MAKE TRUMP AWARE:

MAKE TRUMP AWARE:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/

PREVIOUS POSTS:
LINKS:
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/11/KZN-farmer-dies-after-being-set-alight
documentingreality.com/forum/f10/south-africa-farm-murders-house-invasions-51283/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b4p8g/south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b5v3z/south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/ .
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b3wed/the_south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b4p8g/south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b5v3z/south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b3wed/the_south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/
youtube.com/watch?v=v9am7P9pWo8)
youtube.com/watch?v=Di4M_Pwwz7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Great White Tribe

Realistically, I don't think he gives enough of a fuck to spend whatever political capital he has left getting international recognition for white genocide in South Africa.

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b4p8g/south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/
>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b5v3z/south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/ .
>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b3wed/the_south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/

Even the The_Donald cucks don't care, those threads barely got a dozen comments.

If SHTF down there, half of these guys are fucked. I hope they prepared accordingly.

Idk, if he continues to be embattled by the establishment he might wind up turn to more radical elements of his base, I mean we're the ones that go him elected. All we need is a statement of recognition of what going on and a good modern documentary. Let Boer will and a little covert arms dealing do the rest. Just my opinion, I bring the subject up as much as I can and try to get others perspectives on what's best. I lean towards Western Cape separation myself.

It's hard to get a word in edgewise there with the constant shitposting. You raise a good point I should link to the videos themselves, will do next time.

I think it's also worth noting that not a single American has stepped up to the plate and created the petition.

> he might wind up turn to more radical elements of his base
But that's not really how politics work, is it? The campaign is over, he'll never pander to radicals, at best he'll give them a dank batman quote before throwing them under the bus as a token of good faith to the establishment, that's how you negotiate stuff.

He was a step in the right direction but he's no champion of white nationalism. He won't care for white South Africans. I don't like it but it is what it is.

They'll never be granted refugee status but maybe some covert program could help expedite the immigration process to Straya, New Zealand or maybe even Canada. Maybe a non profit helping individuals to sponsor a white immigrant from there would help, perhaps even setting up marriages of convenience as a last resort.

Bumping for interest. Save the Boers, save the Afrikaners. Ultimately, I think a white ethnostate is the only solution.

Bump

You don't think there's anything to the notion of a separate Afrikaner republic bolstered by the U.S? It would definitely help suppress the current pro-Chinese trend int the region, in my opinion. I think the cats out of the bag; we're on a collision course with China and they're not going to start declaring it out-loud until they're already on the path to victory being a little proactive against pro-Chinese regimes in the world's resource base is a good thing that even moderate conservatives can understand.

Make the petition then bud, I'll keep it linked on my threads and hopefully we'll make some headway.

White people in SA are smart enough to fix this themselves. Juat get the niggers addicted to opiates so they all doe

>caring if white people die at the hands of some oppressed niggers

Get over yourself OP, NABALT

Bump

SAVE THE AFRIKANER

I've already signed. I hope we can make it, but it's looking grimmer every day. We need an ethnostate, whites are just too stupid and cucked to unite and it's the biggest tragedy.

give the link

Heroin addicted niggers would work out so well for the whites.

But their not handling their numbers are half what they were 20 years ago while the blacks continue to grow despite aids and drugs. If this is the strategy it's failing. Might be time to stop taking the lazy way out, stop indoctrinating yourself with conspiracy theory nihilism and get out there, even if your version of "out there" is a small as making a petition, and stop bitching about failure whilst you contribute to it with inaction. Stand up, untuck your cock, stop listening to Q Lazarus (youtube.com/watch?v=v9am7P9pWo8) and do something.

agreed so i can link it in future posts

BUMP BUMP BUMP

SAVE THE BOER, SAVE THE FARMER

Bump this shit, too. reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6b4p8g/south_african_genocide_is_this_sub_capable_of/

inb4 reddit

appreciated.

youtube.com/watch?v=Di4M_Pwwz7k

Almost no one here, white' especially, call this a genocide.

It's bound to happen, first post hit the bump limit, it's an ebb and flow.

Well... done my best, try again later.