THERE IS A LITERAL TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE

THERE IS A LITERAL TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE
RIGHT
NOW
AND YOU FAGGOTS SUPPORT AND ADORE HIM LIKE THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO CALL YOURSELVES AMERICANS

WHAT WILL IT FUCKING TAKE FOR YOU IDIOTS TO REALIZE THIS IS ONLY HURTING US
WHAT WERE YOU EVEN TRYING TO DO, WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOUR ACTUAL GOAL HERE??

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0KAsKiS7oFp
cnn.com/profiles/jeanne-moos-profile
vocaroo.com/i/s0sHG2Dd7iU7
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82774692/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ROTHSCHILDS BOW TO THE BOGDASCOOPS

Brognald Drughmpletiltskin can never get away with this.

>He believes fake news

man, you guys really hate Stephen Colbert

did he touch a button?

drumpf fucks white and people
fuck people white and drumpf
whites and drumpf get fucked

If we get one scoop
And Trump gets two scoops.

Does that mean the bogs get three scoops?

We hate him because he is bigoted against gays.

They microdose on dippin dots like all the real heavy hitters

>Le funny man of insulting a party

Political humour always is trash, even when its nuetral. It just isnt funny.

I want four scoops

The bogs are beyond the idea of scoops. They get buvkets of ice cream

Trump WILL be impeached. He WILL go to prison. the only question is how long until it happens, drumpftards

>political humor isnt funny

bahahahahahaha

I'll be honest, it was funny watching right wingers pretend outrage at that fabricated story. As if Trump and Putin could somehow be in a heterosexual relationship together.

Colbert is literally a DNC shill. And I'm not using that word freely like the idiots at /ptg/ who call everyone and everything a shill. Colbert actually takes orders from the DNC. You'd know this if you read wikileaks.

I must admit, I've never seen this level of media hysteria directed at any other president. Maybe if these people didn't promote an ideology that gave government and it's president as much power as possibly, they wouldn't completely lose their shit whenever it changed hands to someone they don't like.

>possibly
possible

why dont we all watch the RNC comedy talk show shill then?

And Hillary will win in a landslide..

Because kikes own the media

What's the scoop on this???

GRRRRRRNNNNNLDDDGGFMMMMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Don't millions flow into conservative news outlets though? Arent talk shows cheap to make ( a desk, a host, a guest or two)?

>colbert s-sure got you triggered!
t. faggot who's buttmad because Sup Forums is making fun of his boyfriend

>Look ma, I posted it again!

Who do you think hands out the scoops?

Yes, but agenda is more important than profit.

GLUMPFFFFFFFF

gtk rwn

THIS IS IT BLOMPH, NO MORE SCOOPS

Give me the password and the scepter is yours DRINALD.

hahahaha

I'm not a fan of his but Colbert's reaction to Trump calling him out was pretty funny. Like he definitely got the upper hand there.

That's why I think all of these Colbert memes are popping up. Y'all are just butthurt.

So conservatives don't have a comedy talk show because profit is not important? I don't get it. If the agenda is important, would they not have a comedy talkshow to push their views? Why does it not exist, like on fox or something.

That's exactly what they want you to believe.
Choco-vanilla softserve is the final Bogpill

>Colbert winning
>when the narrative he was pushing crumbled briefly after Comey got fired and he had to correct his audience's opinion
Colbert and his leftist masters aren't "winning" jack shit.

XEHANORT

I know someone keeps leaking to the press :(

it wasn't funny.

political humor can not be funny if you are intelligent, especially when coupled with a cued audience.

There is too much on the line. They do us no service and their whole sense of "humor" is based off of childish insults and really bad often barely related to the topic jokes. I mean they really reach. It's cringe tier shit.

There is one conservative channel in the US because Rupert Murdoch is controlled opposition. The agenda is left leaning, hence the huge amount of left leaning stations and news networks.

It would make sense that there would be a right wing comedy show on a profitable network like Fox, but there isn't.

Why? Because that would be giving the right the same sort of denouncement tactic the left has. Comedy for some reason creates the idea of you being right. Like you can shatter the seriousness of a thing and mock it.

It's a major reason why libtards cite comedians more than legitimate sources, and ((they)) don't want the right to have that power.

RUSSIA!!!!

