Aussie Pride

Who here proud to be Australian in modern day Australia?

we had this exact same thread earlier today
SAGE

Lmao fuck off you wish you were Australian

I get depressed when ever I go to the city. Too many asians, middle easterners and niggers.

I hate it so much.

Which part of town are you from mate? And why do come to the city?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yeah nah fuck off we're full

Why do so many fucking rich chinks buy homes overseas? What's wrong with living in China? I also laugh my ass off knowing there are a ton on of chinks in Chino, California.

>why do rich people buy homes overseas
Lmao... fuck off kid

Fuck you you chink bastard. You wish you were Japanese.

I saw this yesterday too. This chink is starting to get annoying. Where is Pol Pot Jong Un when you need him.

>chink
Come on matey you know you're not white. I've seen the pol meets

>tfw a chink thinks only white people hate them

GOOK
O
O
K

Not at all but If you weren't so retarded as to only look at the surface i was implying that Sup Forums is all larp :)

They have Sup Forums meets.. that must be the most awkward reunion of diversified autists.

At the end of the day it's a Sup Forums meet more than anything

GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY MARKET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>niggers
>Australia

bs

What? You're not telling me that a bunch of poor chinese people in New Zealand has more money than a white man like you :)

Wow, just get a job dude. It shouldn't be too hard to out price chinese people in your own country. :). Oh wait, are you telling me that a bunch of poor chinese coming to new zealander are wealthier than your average local new zealander? Haha, that's silly.

Dont tell me a bunch of chinese people actually has so much more financial power than your average New Zealander that they raised property prices to levels that the average local New Zealanders can no longer afford :) haha that would imply the chinese are quite powerful, no way!

It's not your property. You need to buy it first nigger

Dual Citizenship ftw
>Pic related

Holy shit your average pol poster everyone