100 years ago

>100 years ago
>European alpha males are fighting each other in the most brutal combat in history

>Europe today
>males are literal walking vaginas who worship trannies and muslims have zero children

All the alphas in Europe either went to America, or died fighting for jewish bankers playing both sides

Sad isn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sad isn't it

no it isnt. fuck white people srsly. violent slave owning cunts.

It's all going to be fine, OP.

The atomic and gas bombs will take care of the rest of us :^)

>swedes used to be vikings
what went wrong?

>Alpha males

You uneducated burger, the alpha males were sitting in comfy chairs in their capital cities dictating the orders for the army.

The soldier cannon fodder that actually fought in the wars were low-tier disposable omega males.

Learn social hierarchy faggot.

Stop glorifying the World Wars. Modern political correctness treats them as their foundation myth with muh nazis, both were pointless.

"I don't see much future for the Americans. It's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social of social inequalities . . . Everything about the behavior of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together - a country where everything is built on the dollar?" - Adolf Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

jews managed to make americans think it's glorious to fight for israel

Africans Sold Africans to the white men. Also who still owns Slaves? White people? no, Africans.

Israel existed in 1917? Cool!

Ahem

>alpha males
You mean all the young men fat lords in britain ordered to go kill themselves?
The ones tricked into having fun and glory only die wet, and miserable in the cold mud of france while the wealthy sad and reaped the benefit of a new war boom?

Get fucked

BALFOURED THE FUCK OUT

>wanting mudslimes to reproduce

NO MORE BROTHER WARS.
not that we've been bothered for a couple of centuries.

>forced to kill each other
>see horribly messed up shit
>permanently scarred
>Killed in gruesome way
>name and appearance forgotten
>body never found
>never have gotten to enjoyed life, married, etc.
>beta manlet on Sup Forums is sad this is gone
No.

>All the alphas in Europe either went to America, or died fighting for jewish bankers playing both sides

Absolutely, sir. Thank you for all you have done for our continent.
P.S. That you feel compelled to bash white men shows how terrible the brainwashing in your white minority country is.

>no it isnt. fuck white people srsly. violent slave owning cunts.
Terrible, but at least blacks had jobs back then.

>All the alphas in Europe either went to America
What? when?
Explain yourself, I already saw an american say this but I don't understand.

He read Mein Kampf which says that America is a trash country and the only good people are of German origin. He agrees with that.
Also, running away from conflict and problems is of course what alpha males do.

Well, the feminization of France via genetic selection of males happened earlier than the rest of Europe. 500,000 fighting men died in Russia thanks to the foolishness of a manlet. The country has never recovered.

First, Napoleon wasn't a manlet and second, you didn't answered my question
Also I know that France died after 1815

People didn't fight because they were alpha
The propaganda was so strong at the time, if you didn't go to war you were ostracized by everyone. People went to war and died due to peer pressure

Very sad. My great-great grandfather fought in WW1, was shot, voluntarily went back and was KIA at the Somme. My great-grandfather from a different line fought in WW2, survived and married my great-grandmother who was German. All of my male ancestors were strong, alpha male type men with strong genes, good looks, intelligent, hardworking and were successful. My female ancestors were traditional, conservative, and attractive. Then there's their Grandson, the autistic shut in who's scared of the outside world and a virgin who has never had a girlfriend because he's too chicken shit to ask a girl out and do anything with his pathetic life. I'm not fit to wipe their arses. Sad!

All of the Alphas didn't go to America, I never made that claim. I think it is likely that, on average, European immigrants to America were *slightly* more "alpha" than the Europeans who stayed, but this had a negligible effect on the European male population if any. The true tragedy occurred through war, particularly WWI.

There was also many people really eager to fight. There is stories of young men who engaged in the army despite still being minor.

>European immigrants to America were *slightly* more "alpha" than the Europeans who stayed
Did you pull this fact out of your ass? Why do you think that?

>All the alphas in Europe went to America

>European immigrants to America were *slightly* more "alpha"
And why is that?

still no answer so far

americans really are the worst posters

>he thinks socio-economic status determines alphaness

So all the alphas died fighting each other, amirite?

t. too intelligent to be an alpha