It's 100% legal right now for an americunt to go and buy an anti-tank rifle and use it to kill dozens of schoolkids

>it's 100% legal right now for an americunt to go and buy an anti-tank rifle and use it to kill dozens of schoolkids

Why do some people still consider America to be a civilised country when it so clearly isn't?

>Why do some people still consider America to be a civilised country

Literally who? No one does this.

>it's 100% legal right now for a paki to go and rape dozens of British schoolkids

Why do some people still consider Great Britain to be a civilised country when it so clearly isn't?

Don't forget the automatic high capacity clips, those savages!

WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!?

enjoy your ban for that stupid picture.

Fuck you, if I saw a schoolkid driving a tank around I would definitely shoot it right away. That shit cannot be right .

>Why do some people still consider Great Britain to be a civilised country

Literally who? No one does this.

Remove Negro violence from the USA and we have a similar Gun-death rate to no-guns Europe.

Not everybody is a cuck, asking big daddy government to come to change your diapers.
It may amaze you, but to be weak and not able to provide for your own security is not civilized.

This made me kek so hard, dude. Bless you.

Love,
Americunt

Allopathic medicine is literally a threat 100x worse.

Grow up nigger.

Someone could drive a truck trough a crowd of 9 year olds waiting for the bus. Taking guns away from citizens won't magically stop crazy people.

>qt with tank gewehr
saved

why's a country that got btfo by a bunch of scrappy twats still trying to police us

sod off go buy some roasted corn in the tube m8

>it's 100% legal right now for an americunt to go and buy an anti-tank rifle
yes
>and use it to kill dozens of schoolkids
well, that's not legal

>tank rifle
>that reload
>dozens

>wasting a round that expensive on children when a .22 would be effective

I'm thinking of some events that could have been prevented if a few people had these...

Are the schoolkids in a tank?

>T-Gewehr
>Killing dozens

I know you're kidding but I was impressed with myself being able to ID that gun...

Are the kids lined up or something? Pretty sure a random handgun or knife would be more effective.

I just bought a "survival rifle" for like $80 that can kill a child easy, and my buddy owns air rifles that he uses to kill wild animals that are probably as large as a small child

I still don't understand why Euros don't understand this. It's pretty obvious when you look at the numbers but I hesitate to actually say to them that niggers are the problem.

Cuz it's got no school shooting, outside of those two kikes.

Just cuz you fags stab each others all the time and would shoot everything if you owned a rifle?....

brits can't own firearms. lol

>antitank rifle
This isn't 1917, gayboi. It's an anti-material rifle that would be very impractical for shooting kids with. They're 5 MOA guns unless you plan on spending $12/round. Better suited for disabling vehicles than killing point targets.

plz dont die momma!

That's a UK legal gun m8. You can legally buy one of those here.

>anti-gunners in charge of knowing their own laws

Tfw your country banned all the AR-15s and you'll never get to own a semi automatic.

This

Nobody is going to carry a big heavy gun around to kill people with idiot.
That would be stupid.
Guns like that are what the 2nd ammendment is about. Being able to defend against a corrupt government. It's the one and only reason for the right to bear arms.
It's not about target practice and it's not about hunting. It's about what happened the other week in Venezuela when a corrupt government was running innocent people over with a tank and they couldn't do jack squat about it.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Hello operator?Get me the school board!

>use it to kill dozens of schoolkids
No.
This portion of your premise is not legal.
Pretty simple really
>pic unrelated (HRH Eugenie of York)

>it's 100% legal right now for a britbong to go and buy a car and use it to kill dozens of schoolkids

Why do some people still consider bongland to be a civilised country when it so clearly isn't?

Make sure to bin your butter knives!!

That round would bounce off of a tank, you twit.

that's a perfectly beautiful Tankgewehr you got there.

She can put at least 4 more pairs of glasses on

who is this semon demon?

Same goes for Canada.

Is that a NAA .22 mini? I want one so bad but can't find em anywhere

Oh look, another bong crying about America's guns.

No it's not.

>Why do some people still consider America to be a civilised country when it so clearly isn't?
Says one of the countries that worships Islam.

Kys

>it's 100% legal right now for a vibrant britbong muslim to go and rape to death dozens of schoolkids

really makes u think

>buy an anti-tank rifle and use it to kill dozens of schoolkids

Very few schoolkids have tanks, most Americans already have adequate weaponry to kill as many school kids as they want.

This is the Brockpuppet that baits Anons in other conservative threads. Disregard Brockpuppets - do not pay their rent with your (You)s.

>what are stand your ground laws
Kid could kick a ball over your fence and it would be 100% legal to blow them away with whatever firearms you have handy.

We can legally buy and own a tankgewehr as well you doss cunt.

STFU FAGGOT

deal with it faggots

>yfw Britbong gets run over by a radicalized truck of peace while on the way to ask the queen if he can carry a spoon

Yeah. Good eye.
Surprisingly accurate for it's short barrel.

to his defense you will only need to shoot it once
think of moist nugget on steroids

Wrong. But I'll explain our laws after you get some dental work done.

