Lol canada's soon to be leader... PAGJEET!

lol canada's soon to be leader... PAGJEET!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

or JAGMEET whatever the fucj

>NDP
>winning federally

This is an example of the left's hubris. It is a gimmick that will not yield that many votes. This will just make Conservatives come out in droves on election day.

le based!!!! cool as SHIT

conservatives love sihks though?

>>>>ONLY GOOD MUSLIMS
>>>>BALBLABLABLA

Explain to me why normies talk like this?

BRO TIER
R
O

T
I
E
R

Sikh here. You guys would be stupid as shit to vote for this guy. He's pro Khalistani (Sikh Nation State) and on top of that he's banned from visiting India. The reason was he wanted to come over and speak about minorities being oppressed in India lmao.

We have a shitty one party state

yeah but he's got a sword on him

>Save the NDP leadership race from irrelevance

The NDP has and will always be irrelevant. They don't make them like Jack Layton anymore.

>It is a gimmick that will not yield that many votes.

trudeau was basically a gimmick too, running on nothing but MUH NAME and MUH WEED

and look how that turned out

Well good thing all Sikh kirpans are actually fucking blunt. The most he could do is a break a bone with it.

>VICE
I would lynch those millennial fags if I could.

but leafs told me sihks are bro tier xD

NDs don't have the establishment support the Liberals do. All this guy will accomplish, if he's good, is to syphon off votes from the Libs and either create a Con or Lib minority gov't.

b-bro tier!

>NDP
Thats our Marxist/SJW tier party. Pretty much a copy of Britains labour party.

Just shit all around. They don't stand a chance, especially if they decide to focus on regressive ultra-leftist social issues.

>mfw soon we'll get to shit on the streets in Canada
feels good desu

Canada will be DESIGNATED!

No they are not. And I'm talking about Canadian Sikhs in particular. Their only objective is to destroy India and the Sikh people by proposing some kind of Sikh nation state. Sikh terrorism was a real thing and we have Canadian Sikhs to thank for that.

COOL

>cool as SHIT

*sigh
POO

Which is a good thing at this point. Fuck the liberals and fuck Trudeau. I deeply regret voting for them last election. I hadn't been redpilled at that point and so I carelessly hopped on to the Liberal bandwagon of booting out Harper and legalizing weed. Sad.

>I deeply regret voting for them last election.

It's probably for the best. Things need to turn to shit here for a bit, otherwise no one will learn. The real issue is making sure the libs don't get in again.

This can actually be good.
This can split the liberals.
All the young and stupid SJWs and such will vote for him.
While all the greedy middle class vote for Trudeau.
Making just enough for the conservatives to win.

hahaha JAGMEET BABY LETS GO #MYMEATFORJAGMEET

That's not a Muslim, that's a Sikh, Sikh are bro tier

This is Canada. We don't learn shit.

>seems cool as shit
>indian leader

lel

Have you fucks been reading? This guy is not good for Canada. He's even hated by India for fuck sake.

did you like harper though

>trudeau was basically a gimmick too, running on nothing but MUH NAME and MUH WEED

Don't forget, he was fuckable. Every woman I work with voted for him because they wanted to sleep with the man... It was funny at first but deeply disturbing when it became the only thing talked about for weeks.

Every sikh I know voted for conservatives Kek

Not if Based Bernier has anything to say about it.

>thinking sikhs are Muslims

The mental gymnastics on this beehive collection board...

BRO

B. A. S. E. D. BROWN MAN

To a point.

>wanting to be seperate from India
>bad
I fail to see how that's a negative.

Calling a Sikh a muslim is probably the best way to turn a peaceful man violent. These two groups do not like each other.

Keep telling yourself that leaf. Enjoy your designated shitting street.

wtf I love opening the borders to billions of shitskins now

>Becoming a second Pakistan or Nepal or even Bangladesh is good.
>Having a civil war in India is good
>More refugees being created is good

I should expect nothing less from a fucking leaf.

Fuck NDP who gives a fuck who they elect

LAFF

BERNIER IS A FAGGOT

Well that didn't take long.

Im not voting next election, but if he runs then im voting for trudeau again.

Google India Air you fucking mongrel

POO...ah I can't do it. Have a good day Sikh Bro.

>be a part of a country that fucked over the Sikhs since the partition
>gandhi refused to believe Sikhs were their own religion instead believing it to be a part of hinduism
>Sikhs were promised to have a say and the signature in the Indian constitution by Gandhi so he could have their support
>lied and told them to fuck off because they are Hindus
>to date not a single sikh signature in the constitution
>operation blue star
>nobody held accountable besides that slut Indira

The only reason india now is suckling on Sikhs dick is because Sikhs have a historical right to kashmir....oh and you know, they're the only people in India who actually know how to fight worth a damn.

Women should not lead because they cannot lead.

They have never been the main builders of civilizations, therefore they do not get to run them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>HUR DUR 30 year old incident
Every time.

Not in the way that you think.

The Liberals and Conservative are the exact same policy wise, just differ on rhetoric. And even then they're pretty similar. Pro zionism, saudis, wars, coups, oil, anti russia, etc.

>>>>>ONLY GOOD MUSLIMS
Sihks are not muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

Hurr durr I was just pointing out how retarded he was for not being able to distinguish Muslims and Sikhs.

