en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France is blacked!

fpbp

Back to being surrender monkeys

Soon, USA will be macroned

yeah... no

When did france sack England?

I dont get it. What does that symbolize?

Marcon, more like Maricón, ey!

Should just photoshop it with immigrants from africa and muslim terrorists

I'm sure glad I don't have any French blood in me after seeing what nu-French "males" are like.

Enticing banks/financial services to abandon London after Brexit and move to France.

Whats the context for this picture?

...Do the France believe that Macron is influencing Britain to return?! Because that's fucking delusional.
I don't understand the picture.

kek

Do fags over there actually believe bankers would move to a higher tax jurisdiction?

That's pathetic

No, he's a very naughty boy! His wife/mother will give him a spanking.

>to a higher tax jurisdiction

Times change. Macron is pro business and pro EU.

i don't get it

It's factually inaccurate.
The bankers use Londons asshole as a cunt daily.

Go to bed Ahmed

>France
>Pro-business

Pick one.

Kek, even if they DID move, they wouldn't go to France.
They'd go to Frankfurt.

typical France, unable to produce for itself

(You)
This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters.
The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron.
This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron.
If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

this

Kek

>namefag
>surrender flag
>utterly delusional cartoon
>first lady is a pedo
>for some unintelligible reason is proud
Can France go any lower, or is this rock bottom?

France is back at killing it self.

Le Pen will be back to pick up the pieces in 5 years.

I don't give a shit, not like white people can't fly over to asia or africa and have fifty children with the natives if they want to, fucking pussy cucks

5 years? France won't be called France any longer then...heck maybe a election is impossible to even hold!?

France est une pais irrelevant. Je suis desole si tu es francais.

What do we do if France actually prospers under Macron?

No. We will never win by voting.

>still no macron x trudeau rule34
best frenchship

Have fun with TB and French culture DYING SLOWLY BUT SURELY.

Macron said there's no French culture, it's already taken care of.

WE WILL RUN AWAY IN THE FACE OF TERRORISM

France is backwards. Enjoy Sharia.

>france
>culture
wow cheese and descartes, thanks i guess

REEEEEEEETREAT!

Not gonna happen. English is easier to learn to compare to the "sandnigger" language of Europe.

The french are arrogant, impatient, and rude without merit. I'm glad that their country is shtting the bed

and apparently, France is stealing money like a niggering commie, which it indeed is

>namefag
>retarded
checks out

is it supposed to symbolize him leading the white race off a cliff as he's cheered on by hypocritical leftists cheering for the destruction of themselves and their nation while waving their soon-to-be dead flag? Brave and stunning.

When is this from?

Is there a Youtube or Liveleak link for this?

no it isn't

come on guys this is a part of french heritage. surrendering is a traditional way of mourning their dead. its not like they'd LITERALLY get TRUCK'D at their own wake

> the macron moment
most fakest shit ive ever witnessed in politics

Disgusting

This.
>Goyim, believe me, I'm centrist! I'll close the gap between the left and the right!
>428/428 lefty picks
>among which 30 or so literal live commies
>not a single righty pick

>names rightist defector as mp as if it makes a difference

GG francistan, gg.

Is that real? I'm cringing

>french
>heritage
kek

@125680352
Fuck off

KEK

Macron is going to fucking destroy his gdp per capita just like Merkel is. In several years theyve done decades of gdp growth so that sandniggers could live in France.

France got BTFO hard, and more of their weak, timid, cowardly homosexual people will be disassembled by trucks this year.

I look greatly forward to it. I will howl with laughter every time I see one of you with your guts squeezed out like toothpaste, because I'll know that 99% that person voted for more shitskins in your country.

this french faggot posts this thread twice daily

so is this guy gonna do anything about Paris being a war zone or nah

I don't think so.

Ha :D

France is no more surrendernigger.

There is only Franistan, Germanistan territory ruled by the Volksverraeter Sultan Merkel.

This unironically

There are only white people in this cartoon.
> Bullshit detector on overload!

>Eiffel Tower taller than the Shard

Kek, it's like a metaphor for a self-centred world view.

French have no culture or heritage anyway. I know French-Americans and they're all white trash. The only thing French has going for it is "Le purdy language"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_France

france chose their fate. it's a weird kind of relief that macron won. i imagine it's how people feel when they finally pull the plug.

nah. france is fucked. i'd look into moving to argentina

It's really sad that these fucking frogs are celebrating their own demise.

How are all the french just ok with their first lady being an actual pedophile? I really don't understand that at all.

fpbp
Congrats and vive les Rockefellers, you stupid frogs.

No teacher's womb is safe

The majority of their country is cucked. They've completely given in to nihilism and degeneracy.

Fucking retard, die. We shouldve left you in ww1.

Those fucking Limeys will cave in the Chunnel before they suck Macron's soggy baguette.

desu senpai the next step should be to help lefties and lead their plans to fruition. Meme isis into mass-immigrating to france, meme france to have a literal no-border policy, use police violence and blm-style shit to meme them into defunding or even desolving their police force (or at least disarm them).

How long do you think the France state can stop them? Is France really going to be under state emergency and police state forever?

>no one in France waving an ISIS flag
fake

Those stats are terrifying

RIP France

Not really shocking just check pictures of schools in France. All black or brown kids, the white kids are a minority.

We are fucked it's over, in five year we will be overrun by shitskins and niggers and those people are happy about it
I'm just happy knowing I'll see those cunts get blown the fuck up soon enough, I don't give a fuck anymore about those so called french who voted for a cuck who will destroy our country even more

Two thousand (2000) years of history, we passed and surpassed all the trials. Every single one of your countries used to be french.

You really do not understand France.

They all have sad eyes too, you know they get bullied to hell by all the Muzzie kids.

Thanks friend.

haha shut up france.

Sincerely,
>a colony