Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is Stephen Tyrone Colbert, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-life, ZROUMPH supporters who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever eaten any ice cream? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to XRUMPH pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have my own late night TV show, and I have millions of fans on reddit. What shows are you on, other than "the gay frogs show"? I also get lots of claps, and have a banging hot scoop of ice cream (I just ate it; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my single scoop of ice cream.

PS: stop clapping.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vbVklmO1B0
vocaroo.com/i/s0TQBSdMnsDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters.
The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron.
This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron.
If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

NO CLAP

This post has rustled every jimmy but I still zozzled heartily. Well done sir!

TWUUUUU SKKEWPPPSSS JURNALDF FLOURMP GIV BAJK THA SKUUUPS KRUNDOLD RUMP DONT CLAP IM IN CAHRGE FLURMP

What.

What do you mean DOOELUD DREMPNMMPH has TWO SCOOPS?? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? HE GIVES EVERYONE ONE SCOOP BUT HE GETS TWO TO HIMSELF?!?!?!?!????

ARGERUHOEUHEMMGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

IMPEAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS

MAKING OUR FROGS GAY!

KLOBBERED KRUMMMMFPT

Lots of DROEUMPH supporters in the room tonight.

DON'T LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s0vbVklmO1B0

colbert's crazy haha but seriously we can't let this guy get the two scoops

vocaroo.com/i/s0TQBSdMnsDk

ill treasure this.

Is this original pasta? I had a hearty chuckle.

Yes, it's an original scoop.

This is the best Sup Forums meme since the Cruz redemption arc.

Take the Iron Bog.
Take it now.

DOREUMPM did you really think you could get TWO SCOOOOOPS without anyone noticing?? Did you really think you could get away with it??

You are getting impeach EORPMNPM, it's what you deserve for getting TWO SCOOPS while everyone else only gets ONE.

Why did you do it DOENMPS why?? Now your impeachment is certain!!!! IS this clapping I hear?? Stop it!!!! STAWP IT!!!!!

But seriously, we can't let this man get a hold of the scooplear codes.