The 50th anniversary of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty is approaching. What are you doing to spread the word?

The 50th anniversary of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty is approaching. What are you doing to spread the word?

On June 8, 1967, 34 American sailors of the USS Liberty lost their lives serving their country. These Americans died when Israel, America's "ally," launched a murderous attack on the virtually

unarmed American intelligence ship. To this day, many Americans are unaware that this attack even took place. During the two hour assault there was two different American flags raised yet the

attack still persisted. After the crew was rescued 16 hours later they were immediately ordered silent under threat of court martial "or worse" by command.

This attack was not an "accident".

Hear the testimonies from the ship's survivors. Watch these documentaries:

>Dead in the Water

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>The Day Israel Attacked America

vimeo.com/130021667

Read these articles:

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/Mjql3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oLpX5
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM
youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A
archive.fo/95aQd
archive.is/RiHA5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.is/oLpX5

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM

>Israeli Terrorism Against America

youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A

There is detailed evidence from Liberty crewmen and other military and intelligence personnel that the Israeli attack was intentional. Numerous extremely high US military, intelligence, and

diplomatic officials have espoused this view. Among them are:

Dean Rusk, Secretary of State under LBJ;

Richard Helms, Director of the CIA;

Rufus Taylor, Deputy Director of the CIA;

Clark Clifford, special assistant to the President;

Louis W. Tordella, National Security Agency (NSA) Deputy Director;

General Marshall Carter, former director, NSA;

Lucius Battle, former presidential advisor;

Major General John Morrison, US Air Force, Deputy Chief NSA Operations;

Oliver Kirby, former deputy director for operations/production, NSA;

Lieutenant General William E. Odom, former director, NSA;

Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN, Director NSA 1977-1981;

Paul C. Warnke, Undersecretary of the Navy and later general legal counsel to the Department of Defense;

Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, Staff Legal Office for Commander in Chief US Naval Forces Europe and later Chief Judge Advocate General of the Navy;

George Ball, under secretary of state;

Dwight Porter, US Ambassador to Lebanon;

Lloyd M. “Pete” Bucher, US Navy, Commanding Officer USS Pueblo;

Captain Ward Boston, senior legal counsel for the Naval Court of Inquiry;

Rear Admiral Clarence “Mark” Hill, co-founder of the Naval Aviation Foundation;

Admiral David McDonald, Chief of Naval Operations; and

Vice Admiral Jerome King, Jr., Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy

an American ship and kill her entire crew.”

The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States.

archive.fo/95aQd

bump

>The US-Israel Special Relationship Timeline That AIPAC Doesn’t Want You To See:

archive.is/RiHA5

bump

>It's Just a Matter of Time Before U.S. Tires of Israel

bump

bump

No thread about Tim Allen getting shut down?

Go make one.

what's your point?

The vast majority of the American public are unaware of this event and those who are likely believe the spin that it was a case of friendly fire.

I suggest you watch the documentaries.

>June 8, 1967, 34 American sailors of the USS Liberty lost their lives serving their country.
And nothing values was lost

bump

bump

50 years
y
e
a
r
s

>this thread again
Give it a rest will you?

No.

Guys im going to be honest

this entire jewish conspiracy thing can be reversed on any religion or political group. its outdated.

inb4 jew

Not an argument.

Kikel

what i am doing to spread the word is making a BBQ with 34 burgers.
there will be lots of ketchup.
the burgers will be unmarked.

You're right though. Jesuits have been expelled twice as much as Jews if you consider how short is has been around yet Sup Forums never talks about them.

I had no idea the wifi was so good in these sand nigger refugee centers

we should make a big deal out of this in the days leading up to June 8. It undermines Israel cucks

I honestly can't give a shit, the six day war was badass. If you're still crying about the USS Liberty, you may be a Jew.

What?

>If you're still crying about the USS Liberty, you may be a Jew.

I'm sure that will trick the retarded goyim. Fuck off Moshe.

I completely agree.

I know it's hard to understand English when your mother tongue is Arabic.

>24 posts by this ID

Looks like the Jew wins

Only an Arab would care that Israel deliberately attacked an American ship, killing 34 people, right Moshe?

>If you're still crying about the USS Liberty, you may be a Jew.
I can't tell who's Jewing who anymore

So if it wasn't an accident, which it doesn't appear to be, why would Israel go out of it's way to purposefully attack an allied ship?

There are a number of possible motivations suggested in the documentaries in the OP.

bump

Gave it a quick once over, don't have time to watch everything. So basically false flag to blame on Egypt?

Because they understandably believed the USS Liberty would inform her carrier group of any Israeli army movements along the Egyptian border. This would likely be intercepted by the Russians and passed along to their Egyptian allies thereby eliminating the purpose of Israeli's surprise attack.

