Nv

Seriously, I don't get all you fuckers. All you do is talk about:

>muh niggers this

>muh kikes that

Without anything of value ever popping up other than some funny shit every now and then. Every time I come here I feel like I lose a piece of my soul. There is some value to be found in a degree of nationalism and a strong government, and communism is trash, but all you do is circle-jerk about shit like the International Jewry and scream about white supremacy.

This amount of autism could actually do something, but instead your rather post swastikas, rant about Jews, and scream that traps aren't gay.

Sir this is a Manchurian Bamboo Garden forum, I don't know why you are asking for miracles, we aren't miracle workers, we are simple Manchurian Bamboomen.

t. Manchurian Bambooman

You actually have a point the autism needs to be weaponized again.

Also the Jews are responsible for all the evil in the world.

true.

Czech'd

(Becomes Bohemian)

14-888 it's a sign 99

>Also the Jews are responsible for all the evil in the world.
yeah no doubt for shure, why you doubt this piece of knowedge op?

Trump is the president, you know.

Its a Vietnamese basket weaving chat room. Don't take things so seriously. The internet is not serious business.

Maby OP is a Jew

Ah yes, electing a plutocrat! It's also been going real well so far.

Even if this is true, all and any of you have an intent to convince other people you all just foam at the mouth and sound like the retards you scream should be gassed.

Every time I have dealt with one of you asshats in person, you make claims of nationalism, stopping degeneracy, and nations being competitive while protecting their citizens. This all sounds sane until:

>muh jews are the reason

>> This all sounds sane until: muh jews are the reason
How is this not sane ?

Make an argument.

Certified

How many more fallacies are you going to spew?

I'm sorry, do you have anything other than

>JEW!
>JEW!
>JEW!

for your argument?

what does it mean

Everything I posted had an argument in them did you even look at them ?

Also go research about how Hitler fought the banking cartels and the real reason WW2 happend go out and do some research.

>but muh history teach told me it happend
The winners write the history books faggot.

It means they made false claims

yeah this is a shithole full of retarded lazy people. i had stopped going on here and was reading books instead. but now i have so many fucking health problems that i just waste time on here. sitting all day drinking coffee eating chocolate. i might as well start fapping again too. or kill myself. fuck my life. fuck this world.

we also talk about spics, poos and faggots

Get off your degenerate ass and save your country Sweden.

You're entire argument has simply revolved around you saying 'it's the Jews!'. That isn't an argument, please be so kind as to re-read the initial post. Unless you are incapable of ascertaining the meaning you indignant, knuckle-dragging, mongoloid.

>You're entire argument has simply revolved around you saying 'it's the Jews!'

Listen you autistic fuck I've provided facts as to why it was them.

can't. im having serious health problems lately. and healthcare here is shit. i did no fap for 1 year and 4 months and then this shit happens. makes me care about nothing at all.

This is true, I know you all love your diversity.

>makes me care about nothing at all.
When you truly stop caring about things that can set you free of the chains of this world you are no longer bound by it's silly rules and laws.

My sloppy titty-fucked christ, those aren't facts. You've just posted memes!

you just said i should care about my country.

I was saying when you stop giving a shit you stop caring about consequences and you are free to do what you want it doesn't mean you have to forget about the things you want to happen like saving your country.

>facts in pics are not facts. really activated my almonds.

>and scream that traps aren't gay.
Because they aren't, faggot.

so degenerates are free to be degenerates then?

Shit is made in MS paint, don't you need to study for your middle school geometry test?

They have dicks => you like something with a dick => you are gay

We also do:
>muh spics
>muh shitskins
>muh gooks
>muh fags
>muh degenerates

and many more, you fucking lying faggot.

>scream that traps aren't gay.

Well... they're not

Calm down faggot!