Sup Forums What happens here?

Nothing
Occasionally people fuck chickens

Rendecks, and huge concentration of blacks in many areas of the state, where you can drive miles without seeing a white person. But the state still always goes red by 10+ points somehow.

>niggers
>voting

Celebrities purchase extremely old homes in charleston. Niggers infest the low country. Hicks fuck their cousins the further west you go.

Old houses, fast cars and machine guns.

Worth a visit.

Ive been visiting for the past 19 years.

worst state in the country. most of it smells like egg farts thanks to the paper mills. only reason to go is for cheap gas and South of the Border

>One of only two states that has gotten whiter over the past 20 years
>One of the most conservative states in the union
>European style architecture (pic related)
bretty good m8

hot and humid as fuck, can't go outside without being attacked by dozens of mosquitoes or getting all sweaty and gross, coons driving around with loud bass booming in their cars, fat tramp stamped single moms everywhere, boiled peanut stands, geechee coons downtown selling shitty baskets to tourists for like $500 each, dumb suburban wannabe-rednecks in big muddy trucks listening to jason alden and chewing dip

if you want to understand south carolina watch the angry grandpa show on youtube

go to hilton head and wish you were dead

or the notebook

it's a mix between angry grandpa and the notebook

It's a giant swamp. Visit Best Carolina instead.

It's a good state, I visited for family and it ain't too bad.

I've been to Charleston, was pretty nice, though lots of blacks.

Take it from a lifelong resident that when folks say its humid as fuck, especially as you get closer to the coast, we aren't fucking kidding. Expect your balls to sweat more than a hooker does at one of our Bob Jones University Chapel Sermons. I grew up in the Upstate and recently moved to the Metrolina(Charlotte Metro for all you youngsters) but still in SC. While we have to borrow from our Northern Neighbors a bit for the mountain ranges, you can get some serious geographic diversity within just a 3 hour drive up and down 26.

I'm a bit partial to the Upstate and that by far is the most red area of the entire state (voted to get rid of Lindsey Graham during his Senate Primary in 2014, the rest of the state is cucked behind his light in the loafers closeted life though).

SC is a pretty gun friendly state, though not the friendliest IMO as you cannot carry a firearm in public except with a concealed weapons permit (cars are treated as property though and can keep a firearm locked in glove box), no bullshit assault weapons bans or magazine restrictions though.

SC is FAR more relevant during the primary season than during the general election, since it maintains a "first in the south" primary. The bulk of SC's population is aggregated to the interstate corridors, with the Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson Metro for the Upstate, Columbia Metro for the Midlands and Charleston Metro for the Lowcountry. Florence and Myrtle Beach tend to get traffic during tourist season, but that is about it.

Our barbeque is pretty fucking sick, and you can get a diversity of mustard based or vinegar based sauce on pulled pork. Some of the best BBQ you can have though is off the beaten path and not part of commercialized areas.

Never really felt unsafe growing up in the state, just avoid certain parts of cities like usual Nicholtown in Greenville, Howard Street and Behind The Beacon in Spartanburg, 5 Points Area Neighborhoods and Olympia in Columbia and N. Charleston.

Nigs and 2% nig white girls with attractive accents

>visit the better of the negro infested shitholes

no thanks. at least in charleston you can get some hush puppies while you are dealing with your constant swamp ass

Chucktown is becoming "Cucktown" though sadly.

We hunt, mud, and fish, what do you think op?

>European style architecture

fucking idiot

agreed

?

I live there, and then I post in this thread about it. That's pretty much all that happens here.

A lot better than those blue faggots above us

Just look up pics of charleston online. It looks like a european city.

yeah i know, and by european i think you mean colonial, georgian, federal, and other revivals.

half of those have roots specifically in the UK. Europe is a continent.

There are a lot of dutch and french colonial buildings as well. The pink house, which is the oldest building in the city, was built by a frenchman in 1693.

Olympias not the worst, its where the mexicans live. Mexicans are less violent than niggers

The only reason the upstate votes republican is because they are just a whole bunch of stupid evangelical rednecks.

LOL C'mon like Dorchester or Lexington counties lack in the evangelical redneck department...

NAmes more relevant country in Europe than the UK

True, but they get canceled out by the more populous Richland, Beaufort and Charleston. Nowhere in the upstate cancels each other out.

I went to myrtle beach when I was a kid. Seemed cool. Chicks were THICC unfortunately.

Muh Sweet Tea
Muh Church
Muh Hot Sexually Repressed slutty Blondes
Muh Niggers

t. South Carolinian and proud

Folks underestimate Spartanburg County, 3 damn colleges where they can preach the crazy cult of SJWism. USC Upstate's Women and Gender Studies Department is so cancerous it drove The Ralph Retort's founder to get in with GamerGate. Iv'e heard cancerous shit from Converse as well.

Aiken is one of the better counties.

Nice clean city. Small enough to be enjoyed, without too much traffic.

Masters is 15 minutes away. You can go to Augusta when you need to, without having to do deal with all the crime and general shit. Watch the horse races and polo matches. Hit it up with the old families.

Plenty of great jobs. Excellent facilities. Great value on land. General good time for horse people.

Spartanburg master race