The Israelis then made the "logical" conclusion that the only way to prevent such a leak was to destroy the ship itself, believing the U.S. would forgive them since the alternative was losing a critical ally in the Middle East, which was currently the new battleground of the Cold War against the Soviets. They were right, the spineless Johnson caved because he was too busy opening a new front in Vietnam to want to damage what was developing into another proxy warzone against the commies.

Pretty good explanation, and battling for their survival, an understandable one. To bad they still lie about it to this day...

Right. And some have suggested that the Israelis believed the Liberty intercepted communications dealing with war crimes committed by Israel, and to hide this fact Israel attempted to sink the ship with no survivors.

"In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$22.9 million in 2016) to the U.S. government in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack."
we took their shekels
literally more precious to them then lives or land or anything else
they also publicly apologized.
it was an accident.
what the hell do you think the
>zionist conspirators
have to gain from sinking ONE SHIP and doing nothing else about it and then paying money for it
are they playing some sort of 4d chess where they lose shekels anyways?

caring about this anymore is complete nonsense
inb4
>jidf!

that's literally an argument
just because it isn't COMPELLING doesn't mean you get to say
>not an argument

I will be doing a special on my radio show next week (5/26) about the Jewish Question. USS Liberty as well as Jewish Privilege will be a major talking point.

>and battling for their survival, an understandable one.
The Six Day War was far from a battle for survival, but more dead Kikes and Hajjis is always a plus. USS Liberty is still an inexcusable overreaction by a nervous Israel that had just taken on all of her neighbors in a war of aggression she started, so it's understandable why they did it, but far from justifiable in my book.

>would likely be intercepted by russians
>they would risk death and war with the US over this
well ill give you props for trying

>sorry we killed your family member!
>here are some shekels, now shut up about it!

>it was an accident.

No it wasn't. Watch either of the documentaries in the OP or read the articles.

this makes far more sense to me...
i would agree with OP if israel didn't pay a large amount of money and publicly apoligized..

No one is speaking of a "jewish conspiracy thing" ITT. Fuck off.

bump.

actual stimulating topic here that idiots choose to ignore.

saying that the jews attacked their strongest and most powerful ally on purpose is in fact a conspiracy...
granted it's a smaller conspiracy then most stormkyes claim

Christianity obliges us to serve the Jew so we must bend the knee for Jesus sake, then engulf circumcized Kikekock in worship.

The Liberty is old news. It's hilarious when some kid discovers it.

>would agree with OP if israel didn't pay a large amount of money

Are you Jewish perhaps?

>and publicly apoligized..

They were forced to apologize after the crew managed to send out a signal they were being attacked. If the attack went as planned everyone on board would have been killed, and the blame could have been placed on Egypt.

If you looked into it for even 5 minutes you would know it was impossible for it to be an accident. The Israelis identified the ship as US in their radio transmissions amongst other things. As for motives, read or watch some shit. There are mutiple plausible scenarios. It's in the OP..

I didn't say it wasn't a conspiracy. You're alluding to a larger narrative dealing with Jews and society which has no bearing on the legitimacy of the arguments presented ITT.

They wanted to false flag the attacks as an Egyptian move and get the US on their side you fuckwit.

usually look for the post count. the one with the most is the jew.

Bump

Force Israel to apologize and give the victims' families compensation. And the execution of the Jews involved in the attack, or their next of kin if they're already dead. This won't stop until some Jews die for this.

It's not enough. If 34 Americans died for Jewish stupidity, then 34 Jews will have to die. An eye for an eye--isn't that the Jew way? Time to gouge out some Jew eyes.

>they would risk death and war with the US over this
US wasn't going to go to war with Israel for this, the worst they'd get is cut off from the billions in dollars of aid we give them plus the military and international support we give their otherwise insignificant little country. That still might spell doom for them in the medium to long term, but given they were at war with 5 of their neighbors I think they were both paranoid and focused on the immediate effects of any decision they made.
Also, the Liberty crew (which was just a technical research vessel) would not have used/did not have access to the most encrypted communications, which weren't even that sophisticated in the 60s, so it's very likely the Russians, which were monitoring the 6th fleet and had warned Johnson it's position in the Mediterranean could lead to war between them, would have picked up any outgoing transmissions. Again, even if it wasn't likely, the Israelis were paranoid to the point where they might have been considering the Samson option.

never understood this one

why would Israel knowingly attack the US? doesn't make sense. the given explanations are that US intel would be intercepted, putting Israeli plans at risk, but still doesn't make sense to attack an ally kill dozens of soldiers because of it. seems there would be much more effective ways to deal with that kind of risk

Maybe you should watch the documentaries.

bump

bump

Fuck off and stop bumping your own thread newfriend. Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in particular, is not so important that maintaining a discussion which has been posted here since /n/ was around is going to warrant any greater awareness or new impetus to whatever movement or wider knowledge you're trying to spread.