WAS GETTING TWO SCOOPS PART OF YOUR PLAN

And gay people wonder why they're hated

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO, HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY CLAPPER MASTER INTO A STUPID MEME. HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN STRANGERS WITH CANDY?1?!?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Our Journalists are highlighting Trumps retardation. Trump is literally directly endangering our people on the ground

He touched the button that dispenses the ice cream my dear friend.

When Trump gets an absurd amount of scoops, only then will I... vocaroo.com/i/s0KAsKiS7oFp

Found a picture of OP's family

hahahaha

I'm not a fan of ice cream but wHO THE FUCK LET DOMNHALL GRISVALDUMPF HAVE TWO SCOOPS ITS NOT FAIR AHHHHBAHGBAHGDUMPFIEDOOOOOO STOP STOOOOOOÓÖP ITTTTTTT LURMPFFFFF

I'M COMING FOR THE SCOOBIES ZRUMPFF

Technically, they did get three scoops. But the number of scoops they have in total is way more.

TUU SCUUPS FRUMPF

BB IS CUMMING NEIN MUNTHS PREGNAN GHRUMPF

I HAEV THE MUMPFS GRUMP

TUU SCUUPS OF MEXCUN CINDY IN URETRA MRUMF!!!

they're mocking you, tard. it started on Sup Forums anyways.

>y'all

But user, Obama assured us there were no boots on the ground. Now I'm confused.

THE FLIGHT PLAN LISTS ME, MY MEN, BUT ONLY ONE SCOOP, ZLOMPH!!!!!!!

I glanced at Colbert's Twitter, it's all shitting on Trump. It's fucking sad
at least Conan OBrien and Jimmy Fallon talk about other things and at least fucking wished you a happy mother's day.

So, Fox is really the left, but they cant have a talkshow because theyre on the right? I'm not following you here.

the traitor is the fucking faggot obama clinton faggot aides who are millennial peice of shit traitors leaking every god damn classified conversation they over hear. WHen they catch this faggot or dyke bitch, they need to serve them with treason charges

OF COURSE!

Bull

BLOOOOOMMMMPPPPHHHHHHGRGRGRGGGRGTTGRGR

ZXCERTERTETERTERGHGGHGHGHGHHGH

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA TELL YOUR KIDS? TELL THEM THAT BURGLE BLAMPF SOLD THIS COUNTRY DOWN THE RIVER AND FOR WHAT? TWO PATHETIC SCOOPS?

working overtime, eh?

KROOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGG SCROOOOOOOOOOOPSSSS

Colbert shitposters unite

Did you ever once in
your life had an original
thought of your own?
It's Getting lame: Sell
your kidneys and die already

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD SCOOP PECAN, BEFORE HAVING A SUNDAE WITH PLATAINS

ya know, I havent been on gurochan in a long time. I think Im just getting older.

Someone explain the colbert meme to me without seriously insinuating that they were being serious with the ice cream quip

It seems like the equivalent of toddposting but with less basis in stuff that's actually happened

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

SCOOPS FOR THE SCOOPS CONE

There's nothing to explain except that I haven't laughed this much in a long time.

Same, his homo bashing needs to END

>certainly they were gassed, despite looking like other pictures of famine victims

It wasn't a quip, CNN ran a whole fucking story on it.

This meme is a daring synthesis of many memes, it's evolved and will continue to do so so long as the left wing media keeps making an ass of itself

You're so right. How dare he have two scoops!!!! Impeach now.

seth rich

DUMNORPT KLOGMPHT

you mean this reporter, who is known for doing stupid fluff stories and has done so for ages?
>cnn.com/profiles/jeanne-moos-profile

it's not like anderson fucking cooper did a bit on it

It's stupid and funny.

2 scoops, for you

And even funnier because some idiots apparently feel the need to come to colbert's defense over a stupid meme.

ERMPOACH GEUMNORP FLUMBPHT

MAGA... you are getting trolled by fake news my friend. Trump will outlast all of this nonsense. He probably told on Hillary for having Seth Rich killed

i'm just telling you it's a dumb forced meme based on taking a joke seriously

if it makes you have a giggle you do you mate

He runs shit in ice cream town, and you're only allowed one scorp

TRONALP BLORMPK

You're the traitor, OP.

And your caps lock key is broken, moron.

Colbert escapes Trump Asylum and takes Ivanka for a drive.

vocaroo.com/i/s0sHG2Dd7iU7

All memes are forced.

This is some of the funniest, most absurd stuff I've seen in a long time. archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82774692/