Mgtow

Guys I'm seriously considering going mgtow

Other urls found in this thread:

hookingupsmart.com/2017/05/02/personal-development/new-order-female-attraction/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3557688/Women-really-love-bad-boys-Females-likely-lust-people-criminal-records-males-study-finds.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Incel who wants to pretend he has some control over it.

Might as well castrate yourself while youre at it.
>willingly removing yourself from the gene pool.

Just prenup, surrogate, and spend time with your child. DONT let her soend more time with the baby, if you dont insta drop her. Pay somebody to watch your kid later.

Unless you are a poorfag wagecuck, at which point get ready for alimony lol.

mgtow is just incels in denial

Just don't swear off women altogether. The majority of them may be shit, but don't forget that the majority of men are shit too.

This

I'm not an incel. I have three women right now who want to be my gf. Is it worth the trouble? Can I redpill them?

My fiance left me because we fought about her spending habits and how I wanted children.

I too was laughing at MGTOW cucks but I realized the women meme is real.

You're a fucking pussy, kill yourself
Sage

This is me. except I fuck sluts and transexuals... am I still mgtow? I just won't settle down or have kids? mgtow isn't about not fucking is it?

>My fiance left me because we fought about her spending habits and how I wanted children.

So the natural next step is to just cuck yourself out of the gene pool, nullifying your legacy?

Nobody actually considers mgtow. Females make that decision for them.

No, but i'm reaching 30 and i am fucking tired of going through the entire process of chasing and dating a girl.

Just buy a horse.

Girls have this weird psychic power, the more you say gyow the more hotter and hotter women will chase you until the point that you can't say no. It's stupid fucks who fall for the bait right away.

Still, can you redpill or woman? Or just find one naive enough and who isn't brainwashed by SJWs?

ew

You should just browse red pill forums in general, a lot of people around the red pill community agree that a lot of women are behaviourally terrible.
If you learn red flags you could easily find a wife that's great, you should go the MGTOW path & explore it, just not undertake it permanently.
MGTOW FOREVER is genuinely self-inflicted retardation doesn't mean it's not right a lot of times or useful as a tool (just not a means to an end).

FUCKING YUM

I'm not religious, but would finding a traditional religious woman be better?

I'm MGTOW and I get laid

One girl I'm with is probably pregnant too

Have fun supporting women while I impregnate them

Spbp

MGTOW is the ultimate kikepill

Find a based southern woman.

Men going their own way is actually quite feminist in nature. :)

Make sure you take lots of pics and keep them.
They come in handy....(joke intended)

>rural and suburban retards
>based
Sure thing Cletus

My man, I can finally say I now know what it's like. My wife just told me two days ago that she no longer loves me and wants a divorce. She dropped this on me out of the fucking blue. I'm torn up inside about it.

When your lifestyle leaves people guessing whether you are a cuck or a degenerate (but nothing in between) you need to take a breath and reexamine your existence.

Nigger tier

Inb4 inevitable virgin ad hom

More like you found a materialistic woman and you tried to overlook it and thinking she'd grow out of it. There are plently of humble women and you choose the vapid slut.

Don't, Ill copy what i posted on another thread about MGTOW
MGTOW at its core is a reactionary movement, it is two different things to two different types of people, the first are the ones who've been married or in a relationship and dragged through a hostile court system, fucked over in a divorce etc, MGTOW does have a point when they talk about male disposability and how the courts have utterly destroyed the lives of men who were unlucky enough to get on the wrong side of a spiteful woman. The benefits of being a MGTOW is avoiding possible false rape charges, avoiding a woman saying a baby is yours, not being allowed a DNA test and being forced to pay child support or go to prison, and to avoid having half your shit stolen from you by the courts in a diverse or common law separation, So this type of MGTOW is more of a reactionary, and not an irrational one.
However the younger generation of MGTOW, follow what Nietzsche would call a slave morality. Where they turn a deficiency into a virtue, claim to detest what they cannot have. Where their lack of ability to attract a woman magically becomes their own decision and a good thing where they denounce what they cannot have but make a virtue of it and convince themselves everyone who has a relationship are "bluepilled". This provides comfort and relieves the pain of inadequacy.

MGTOW at the end of the day is an escape from possible sources of pain.

Pain is the motivator to improve ones self, to overcome that pain is how you achieve happiness, life is about overcoming and struggle, running away from it won't make you happy, now will it make your problems go away.

