The Reality of It All Just Hit Me

We, yes we, were extremely influential in pulling off the greatest joke of all time. For better of worse, this joke is exposing the absurdity of it all. The reality of what "we've" done has finally sunk in. The world will never be the same again.
hotair.com/archives/2017/05/15/state-department-assad-regime-killed-thousands-prisoners-burned-crematorium-hide-evidence/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKyVYdIkwOQ
nymag.com/selectall/2015/11/inside-pol-4chans-racist-heart.html
benthamsgaze.org/2016/11/16/a-longitudinal-measurement-study-of-4chans-politically-incorrect-forum-and-its-effect-on-the-web/
youtube.com/watch?v=UW1IqW6kNdU
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/05/is-donald-trump-reading-reddit/526425/?utm_source=yahoo&yptr=yahoo
whas11.com/news/nation/verify-ok-hate-symbol-sign/438741489
youtube.com/watch?v=f8D3epKRfuk
wbur.org/npr/527590762/what-pepe-the-frogs-death-can-teach-us-about-the-internet
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN187008
youtube.com/watch?v=tS417n3d4mo
wired.com/2017/05/alt-rights-newest-ploy-trolling-false-symbols/
youtube.com/watch?v=VES_srfHmQE
money.cnn.com/2015/09/24/technology/martin-shkreli-contact/index.html
cnn.com/2014/09/01/opinion/drexler-nude-photos-jennifer-lawrence/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_asEoqlDW94
youtube.com/watch?v=dPIcwjFB1PY
money.cnn.com/2010/12/13/technology/gawker_hacked/index.htm
cnn.com/2015/10/20/entertainment/star-wars-trailer-boycott-anti-white-feat/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/09/23/Sup
hotair.com/archives/2017/05/15/state-department-assad-regime-killed-thousands-prisoners-burned-crematorium-hide-evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=V4HDSS7_qD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I Oslo bought a new bong for like 10 dolla today, so;
youtube.com/watch?v=IKyVYdIkwOQ

HEY
HEY
SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE

>tfw most people here are too young to know this great music, even if it's subversive left.

>people here actually think Sup Forums was largely responsible for getting donald trump elected
hahahaha jack my swag

Oh no Assad gassed and executed terrorists and future terrorists boohoo. Fuck you their liberal order was a shit idea and had to be stopped. Go assad gas your entire country!

Rage against the cuck.

Inside Sup Forums, the Sup Forums Politics Board Shouted Out in Minneapolis Gun Video
“We just wanted to give everyone a heads up on Sup Forums.” He signs off by pointing at the camera and saying, “Stay white.”
nymag.com/selectall/2015/11/inside-pol-4chans-racist-heart.html

A Longitudinal Measurement Study of Sup Forums’s Politically Incorrect Forum and its Effect on the Web
University College of London
benthamsgaze.org/2016/11/16/a-longitudinal-measurement-study-of-4chans-politically-incorrect-forum-and-its-effect-on-the-web/

Yup. Underrated.

You don't data much, huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=UW1IqW6kNdU

By the fall, a team in the war room at Trump Tower was monitoring social media trends, including The_Donald subreddit—a message board that acted as a conduit between Sup Forums and the mainstream Web...” Schreckinger wrote “and privately communicating with the most active users to seed new trends, according to two former Trump campaign officials. The team would bump up anything particularly catchy to social media director Dan Scavino.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/05/is-donald-trump-reading-reddit/526425/?utm_source=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

Feels nice

VERIFY: Is the 'OK' sign a hate symbol?
"t appears that a joke/prank created on the forum of Sup Forums.org was successful in its goal to get the internet and people to think the common 'OK' hand sign was actually a white power symbol."

whas11.com/news/nation/verify-ok-hate-symbol-sign/438741489

>great music

You mean this?

youtube.com/watch?v=f8D3epKRfuk

The left was completely out of touch during this last election and they're still blaming their loss on anyone but themselves.

>nazi frogs

What Pepe The Frog's Death Can Teach Us About The Internet
"With barely an Internet whimper, Pepe the Frog, the anthropomorphic cartoon character turned symbol of hate, was put down by his creator, Matt Furie, over the weekend, in a single-page comic strip."

WBUR News
wbur.org/npr/527590762/what-pepe-the-frogs-death-can-teach-us-about-the-internet

Checked. Funny, I was just explaining to my pop how "we" made frogs, milk, and OK racist. He's 90, "based," and chortled.

