Americans, can you please explain why do you wage war in Afghanistan, Iraq and other countries?

Americans, can you please explain why do you wage war in Afghanistan, Iraq and other countries?
9/11 has been committed by Saudis. Those countries don't even share the same branch of Islam.
Invading them is like invading America in response to terror attack committed by a Coptic Egyptian in India. It's laughable to even think about it, but you still seriously believe that you're somehow retaliating 9/11.
And what the fuck you forgot in Libya? Syria? Yemen? I forgot now, but you're probably bombing couple of other countries.
> hurr durr against dictators
Just fucking educate yourself. Go to Wikipedia, read about your allies in this Region. All of them, expect Israel are 100% dictatorship. Every time you overthrow a dictator he is replaced by ISIS or other Al-Qaeda-tier shit. There is no a single democratic Islamic county. Even norm-tier Islamic countries, like Kazakhstan are dictatorship. Turkey was an exception, but not anymore.
> hurr durr oil. we stronk, we can just take it.
You've spent much more money on these wars than you possibly can get from any captured resource.

So, again - WHY???

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/news/us-syria-is-burning-bodies-to-hide-proof-of-mass-killings/
theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro
gallup.com/poll/8038/seventytwo-percent-americans-support-war-against-iraq.aspx
gallup.com/poll/5029/eight-americans-support-ground-war-afghanistan.aspx
ft.com/content/821b8e1c-8f47-11da-b430-0000779e2340
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_military_action_against_Iran#Support_for_an_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is stupid redneck territory, violence and fucking your sibling is all they know

usa is a zog puppet state
all wars are fought for jewish bankerrs and israel
Saddam,Assad and gaddafi did nothing wrong

oy very. plz tell me not srs

>0/8 b8 m8

I'll bite... pretty simple answer cunt

>Wait for it... Wait for it...

OPIUM faggot. Neck yourself

shut the fuck up you dumb russian piece of shit. we dont have to explain shit to you. fuck off, faggot.

Our leaders do what jews tell them to and our public goes with it because we're full of idiots.

fuck off nu nigger
Also hitler did nothing wrong.

leaf is right, it's not americans who wage for wars in the middle east. it's (((americans))) who do. I dont support any of them, and i refuse to join the army because i dont want to die for greater israel

Burgerfats are subhuman savages

>i refuse to join the army because i dont want to die for greater israel

>leafs
Fuck off cunts. Your country is truly trashed from opiate epidemic... nice try w the American kike blah blah blah. Last time I checked, leaves were in the caves w American soldiers.... hmmmm

Too much to fucking admit leaf niggers? Get AIDS... day of the rake is coming

we are a zog and you cannot deny it.
i love america. and that's why i dont want to die for the jews. id rather fight here in my homeland against them.

>implying am*rifat plebs know anything about anything

you should ask their kike overlords ivan

Don't deny there is some truth to sucking israel tip.

How ever the war in Afghanistan is clearly to line pockets from opium import

tell your fellow roaches to gtfo of europe.

sincerely, me.

a turk who actually turned out to be greek and slavic.

LITERALLY HITLER NAO

breitbart.com/news/us-syria-is-burning-bodies-to-hide-proof-of-mass-killings/

DUMB AMERICANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS!

Money

People are starting to question, even my dad who's usually the, "Israel is our greatest ally" type said that it could all be being made up.

Obviously they had something we wanted to control. Doesn't get much simpler than that.

That pic made me laugh so hard.

Anyway, Vlad, why did YOU wage war in Afghanistan? At least ours was in retaliation for an attack.

The Russian is correct. What more can be said? We export freedom to countries where we have a vested interest. Control of some resource. We were never going after the perpetrators of 9/11. There is no money in that. I do however wish we would solve the Canadian problem once and for all and that is no joke. Canada, we are not friends and we never will be. You are the most pathetic sniveling and whiny nation in the world and deserve to be trodden under foot. Either we do it or the Russians do it. I don't care either way. Whichever acts I will come to a border town to kill any fleeing Canadian cowards that attempt to flee southward.

Look up how the petrodollar system works. In 2000, Saddam started selling oil priced in Euros, not USDs.

theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro

Understanding how the USD works on the international stage makes it pretty damned clear that we'll go to war to maintain the USD's status. It's also why we suck Saudi Arabia's dick, because they're the lynch pin in the system.

Little known fact: Libya was getting ready to start a gold backed currency for North Africa before Qaddafi was anally raped with a bayonet.

I want out from underneath this system, user, but I don't know how it could be done without causing an economic collapse that would make the Great Depression look like a mild hiccup.

FPWP

BECAUSE SAND NIGGERS

Because most of our electorate is retarded

You must be a francophone subhuman.

Americans do not support these wars. We know they're bullshit. Our government is fucking us in the ass and we can't do anything to stop it. Even Sanders would have probably been a warmonger.

America history is violence. Literally everything that they blame on others is just psychological projection from Americans.

Here's a fun fact:
America has been at war for at least 90% of its existence, with no more than 9 years of peace.

Retards in Sup Forums will keep blaming DA JOOS instead of accepting the fact that America is violent. They are incapable of taking responsibility.

Because we like oil, faggot. Cry more.

>Americans do not support these wars.
Fuck off, your people are violent barbarians who thinks is civilized because they have access to latest technology.
MOST American support war against IRAQ:
gallup.com/poll/8038/seventytwo-percent-americans-support-war-against-iraq.aspx

MOST Americans support war against AFGHANISTAN:
gallup.com/poll/5029/eight-americans-support-ground-war-afghanistan.aspx

MOST Americans support military action against IRAN:
ft.com/content/821b8e1c-8f47-11da-b430-0000779e2340
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_military_action_against_Iran#Support_for_an_attack

There is a big cultural problem with the US that is not being addressed because it's not politically correct to do so. America is a blight to the world and the sooner people understand that, the better.

This pretty much sums it up. We have no control, the fact that foreigners don't know this yet is sad.

Oil. We don't want to ruin our country with drilling. We prefer chocking ourselves with carbon gasses

Afghanistan was because we needed a base of operations at the other side of the world where we could do whatever we needed to do to fight the war on terrorism. We got to make a, "stand" and show the muslim terrorists that when they can come at us we will live. The Afghanis didn't have much of a civilization...and their people couldn't fight us greatly so we got our, "own" place of operations at the other side of Earth.
Iraq was because Saddam Hussein had nuclear bombs. Private military groups came in on Iraq and stole the nuclear missiles once they realized Bush was willing to fight Iraqis. Bush didn't know the nukes were stolen, and continued to tell others that there was intelligence that Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons.

Giving weapons to the, "rebels" at Libya and Syria was a mistake...pure and simple.

delet

I get paid massive amounts of money to guard politicians and corporate fatcats in Traschanistan. Its a good gig.

Don't be hatin'.

The petro dollar.