At the very least wait a day and start the thread again, but even then you're just being a cancerous faggot who takes his opinions and views way to seriously.

No, you fuck off. Hide the fucking thread if it bothers you so much.

bump

Thank you for this thread, great for the newbies.

Bump

>sneak in on spy ship
>on a country at literal war
>right off a strategic coastline
>next to a country whose opening strategic move in war was air raiding everything remotely armed in strategic positions
>while Egyptian destroyer ships patrol area
>in literal fucking line of fire
>get bombed
>M-MAH LIBERTY

Seriously goyim, if your policy makers really are dumber than the typical "red pill" trash here I'm surprised we haven't bombed your house to hell either

You wonder why no one has any sympathy left for you khazars, who pretend to be "chosen" people, in "holy land".

Right
What does that have to do with bombing things at wartime though
Everyone does it, you especially

I dont see how anyone can deny Israel controls America.
They face no repercussions for their Jewry.
To top it off trump gave them holohoax month

Hey Israel just so you know, your garbage country won't last another 5 years. America owns you. You are nothing but a goyim's fuck toy and airbase.

By the way, the first girl I came deep inside was Jewish. It was really cash, I just wanted you to know. Too bad your loose Jewish whores can't stand your limp-dick Jewish kike "men" and clearly prefer American men.

>in literal fucking line of fire

What an absurd lie. Fuck off JIDF.

You just call war-time and then can do whatever you want?
>Thanks uncle Rothschild

Lavon Affair?

Good
thanks for the free genes

Really though, if we're your air base, how come we supposedly plan bombing runs on your navy?

How come Israel lied about this for so long? Wasn't it all a mistake?

Now you come here like a butch dyke, proud about killing those men and wounding others?

Fuck you and your self-important, unwarranted superiority complex.

Of course we can do whatever the fuck we want at wartime. That's the whole fucking basis to fighting in the third world. If you don't want to risk getting shot, why enter a war zone without giving out any warnings? It was clear that you were up to something we weren't supposed to found out about.
As for lavon affair, that one's actually right and we fucked up by trying it. So for what it's worth I'm sorry for that one

He's right about the women, I was used by several Israeli girls who needed to be goyed

I'm not proud about killing AMERICAS. I simply don't claim to know what exactly transpired there and what our staff was aware of and what not.
If we didn't know, it was a mistake and those happen to you as well. So we apologized.
If we did know, then you were the ones to fuck up by dispatching a ship in secret to a warzone and expect we wouldn't attempt to get rid of it.
Keep in mind that prior to the end of the six day war, you weren't our allies at all. We were too much of a strategic gamble at the time because it wasn't clear that we would be able to fight off so many Arab hostile nations at once. After the war, we started signing treaties with you.

And honestly you just can't survive in the middle East if you hesitate

Never forget!

>And honestly you just can't survive in the middle East if you hesitate

Maybe because you stir so much shit up in the middle east. Maybe if you didn't decide to start a country in the middle of the middle east in the first place you wouldn't have to fight for survival. Maybe if you didn't purposely sponsor extremists movements and keep the Arab world disunited and primitive, both covertly and overtly it wouldn't be such a dangerous place. All the shit Israel gets is its own fault.

>Of course we can do whatever the fuck we want at wartime. That's the whole fucking basis to fighting in the third world.

By your logic you think Hitler was right, and that none of the Nazis were war criminals. I suppose that whatever Hamas does to Israel is justified too, considering the Palestinians are fighting for survival and their rights to property?

Cunt, if you've signed the Geneva Convention, you can't just ignore it when it suits you. At least, not while maintaining the moral high ground.

Well I can't change the past
And seriously now. Saudi Arabia is a prime example of a rich Arab state in which there is no Israeli meddling or Jew funded instability. and I honestly think they're an abomination country that should be glassed before even North Korea

>And seriously now. Saudi Arabia is a prime example of a rich Arab state in which there is no Israeli meddling or Jew funded instability. and I honestly think they're an abomination country that should be glassed before even North Korea

Yeah, well, the only reason they exist is because of Israeli and US interference. They are pretty much a tool that the US and Israel use to disrupt the middle east.

I heard the royal family has kike blood.

WE'RE SORRY OK?
fuck off now

Well I consider that odd considering the fact I, the alleged architect of that shithole, am not even allowed to enter it's borders

Not that I'd want to but just saying