I would copulate vigorously with the one in the hat, if you know what I mean

Yeah, I'm no lawyer, but I'm about 99% sure it's illegal. Okay, 95% sure.

Guns are often purchased by cucks seeking to please their alpha male.

Just say the problem is with the "hood" culture

Oh, man and they call us ignorant when we don't know every little detail about Europe. And this is what they think of the US. Ignorant Europeans.

Pretty sure you can buy bolt action AT rifles in the UK

They're just elephant guns for all intents

wew

that's a big elephant

Can you buy an anti aircraft gun too? I unironically think this is a good thing in case of tyranny.

>tfw American and no anti-materiel rifle

I bet this part is fake news

>legal to buy an anti-tank rifle
yes

>legal to use it to kill anyone
no (barring self defense but I don't think an anti tank rifle would be the first firearm someone would use for self defense)

Why do you faggots keep on with this alpha male crap?This isn't fucking 200 bc, we don't live in the jungle anymore.

Why does it have no effect on whites then?
enjoy your (((hate speech))) laws

sorry, they belong to rand

You will soon enough beta boi

You should try to find one, considering you are now a subject to emperor erdogan.

Ha, this

Hey, thats not a very efficient rifle.

That's what the little shits get for violating the NAP.

I'm shaking.

.458 Magnum and higher aren't going to do much different than an old 12.7/13mm; not as much steel penetration, but they'll punch through soft stuff just the same.

Replying to a bait thread and not just posting content on /k/ that's actually good

You can get anti-tank rifles in Canada too. But when's the last time you've heard of somebody committing a crime with one?
>I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU. JUST HOLD STILL WHILE I ASSEMBLE THIS RIFLE THAT COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, DEPLOY THE BIPOD AND THEN GET INTO FIRING POSITION. HAH. NOW I'M GOING TO SHOOT THIS 80 DOLLAR BULLET AT YOU THAT I DON'T HAVE MUCH PRACTICE WITH BECAUSE FIRING THIS THING WAKES THE FUCKING DEAD AND THERE'S NO GUN RANGES TEMPLATED FOR IT.
Vs.
>GLOCK GLOCK FAGGET YOU DEAD.

You have not lived user until you've seen a scampering toddler melt into red mist.

From my cold dead hands bong.

>ranjeet knows this little about guns
It'd be much easier and more cost-effective to use a normal rifle.

Because he's probably a nigger. The jungle and MUH DIK is all they think about.

God Bless America

>implying you have the balls to die for material possessions

OP, please answer the following.

It is 100% legal to buy a microwave. As you well know, microwave generators can boil water. They are dangerous to human health, which is why the front of your microwave has a metal grating on the front (to block the radiation from leaving the microwave cavity).

Now, it is quite trivial for me to take the microwave apart, build a focusing apparatus, and have in hand a weapon with which I can kill you through the walls of your home without ever seeing you face to face, breaking down the door, etc.

In short, I can assemble a much better "gun" than any you are accustomed and it is actually CHEAPER than buying a gun! Better yet, I don't need to break into your house, I don't leave a bullet as evidence behind, my "gun" doesn't make any noise or draw attention to my activity, etc.

Now, let us suppose you successful ban all traditional firearms. Will you also ban the sale of microwaves, or will you resign yourself to people realizing that they are able to kill easier, cheaper, and less detectable than before? Because that is exactly what will happen when you take technology from people - they are just going to find a substitute good.

Do you support banning microwaves OP? If not, you have no principles on which you stand in claiming you to support banning guns.

Is it me or did that not have as much recoil as I expected?

I don't know how they are with recoil. I have an 8mm mauser (so same action but smaller bullet) that feels like it kicks harder.

>implying he wouldn't kill first to defend his rights.
It's not about material possessions you fucking retard.

Its perfectly legal for a bong to get on American invented Internet, on an American invented computer, write a stupid message in something other then german or russian (because of America, btw) and sent it via US administered internet for the world to see

Why do some people consider england a civilized country when it clearly isn't?

you don't?

Guns are bad, m'kay. What about automobile accidents? Automobiles kill way more innocent people than guns. What about soft drinks? High sugar diet kills way more motherfuckers than guns do. But I totally agree with you. America isn't civilized. And most of us are okay with that.

That would be a non-restricted firearm in Canada.

Also,
>want to go on shooting rampage with AT rifle
>spend months searching online for the few remaining models
>Find one, it, it only costs 3 mortgage payments
>spend several more months searching for ammo
>find some, spend 500$ on 6 rounds
>attempt to load rifle into my truck, throw out back while doing so
>get to school, unload rifle onto dolly and cart it through the front door
>ask secretary to let me use her desk so I have something to rest the bipod on
>she says no
>plan foiled

denser than the lead in my rifle.