Pajeets

What the fuck is wrong with Indian men?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-24/magnolia-maymuru-top-end-to-top-model-photos/7646056
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>men

what did he mean by this

They have one approach when it comes to wooing women and it involves holding them down against their will.

Britishers BTFO

>poo in the loo bragging on his 8mm smegma riddled mini penis to hit on anything claiming to be female

Holy fuck these subhuman curry nuggets are pathetic. They can't become extinct fast enough.

Indians in India are nigger tier. The average IQ over there is 85 and they can't figure out how hygiene works. The ones born in the west are usually decent because their parents had enough agency to leave their literal shithole.

wtf I hate Britain now

thats the reason why India isn't doing so well, brain drain is a real phenomena which affects the country they're leaving and the country they're going into

Happy Birthday Rakesh

Happy birthday, Rakesh!

Do u idiots even recognizr that India's sexuality themes are different than americans..? They favor male relationships over there. Even when married, the man's close friends are nore intimate with him than the wife.

THEY'RE JUST FUCKING DIFFERENT KIND OF BROWN PEOPLE

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

t. Indian DADS and SONS facebook page owner

Happy birthday Rakesh!

Super power by 2020

Happy Birthday

crazy how after all these years Sup Forums still relies on SA original content

They didn't have much until somewhat recently.

BEADY BTFO BY LOO

Space domination soon

Don't shame me but I've been fucking two Indian girls in the past three weeks. Really tight bodies and pussies. Darkest skinned girls I've ever been with too.

>tfw you were tricked by Abos.

what is an Abo?

>tfw curry fever but no poo qts in my area
what do?

Aboriginal Australian, scientific name Petrolus Huffus.

The native people of Australia. They have an average iq in the 60s and had a cultural practice where they would feed the second born child to the first born child. They never figured out that sex made babies, and the ones in tazmania never invented fire.

I fucking hate indians

It's quite common for men there to walk holding hands.

> They never figured out that sex made babies, and the ones in tazmania never invented fire.

Fuck, I've heard about the fire but not knowing about how you get kids takes a special kind of stupid.

In college I fucked an indian qt nearly every day for a 3 month span. She loved the white cock so much but was being forced to marry some beta. I honestly feel bad for these women

>ruled by mudshits
>ruled by Anglos
>get independence but still can't shit in a toilet

Are Hindustanis the most pathetic race on earth?

>8 inch

>nigger genes

This picture really made me sad desu, you have an abo girl who is clearly going to a lot of effort to fit in to society (the dress looks like it was home made) and she still looks like a monkey and would be treated with well deserved prejudice based on the behaviour of her cousins.

People talk about the talented tenth when it comes to blacks in America, but with Abos it's more like the talented hundredth and their situation is even sadder

Why do Gay Indians sext in broken English? Why not Punjabi?

dafuq

it takes a special kind of stupid to believe this shite.

Haha

no it isn't faggot

> cutting the underside of the punishment so about can fuck it

Naw, they're not hairy as fuck as Abos. I've only been with a quadroons and octodroons. Last "Abo" girl I fucked was pale as fuck, blue eyes and blonde. Only found out she was an Abo because she introduced me to her more Abo-like cousin.

Ehhh I've never had the fever but I just thought I'd give them a go.

Yeah these girls are international students. Rich parents means they all spend their time partying when not studying. One of them wants me to meet their parents when they come here to visit, even though the girls I've been fucking are "besties". They don't mind sharing me at the moment.

It's called homophobia. Makes you crave dick. Not being homophobic also has us craving cock. Men just like benorses

That can't be real, even for India it's a new low.

>What the fuck is wrong with Indian men?
they don't use the fucking toilet for one

Top bants

This right here is why antibiotic resistance is a thing!

sigh
*unzips*

>jewish pussy
Oy vey, the goyim are getting ideas! Shut it down!

If your gonna larp can we at least see pics? Not even nudes bro. Pics

my god, that thing out classes our worse injuns by 6 million

i think problem is the smartest indians all move to canada/usa

and they sleep in the middle of raods

Oh shit nigger what are you doing. Most pajeets hate islam

Fuuuuuq

JUst typical (((diversity)))

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-24/magnolia-maymuru-top-end-to-top-model-photos/7646056

They have the same IQ's s American Negros

Top kek

Indians here are usually of two types. The highly educated ones like doctors, lawyers, engineers who are highly regarded in their fields. Then you have your labourers.

I've heard before that south indians are basically the niggers of Malaysia. Is this true?

Are you fucking retarded?

why do Indians shit on the streets?

And the all shit in the same street. #onerace.

Happy Birthday!

>Uttar Pradesh
Of fucking course! They're considered subhumans by the entire country.

>read comment
>see flag
Top kek! Lost my shit

I wish you happy birthday friend

No, those are the Bangladeshis, though they integrate quite readily and in most cases are employed as heavy labourers and security guards, along with Nepalese. They're usually working immigrants. Malaysians however don't like Africans and there are apartments and condominiums that readily advertise that there are no "negroes" there.
Anyone who would do that here would be immediately sent to a mental asylum. Being naked in public and showing privates can even land you in jail for over a year.

alpha

In the street?

if his name is Reyansh or something then maybe.

Fucking TopKek

Why do Indians act like niggers in Shankat?

I love Malaysia btw I wanna go back there

Please amend you kek to include "chase pig eating baby".

Happy birthday Rakesh!

>Pudoo
>Poo Doo

You cant make this shit up, folks.

Happy birthday Rakesh!

we don't need kuffar like you vistiing my home country

Where can I find some videos of sexy Indian women shitting in the streets? btw?

>The Rice institute

My sides entered the orbit of Titan.

They look like every Indian father-son duo I have ever seen.

Happy birthday pajeet

Is this, i dare say it, poo in loo banter?

omg part II

Happy Birthday Rakesh!