING. Every negative thing they've gone after him about has turned out to be a lie. How is it possible the MSM has any credibility? Why isn't the assumption of the American people that the MSM is lying every time a story like this comes out? They are proven liars who are trying to undermine the President.

Why should you believe the National Security Advisor over WaPo's (((anonymous sources)))? Is that seriously the question you've asked?

Some smart dude on the tv said that he probably named the Jordanian intelligence agency GID, and probably named the location from where the information came from.

I.E. "GID reported that the threat sprung out from Palmyra, Syria".

Logic fallacy is fallacy.

Neither.
Why would you believe either?

Bill Clinton clearly did not plan that that way because that argument is the argument of someone who is clearly caught in a lie. Even imagining he wants to play that game with ambiguous 'it', he said "That statement is false." If that is ambiguous and you want to play 7d chess with words it doesn't matter. No court would take you seriously. There is a key difference that you people also ignore between Trump and Clinton; one has the world against him and the other had the courts wrapped around his finger.

Still not giving me a legit reason as to why this guy wouldn't lie.

>>
Does anyone really believe McMasters denied anything? He only said "the story is false".

dump it in the same fucking grave as "normie" and "alt-right"

One day I am going kick the shit out of you Putin dick sucking faggots.

You're right. The Washington Post is fake and gay.

So if I say "fake news is being leaked to find leakers" you start doing mental gymnastics on what "is being" might actually mean.

Terrible critical analysis and inability to reason, as you just demonstrated, is exactly how the MSM was allowed to get so shoddy after all these years.

Trump sends out another one of his chumps to lie.

Yeah, this will work fine. HAHAHAA

Exactly. Some of the guys posting here are so supremely ant Trump they are too blind to even see basic reasoning. Even if you disagree with Trump's policies you can't possibly believe their are any grounds for these stories.

You know, the media nor the democrats couldn't beat Trump during a democratic election, they are now trying to bring down his presidency.

Agreed. I think it's time to use the real word here - Propaganda.

No one leaked to the Post. That's McMaster's point. There were so few people in the room, and all of them agree Trump said nothing. So the Washington Post literally just made this shit up out of thin air.

Clearly meant to be an example of how snake-tounged politicians speak, not a template to be fitted over this exact situation, bro.

Anyone got JUST hair to put on Bezos? I really want to his his blog (i.e., The Washington Post) fail.

It's Trump. He probably said, "You know, we have the best intelligence services. - just the best. China can't com - they can't compete you know. We have men in China. Men in, in , in Europe. Egypt. The Iraq. It's just, when we want information, we get it, and I have plans, and my plans are the best let me tell you Serjey. I have the best plans, and the best men to carry them out. ISIS can't compete. They can't see us coming, because our intelligence is there, gathering the data, listening to the phones and the cyber, and my sons just the best at the computer stuff. I don't really understand it, but he's a real whizz. The best..."
Trump could attempt to tell the Russians all the military secrets he knows and never get around to the point. They'd learn nothing useful and waste hours interpreting the dross that spews from his mouth. It's the ultimate counterintelligence measure.

what do you mean? what was anti-semetic?

Yeah, it's just too early to make a call on this right now. Gonna need a few more days to see how it plays out, because all it is right now is someone's anonymous sources VS someone's anonymous sources.

However, given Trump openly held emergency talks with Japan at Mar-a-Lago directly in front of everyone who didn't have the clearance for that kinda shit, and because Trump in general likes to talk off the cuff, I'm tilting towards him having spilled the beans on something. Could be wrong, we'll see.

It's a Bannon setup