Be a better person

why arent you being nicer to people user?

Because I don't talk to them

>suicide is a valid form of revenge: the show

Dumbest idea for a show. Nobody cares if you live or die. Nobody in life will care about you or how your life turns out except for your parents and girlfriend, and that's if you're lucky.

But the ending shows she killed herself just because she wanted to and just made the tapes to screw with people. Most of the stuff on the tapes didn't even happen and nobody but the MC even listened to them.

I'm nice.

bryce is /ourguy/

proof that it didnt happen?
justin confirms the rape, bryce confirms the rape, clay confirms she was in the bedroom, black chick confirms she knocked down the stop sign and killed the drunk driver, alex admits to making the list, photograph guy admits that he stalked her, etc.

you would think that until you are listening to the eleventh tape.

bruh she was begging to be raped.

Because I hate my job and people are fucking retarded.

If the show focused more on how the rape destroyed her life, it would have been better.
Instead she killed herself for stupid as fuck reasons like "you didn't look back".
Wow, how dare a man actually do what you asked them to (leave her alone). Better kys.

Clay did literally nothing wrong

I haven't actually read that shit, looks stupid. That's the ending I imagined because it sounds way better than the actual plot.
All that can be explained away by "those conversations didn't happen". He imagined talking to the people mentioned on the tapes to confirm what the tapes said.

CLAY COULD HAVE SAVED HER IF HE SAID I LOVE YOU AND STUCK HIS DICK IN IT.

but the characters talked to eachother when clay wasnt around and admit everything was true except when justin lies to courtney, bryce, and jessica. they even admit the tapes exist and are true on the deposition night

She could have saved herself by not committing suicide

but she gave life another chance and she failed

>caring about stupid normie show about dumb teens removing themselves from the gene pool
Will reddit ever leave?

My sister is really into this show, although I have no fucking idea what it is about.
She messaged me out of nowhere and told me I am just like the protagonist, which I replied "I don't really know if I should take that as a compliment"

She told me "I'm just saying you are a great person who just don't believes it, but I have the feeling that the more popular this show becomes, more people will realize it and treat you like you should be treated.
After being a shut in for about 3 months, it gave me a genuine smile which I haven't had in a while so the show can't be that shit, even if I have no clue about what's about.

Haven't watched teh show but I'm pretty sure she's worried about you killing yourself mexifriend

My wife watched this and I caught parts of it while walking past the TV.

She agreed with me that everyone in the show is a fucking retard. She also couldn't believe how the parents were never around.

I could hear her yelling at the TV "you stupid!" during the last couple episodes.

Why are women from developing countries more redpilled than American women?

13 people were bad to this girl who made terrible decisions and got raped at some point and killed herself because she lost all of her support. each tape is a person who let her down but the main character is this mary sue who can do no wrong.

everyone in the show has an exagerated personality besides clay because its from a suicidal girls perspective and clays perspective

Not to burst your bubble mexibro, but it's about a high school girl who kills herself because "it's just too hard" and everyone hates her despite everyone loving her and her life being perfect.

What about the people who don't appreciate nice people?

As a guy who has had suicidal thoughts since he was 7 with self destructive tendencies let me tell you that once you realize that provoking your already inevitable death is meaningless, things get much easier.

She was talking about the beta guy, which is why I replied that I didn't take it as a compliment.

>As a guy who has had suicidal thoughts since he was 7 with self destructive tendencies let me tell you that once you realize that provoking your already inevitable death is meaningless, things get much easier.
well that's reassuring

The ONLY thing red pilled about this show was the fact that everyone cared more about themselves and their involvement as it pertained to their future rather than the girl that actually died.

The rest was a fucking emo feeling fest. Absolute trash. I was hoping the girl would die every episode.

>Watch friend get raped
>Go to the guys house who raped her
>Get in hot tub naked
>Get raped

Well what the fuck did you think would happen, you fucking idiot? Literally Darwin at work for our viewing pleasure.

Also, the wrist cutting was pretty brutal, like gnarlier than most.

Because humans need some sort of natural selection.

She's saying you're a loser so you should kill yourself out of irony so people will remember you better than you actually are.

Or in words you can understand:

Eres un perdedor

Nihilism is not unhealthy.

No, it's just a safe bet which leads to a super boring life.

>why arent you being nicer to people user?

Because some people have comorbid cluster-b personality disorders, make outrageous one-sided social demands and threaten to kill themselves if you don't fulfill them.

I can't stand that stupid fucking bitch that killed herself and basically blamed people that did nothing wrong

Which is why I told her that what she said and what she meant was different from what I felt. Are you even reading?

Also, being a loser feels pretty comfy, tbqhfamalam.

This

Also what kind of a high school that small has such stereotype cliques?

I went to two high schools, both with 4000 students, in the height of cliquey movie style groups (early 2000s), and literally no one acted that way.

The characters in the show were basically memes of themselves.

im nice, i just dont trust anyone