There is literally nothing wrong with interracial marriage

youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA

youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U

Who is this faggot?

Yeah. There is nothing wrong. For example, Arabs(without bedsheets, of course) latinas, and Indians are fine as fuck.

Right or wrong, I would prefer an Asian waifu over a white cunt any day.

Well The second video comes from his official YouTube channel, so now you can go watch and see his beliefs.

Steven Anderson, known for his seething hatred of homosexuals. He's a major influence on Common Filth and co.

His saving grace is that he's redpilled on the JQ and the holocaust
lust is a sin user

The whole damn book is about Jesus being born into a pure Hebrew bloodline. If God hadn't intended for their to be races there would only be one race. So races are God's will. Race mixing goes against God's will because it adulterates His creation.

The fallen angels breed with human women. This creates a hybrid race of Nephilim giants.
God has a fit and wipes the earth with a flood.
God hates miscegenation.

"Based" Pastor Steven Anderson. Self-loathing closeted homosexuals love him.

What do you say about Galations 3:28 user?

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

But everything wrong with that guy. I reaaaaaaaally don't like this meme "pastor"

He's their leader. Sometimes pence plays the role of the molech lectern
>lisp
>constant foreskin speeches
>speaks before and walks in front of Christ

What do you mean? What would you say is wrong with him?

We are all one in Christ, but it doesn't mean we all have to live together.

Yeah but, really, how practical is that? What are we all just going to ship the blacks back to Africa? Co-mingling with the races can actually be a test of faith, because it proves the love of the gospel should triumph over personel prejudices. Ethnic and cultural values can actually be a form of idolotry if they are valued higher than Christian theology.

I'm not morally opposed to race mixing, but I believe that stronger family bonds are made when you breed within your race so it should be encouraged.

>Indians are fine
The hot ones are hot, but the other 95% of poos are utterly vile.

>Ethnic and cultural values can actually be a form of idolotry if they are valued higher than Christian theology.

I could just as easily say the same thing about the left. The place "equality" above all other virtues and most of them don't even believe in God.

Leftist are all materialists, and materialism is the basis of marxism.

>christ cucks will defend this

Ah yes, but there is also a large part of the left that believes in multiculturalism which is really a form of insanity because different cultures are going to have different values that clash. There is a bunch of "new age" theology going around today that tries to chapmpion and accept every religion and culture, and alot of them like Oprah believe things like all paths lead to the same truth. This is erroneous.

Ofcourse, many religions and spiritual beliefs are closely intertwind with culture and ethnicity. Real Christanity trancends culture.

Here's the left basically

>christ cuck
What exactly about Christians are cuckish? cucks are cucks because they let their wives be taken advandage of by another man right? They're wimps, spineless.

What don't you understand about the virtues of meekness and temperance? Equating those virtues with weakness or wimpiness is literally straw-man fallacy. Also, barbarism is degenerate and destructive. If you think you are somehow free or empowered because you live a life filled with fornication and vices, you are totally mistaken. All that is sin and sin is nothing but death and coldness.

>being redpilled on the JQ and Holocaust
>not being redpilled on race

what a cuck

And just what is there on race to be redpilled about?

That's a shame.

At least he actually had a whole bunch of white children, so at least he isn't totally pozzed.

But also to be fair, this guy has inspired more white children being born than any average American pastor probably has, and way more than the average alt-righter can ever hope to achieve.

What do you mean exactly? When you say "inspire," do you mean he's helped cause more white children to be born, or do you mean he encourages or motivates white children that are born?

His church is mostly white, and is very traditional. There are pictures of many white Christian couples with multiple children on his site. I just mean these people listen and absorb his views and the culture of the church, which probably encourages the "children are a blessing'' attitude. Of course, he's still a Christcuck, hence his racial views.

see