Commentator who amplified Macron hacks given White House press access

"Posobiec told Reuters he used his Twitter account to share information on the Macron leaks that he spotted on the social media site Sup Forums."

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN187008

Anyway. Fuck this thread. The world feels like this, and we did it, for free:
youtube.com/watch?v=tS417n3d4mo

>people on Sup Forums actually think they were more then just a blip on the election radar and a desperate news article opportunity for editors.
talk about grand delusions, kys if you honestly believe that

I can't imagine how life would look with that much perspective. 90 years old, he's seen some crazy shit.

That thing, Slav OP, stunk so bad. Next day LePen was repeating it.

"Even as their memes morph into militaristic propaganda, this loosely organized troll army inhabiting extremist corners of social media, Sup Forums, and Reddit has adopted a new tactic: claiming mundane objects like milk, the peace symbol, and the LGBTQ flag as symbols of white supremacy. "

wired.com/2017/05/alt-rights-newest-ploy-trolling-false-symbols/

LOL. Crazy fucking world.
youtube.com/watch?v=VES_srfHmQE

HURRRRRR DURRRR I'M ONLY 16 BUT I LIKE THIS

>but none of my friends do :((((

'Most hated' pharma CEO's contact info exposed online
by Jose Pagliery @Jose_Pagliery September 24, 2015: 10:19 AM ET

money.cnn.com/2015/09/24/technology/martin-shkreli-contact/index.html

It's a joke alright. It's all one big fuckin joke.

September 2, 2014

"On Sunday, a user of anonymous Internet message board Sup Forums posted hundreds of nude photos of some of Hollywood's biggest celebrities, including actress Jennifer Lawrence and model Kate Upton. The poster claimed photos of Victoria Justice and Ariana Grande were included, but the singer/actresses deny that the photos are real."

cnn.com/2014/09/01/opinion/drexler-nude-photos-jennifer-lawrence/index.html

I voted Epstein, but I'm glad I played my part:
youtube.com/watch?v=_asEoqlDW94

Let us not forget Pizzagate.

Why don't they just pull those fucking teeth? wtf does a potato need teeth for?
>but Hawking says
No he doesn't. They just have a robot say whatever they want to attribute to him and no one argues with it because who is going to argue with an invalid through a computer?

Pizzagate really put us on the map with (((them))). If you are considered a "thought leader" on /pol then you can be assured that (((they))) are watching you closely. It's no game.

RATM is welcome to distribute some of their evil wealth into my empty bank account for equality.

What color pill is this? Burgundy maybe?
youtube.com/watch?v=dPIcwjFB1PY

The hacker named Sup Forums.

"Gawker has previously spoken out against groups like Sup Forums, a site whose members often band together to take down websites using denial-of-service attacks. "

money.cnn.com/2010/12/13/technology/gawker_hacked/index.htm

>Pizzagate really put us on the map with (((them))). If you are considered a "thought leader" on /pol then you can be assured that (((they))) are watching you closely. It's no game.
(gulp)

"Some posts on Sup Forums, the anything-goes website, claimed the #BoycottStarWarsVII tweets were part of an elaborate trolling campaign to spread shock and outrage, according to Wired."

cnn.com/2015/10/20/entertainment/star-wars-trailer-boycott-anti-white-feat/index.html

God damn this place is funny, taken in its entirety, upon reflection. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK. It must be destroyed. I see that now.
youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw

September 2014

Sup Forums users threatening to expose supposed Emma Watson private photos after she gives feminist speech

"Over the weekend, Watson delivered a well-received speech before the United Nations, marking the launch of a new U.N. women’s initiative called “HeForShe.”...

She was rewarded with a countdown clock at EmmaYouAreNext.com, purporting to tick down the days until her own nude photos are released. That assumes photos exist, which they may or may not. Business Insider suggested the whole production was probably a hoax, noting Sup Forums users like to play cruel pranks such as this one for the opportunity to laugh at those who are duped."

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/09/23/Sup Forums-users-threatening-to-expose-supposed-emma-watson-private-photos-after-she-gives-feminist-speech/?utm_term=.a72b1ff96dfb

>hotair.com/archives/2017/05/15/state-department-assad-regime-killed-thousands-prisoners-burned-crematorium-hide-evidence/

"we" didnt do shit

proxies, foreign powers and useful idiots from reddit did it

Agreed. When we're done here, the last person will toss their cigarette over their shoulder and then close the door on /pol.

I'm none of those things, and I gave, for the lolz, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=V4HDSS7_qD4