How to debate gun control?

So I've been debating a guy on the YouTube comment section about gun control. He started with the classic
>Mass shootings will keep occurring until they ban gun."
I asked if he really thinks that banning weapons will make it stop. Continued that banning weapons won't make shootings stop. That will just cause a deeper black market, the economy will drop, bad guys will get all the guns and good citizens will have no way of defending themselves. Also, gave him how the example of the prohibition of alcohol in the 1920s went.
>Look at Australia for example, no more massacres
Don't know much about Australia, so I made a quick search and cited the following: "The first year [after the ban] results are now in: Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent, Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent; Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent!). In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent." And reminded him of the Second Amendment.

Dude keeps saying how there are no mass shootings anymore. What can I comeback with?

Other urls found in this thread:

world.time.com/2012/12/20/the-swiss-difference-a-gun-culture-that-works/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>debating in youtube comments
best advice is to go back there and stay there

You're debating somebody incapable of rational thought.

There is a house down the road with a sign in the window "END GUN VIOLENCE NOW." That tells me all I need to know about the utter lack of mental capacity going on there. It's not like there's somebody agitating for gun violence.

Mass shootings are a tiny fraction of gun homicides. Gun homicides are a small fraction of homicides. The great majority of murder in this country is done with non-firearm weapons and fists and feet. And most gun violence occurs in the ghetto. Your opponent is fixated on this small and sensationalized sub-section of violence. And besides, gun ban? I'm not surrendering my firearms. I don't care what law is passed, I'm not going to do it. Period. And I won't be alone. 90 million households in America have a firearm in them. If just a fraction of those households resist, the "gun ban" becomes a nationwide war. And the politicos waging that war will be thrown out on their asses come the next election.

You're arguing with someone who thinks the impossible is possible. Why waste your time?

Actually, all of the mass shootings will be done by the government. On a scale unimaginable by private gun owners. WE the People decide what powers and privileges we will grant the government, NOT the other way around.

>So I've been debating a guy on the YouTube comment section about gun control.
>debating on the YouTube comment section

might as well come out and admit you're fucking retarded you Puerto Rican piece of dog shit

Ask him if he is a gun owner. If not dare him to put a 4x8 sheet of plywood with "Gun Free House" clearly stenciled in 6 inch letters on in his front yard. With fucking lights so it can be clearly seen at night.

Try against me f4m.

Your move

The gun ban worked in Australia because, quite simply, we didn't have the amount of criminals and weapons that you guys had. Gun crime and crime in general has decreased. Removing the guns from Australia is a bit like removing all the guns from the white population of the US...people will be shitty about it but society will generally be better off. However, because you have so many niggers you guys need to protect yourselves. Its a different country with different demographics and a much smaller population.

Yeah, I told him if knives should be banned as well for that particular reason. And that in London there have been 13 homicides with knives in less than three weeks.
>Why waste your time?
It entertains me, also I learn some stuff along the way by researching.

I knew ya'll come up with that. I don't see a problem with debating retards on there. So tell me, where's a good place to debate?

What I mean was, imagine a US with no niggers. If you took guns away society would be okay. Far less criminals who actually have and use guns.

>debating in youtube comments

muh nigga just call him a tyrant and leave

this is a good point for OP.
Australias a different country with different demographics and a much smaller population, it is not representative of other, larger countries.
Be careful though, he may try to use this point to trap you on other things.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Another interesting example is NYC. There used to be a terrible problem with shootings there until the city government went Full Hitler with a gun ban and other draconian measures. It worked in terms of cleaning the place up, but only because it had become that bad a shithole.

Now it's a worse shit hole due to weaponized immigration, faggotry, and all the rest that happens when you let your government go full retard for too long.

Actually, it's because of the Jews. It really is. Don't ever let Jews in to your country. They're worse than niggers and guns.

fpbp

Interesting point. I shall use it.
How's the everyday report on crime? Like, does someone gets killed every day?
Yah. When I get tired maybe I'll just do what said.