>IS A WOMAN!
d r o p p e d

Jagmeet sounds better than their current prime minster, Fagmeat

If Vice is calling him cool as shit he's probably gay as fuck

>Burger education

You dumb nigger

Apologies. Saw air India and got instantly triggered.

they actually do cool shit in foreign countries, but their token brown man talking about pot show is fucking annoying

Fuck off

>If Vice is calling him cool as shit he's probably gay as fuck
Very, very true

>DUDE CHECK OUT THIS DANK BROWN GUY

>NOW WE CAN IMPLEMENT COMMUNISM AAANNNNDD HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!

liberals are so amazing

You sunk my battleship

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STATE

I would vote for this guy in a heartbeat over cuckboy.

Why are Sihks such
B R O S
R
O
S

D U D E
U
D
E

>This guy seems cool as shit.

modern journalism

Doesn't matter, we're aiming for Mad Max.

After Jack Layton died the NDP cratered so hard I seriously doubt they'll ever become the leading party of Canada while I'm alive. They've never won a Federal election ever. Forever that little third place opposition party.

Something that's interesting to me is that the guy lived in Newfoundland until he was 7 while his dad did medical school here. That's kind of cool because I'd actually like someone with a connection to my home to get to a high place in federal parliament. Because no one in Ottawa gives a shit about us and we always get fucked because of that. The problem is Pajeet said he got bullied as a kid for his weird name and long hair and if anyone messed with him they were probably Newfoundlanders. Considering the place is 97% white. So he might fucking hate the place who knows.

better a Sikh than a mudslime

I don't know, those quads are pretty impressive user.

>not #BEATMEATFORJAGMEET
step it up

I expect 99.7% of pajeets to vote this guy because they're all nepotistic as fuck.

If this guy was *literally Hitler* they wouldn't give a shit and still vote him because they don't actually read platforms and just vote for whoever is an indian

Pajeets love trump though

based brown man
right guise?

That's what all "minorities" do, they vote for their in group.
Problem is that we are fucking filled with liberals who vote for it, as well.

I am going to put it this way. It doesn't matter who they have leading the NDP and the liberals. If they are ideologically consistent with their parties and have the same social justice virus in their minds, who ever they put as the nominee will lose because canadians are becoming sick of both parties because of what these parties have done when they have power. The NDP destroy every province they run and the liberals are destroying the entire country as we speak. The taxpayer is seeing their taxes go to things they do not support all the while electricity costs are increased and a wave of new taxes are springing up. The military is continuing to decline and the Liberals are wasting billions on foreign aid while scaling back funding for natural disaster relief. People are not going to vote NDP or Liberal. Its going to be a nuclear winter of Conservatives, with Maxime Bernier leading the charge. This will be a certainty.

Not an NDP fan by a long shot but this guys legit. He's my MPP, I see him riding his fixed gear bike in his suit with a pant leg rolled up all the time. Bro tier to the max.

Actually this guy has a much better chance than the most recent sad sacks the NDP has run. He'll get a lot of the "time for someone other than a white male" vote, for one thing.

I thought Pajeets and poo in loos all hate muslims and are kinda socially backwards with gay stuff and trannies and all that except welfare and immigration (minus muslims)

This could be good for canada right?

Jack Layton was a fucking retard who became the flavour of the month simply by chance, then had the good luck to die before the media could turn on him.

>Cucknada

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Aaaaaaand here comes the Dupinder family to shill

This bro tier sikh meme has got to fucking go

Yes, it's just pure virtue signalling with those fucktards. "Look everyone! We said something nice about someone brown! We're not racist!"

Still better than Trudeau.

The sad thing is, most of southern Ontario will jerk themselves off over this guy, and turn out in droves to vote for him, which will carry him almost all the way to the finish line. A handful of seats elsewhere in the country and he'll be PM.

Going to ironically vote for him.

Peaceful? There is a reason they carry large knives. For removing kebab.

noone outside of brampistan/bramaladesh is going to vote for this guy
most of ontario won't go near the NDP again

Vice BTFO

>canadas commie sympathizing parties run by a sikh
lel diversity is strength

Alright faggot:
>be a part of a country that fucked over the Sikhs since the partition
>gandhi refused to believe Sikhs were their own religion instead believing it to be a part of hinduism
Yeah lets just forget about the other very Sikh freedom fighters who had always wanted to remain in India and concentrate on a small niche of faggots egged on by British and early Pakistani intelligence.

>Sikhs were promised to have a say and the signature in the Indian constitution by Gandhi so he could have their support
>lied and told them to fuck off because they are Hindus
And? We are more successful in India to the point that we're corrupt. So whatever Gandhi said or implied is pretty fucking irrelevant right now.

>to date not a single sikh signature in the constitution
Irrelevant as fuck.

>operation blue star
Caused by literal terrorists funded by fucks in YOUR country and Pakistan due to an incident caused by Bhindrawala. Who by the way was already known by every villager in Punjab to be the most vile piece of shit. What did you expect when he took over the Golden Temple with other literal terrorists?

>nobody held accountable besides that slut Indira
Plenty of people in India are accountable for plenty of shit. Lets talk about the CM of Punjab who is a Sikh and is also the number one reason why Punjab is now a state of heroin addicts.

Just stay in Brampton or wherever you live.

Fucking pajeets in Brampton, go fuck yourself.