A message from the Democrats of Sup Forums

This isn't funny anymore.
Drumpf is literally leaking secrets to the Russians.
I don't fucking care if we get President Pence.
Hell, I'd vote for Pence in 2020 if it meant no more Trump.
For the love of science, just RESIGN ALREADY, YOU EVIL BLOATED CHEETOH

>Democrats of Sup Forums

There are no Sup Forums democrats you fucking homo
You aren't wanted here
Fucking leave

Can't wait for Trump to get impeached. Hillary will make a great president and her new super PAC is definitely going to bring people together.

This pic is implying the Democratic party is actually providing for the poor. But what really happens is they just screw everyone over under the pretense of providing for the poor.

You'd be surprised how many CTR employees kept lurking for keks after the funds ran out.

>Muh Democrats

>Democrats of Sup Forums

lel, are you guys going to continue this all the way until Trump leaves office after 8 years?

Make the Democratic Party Great Again

>For the love of science

Calling desperate CTR fags regulars is the same as calling reporters White House employees because they wait for Spice Daddy every day.

His time is now

We dont need anymore closet cases. Those kinds bring filth with them

>for the love of science

That was some of the cringiest shit I've ever read.

Man haven't seen the dems this pissed since slavery was abolished

I'll start caring about Russia collusion when you start caring about Israel and Saudi Arabia collusion.

HE MUST NOT GET THE NUCLEAR SCOOPS

Wow, Shariablue not pretending to be one of us for once?

So Trump has the gall to jump on HIllary for spilling secrets, but he can't keep his own fucking mouth shut?

We can do much better than any human President.

PRAISE SCIENCE

->125686808
ITS NOT A LEAK IF THE PRESIDENT DOES IT

This is OP's mom. I just told him to quit shit posting and to get to bed.

>corporate welfare benefits me because i inherited stocks from my wealthy parents and that makes me a harder worker than people who actually have jobs to go to

>For the love of science

Thanks!

you have been visited by the fairy godmother of immigration. raping and pillaging and beheading will come to you but only if you post #notallmuslims

Racist