Ha, good thing, Japan doesn't have shootings. Because guns are banned there

>How to debate gun control?
If you try to take my guns I'll shoot you.

I miss domo posting on old Sup Forums ;_;

And we haven't had to drop any more atomic bombs on you since! :D

"A Universuty of Chicago study found that when states passed concealed carry laws during the 19 years we studied, the number of multiple-victim public shootings declined by 84%. Deaths from these shootings plummeted on average by 90%, injuries by 82%."

"In states that allow open carry violent crime is on average 23% lower"

"When concealed carry was introduced in Texas, murder rates fell 50% faster than the national average in the year after their concealed carry law passed. Rape rates fell 93% faster in the first year after enactment, and 500% faster in the second. Assaults fell 250% faster in the second year"

Also when you look at the mass shootings in Australi as events, not statistics you find the majority were murder/suicides on farms- the same areas that still allow rifle and shotgun ownership.

In fact we have 14 massacres in the 20 or so years before, and including Port Arthur and 6 of those were family massacres on remote farms that still have gun ownership, and one was a shootout between outlaw biker gangs. We like to claim there haven't been massacres since but there have been more murder/suicides on farms, stabbing attacks, arson massacres, vehicular massacres, and at least one massacre with a club or hammer of a family while they slept.

>Ha, good thing, Japan doesn't have shootings. Because guns are banned there
You don't have shootings because you are a high IQ country, and crime is a low-IQ way of life.
France has shootings and guns are banned there.

Yes, of course! The Jews! How can I have forgotten?
Japan is a cultural paradise. Barely any crimes there. Breaking the law and going to prison is unimaginable for them.

FRANCE STATUS #REKT HARD

HITLER STRIKES AGAIN

You wouldn't understand about the Jews unless you're familiar with Jewish hellholes like NYC.

>What can I comeback with?
Tell him you had a seizure and had a momentary lapse of reason and that there's no good reason for citizens to own guns. If they want to hunt, that's what a bow and arrow are for.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Now nigger go fuck yourself

>Most crimes committed with guns are being done with non registered, illegal ones, etc. so basically no matter how strict gun laws would be the shooter would have gotten the gun in most crimes.
>France had a terrorist attack in 2015 with weapons civlians would have never gotten their hands on yet over 100 people died.
>The top 20 cities with the highest murder rate in the US have strict gun control while the cities with the lowest murder rate are mostly places where everyone can get an AR-15.

This. Everywhere you see "gun removal dropped homocide", its because niggers aren't there. Try posting this red pill and see what they say.

world.time.com/2012/12/20/the-swiss-difference-a-gun-culture-that-works/

>Spic rican

>Port Arthur

Are you following me. Not to say that is where im at.......

Your popualtion of Africans and Arabs is probably less than 1%. That is why there are no shootings.

Nice quads and also when I told my mother the Swiss all have guns she almost had a seizure she got so triggered.

Gun control is easy on an island.

No, it's harder, because the island rocks back and forth. It's easier to control a gun on a nice, sturdy continent.

no, but it's full of 20% chinese

Thanks for this. Do you still have the sources? I was a bit skeptical before of using the examples you mentioned about 14 massacres. But realized it actually helps the debate. Again, thanks for your time.

_
(_)

|M|______
|A|* * * )
|G| * * (_________
|A|* * * |* *|####)
| | * * *| * | (________________
|M|* * * |* *|####|##############|
|A| * * *| * | | |
|G|* * * |* *|####|##############|
|A|~~~~~~| * | | |
| |######|* *|####|##############|
|M| |~~~' | |
|A|######|########|##############|
|G| | | |
|A|######|########|##############|
| |~~~~~~| | |
|M| |########|##############|
|A| '~~~~~~~~| |
|G| |##############|
|A| '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| |
|M|
|A|
|G|
|A|

Tell him he's arguing to abolish 6% of 0.2% of 0.4% of all death. While all those other things that are not these are skyrocketing because of this decision. The ends don't justify the means and people should have the right to adequate self protection. Also call him a faggot. That works here.

GET OUT DAD.