Why is Brussels the capital of the EU? Surely Vienna or even Paris or Berlin would have been a better idea?

Why is Brussels the capital of the EU? Surely Vienna or even Paris or Berlin would have been a better idea?

Brussels was the obvious choice, since they can speak English, and since they can see all the guns and bombs. How do I know? I've called them, and asked.

Geneva would have been a nice capital actually its a shame you guys aren't in it

Geneva, Bolenbeek... What's the difference?

> it's a shame you guys aren't in it
Yeah no. We actually value our independence and not being part of the German empire. They should have put it into Berlin and reioen the camps, at least then you'd start caring again.

>implying we aren't a valuable ally in the
Deutsches Kalifat

>its a shame you guys aren't in it
I know fuck all about Switzerland but I guarantee they are better off without the EU.
I wouldn't wish that upon anybody.

Germany wants to make a point it finally conquered Belgium after a few tries

will you guys just fucking leave already. Dead weights like the UK are seriously holding it back as an entity.

The ivory coast will make a nice airbase, true. But the people living there are useless so better replace them with shitskins.

I read that it's because nobody else wanted to be the capital of EU

Do you also suffer from mudslime infestation??

Fucking hell you potato niggers really are bitter.

Geneve? Yes. You can have it if you want. Do you?

I need to check google first. I'll get back to you kek

The Day of the Peeler will be upon you soon you ginger cunt.

I am a dual citizen of Ireland and the USA. When is the anti-EU referendum coming to Ireland, genuinely curious, as my parents are Irish, from Galway, but I have never been there.

It gets even better!
Next year we get a Muslim/migrant party that will take part in the elections...

>The Day of the Peeler
Aren't peelers banned in the UK?

Lots of Luciferians live there.

The goal is to kill all nationalism. So it's like Farage said. They fit together since Belgium is pretty much a non country.

No, it's our national weapon as displayed on the SAS logo.

gee it's almost as if being cucked and murdered for nearly all of our history has left us somewhat upset

there won't be an anti-EU referendum any time in the near future. All our political parties and despite a few spergs on here the vast majority of our population like being in the EU.

Galway is lovely though, very small but if you get the chance you should visit. The Aran Islands are just off the coast and that's probably the closest you'll get to old Ireland.

It is in the midway between Germany and France, so it was picked as a symbol of unification of (western) europe and failed

and by all our political parties I mean the ones that actually have a chance of getting in. the National Party are a meme.

>SAS
So... only special forces are allowed to use the peeler?

>Berlin
Too obvious

Brussels was chosen because Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Italy and the Netherlands all signed the original coal and steel and trade agreements but couldn't decide where the headquarters should be situated. They decided to rotate it alphabetically until they could come to an agreement, and Belgium, therefore Brussels went first. They still couldn't come to an agreement so it's just kind of been sitting in Brussels ever since until they decided "fuck it, that's the capital".

Pretty much sums up the EU.

Yes. Civvies are only permitted to use this, providing they hold a level 3 cutlery and kitchenware license.

>No stabbing
>Actual peeling? Okay, but careful there!
I see...