Kek

NOT AN ARGUMENT

hm... seems suspect

you sound like an imbecile

you should GYOW

cool story, virgin

looks a chubby middle aged dude with moobs

you should GYOW also

any history of mental health disorders (you, i mean)

in other words, they're maladapted and fearful, and sort of wimps

they should definitely GTOW, or become muslim, where that kinda shit is acceptable and normal

AWALT you stupid nigger

I want to sniff and lick that feetpussy

Please do.
More women for everyone else and nothing of value is lost.

letting your bloodline die because of your absolute inadequacy to deal with women seems like reasonable option to beta males

>any history of mental health disorders
I have depression, and I can already tell that this divorce is going to do a number on me...I was fine while I was with her, but she dropped this on me out of nowhere. I'm fearing I'm going to have to move back home to be around family for a while and sort things out. I'm terribly distraught over all of this.

>NOT AN ARGUMENT

Actually, yes, it is an argument, a detailed one at that, explain why it is not.

>in other words, they're maladapted and fearful, and sort of wimps they should definitely GTOW, or become muslim, where that kinda shit is acceptable and normal

What they should do is embrace their inner envy and use it as motivation to change, embrace the pain on accepting ones deficiency and work to overcome it. Develop a will to power and become a better person.
Ohh but thats hard, its painful to burn off the dead wood, its scary to confront yourself.

>so you finally came out as faggot.
k whatever user

Cuck only 10% of men are >= 8/10. The rest are average. So 80% of women will not find betas to settle with if men go MGTOW. Thus they will care.

>MGTOW at the end of the day is an escape from possible sources of pain.
I agree. But I do not see why that's wrong or immoral!

How about you come to America and see what it's like dating women with western values in the current year.

Oh look... another beta male
Unable to get the right woman and taking risks like a real man.

Why exactly is that immoral though?

What is more important to leace behind, your blood or your legacy?

“Now the soft-voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man–in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind.”

should you be terribly concerned with shit that happens after you're dead

>I agree. But I do not see why that's wrong or immoral!

Running away from pain is a sentencing yourself to a life unlived, a life confined to a meaningless purgatory, comfort is the enemy of human happiness. Its not immoral or wrong in the same way wasting your life in a daze of drugs and alcohol isnt immoral, it just results in a life unlived out of fear of pain.

Fuck off germany you have no idea what western women are like and you are allowing your women to get raped immigrents. You calling us beta's for persuing anything other than pussy is the equivalent of the pot calling the kettle black. There is nothing more pathetic than a man who's only goal in life is to get pussy.

Oh silly Pareto that doesn't exist in dating! Get your silly memes out of here and man up pussy! You'll only know life if you live by other people's expectations!

MGTOW is for the type of people that find it seriously difficult to stop drinking soda.

God it's true what they say about you leaf's...i honestly thought it was a meme but you just blew my mind!

By why do you think getting married and raising kids is more 'living life' than having a job that pays comfortably, and spending your free time (and you have loads of it) reading what wiser men have had to write over the centuries.
There is literally not enough time to understand all the profound ideas people have realised and written about! And reading such stuff gives you mental orgasms very regularly.

Wait what? You literally proved that male attractiveness is pareto distributed with the pic, and are going on about me claiming it.
Go fuck yourself imbecile.

>mfw cucks don't realize chad is literally lite-mgtow

Get a load of these cuckguys.

prenups get thrown out you dumb fuck

Problem is, men chose the *worst* photos to put on dating sites. What should have been done is have professionally taken head shots of both genders and have those rated.

Bruh I'm using roastie logic. No need to get defensive when I agree with you.

This. Going your own way implies carving your own path in life, not perusing the ideas about love & marriage society has engrained in us. Going your own way is what teaches you to become a man. You read books, cook, workout, spend time venerating your father and cleaning your room. Most people here bashing mgtow aren't men at all, they have no idea what it means to be a man and have never invested any time developing themselves what so ever.
>huur duur that just leaves more for the rest of us!

That's completely fine with me. You can have them and as far as everyone else in this thread posting from different countries, i encourage you to come to america and take some of these amazing women off our hands. They will put you through the meat grinder and then you will finally understand that MGTOW is the final redpill (which is why these threads get shilled the harsest out of any threads on this board).

>Why did that guy choose a mug shot of himself to appeal to women???

hookingupsmart.com/2017/05/02/personal-development/new-order-female-attraction/

Why not just go gay at that point

Why not develope your mind beyond your sexual instinct and persue literally anything else in life other than fulfilling your carnal desires?

Just buy a trad wife from vietnam or something like that.

God it's true what they say about you leaf's.

Enlighten me on what they say about us leafs plz...

>By why do you think getting married and raising kids is more 'living life' than having a job that pays comfortably, and spending your free time (and you have loads of it) reading what wiser men have had to write over the centuries.
There is literally not enough time to understand all the profound ideas people have realised and written about! And reading such stuff gives you mental orgasms very regularly.

Firstly there is nature, dont underestimate the power of our paternal instincts and the fulfilment being a good father and husband provides.

secondly there is no reason not to seek truth and expand ones knowledge, but what good is it if your profound revelations die with you? You will have the ability to pass on your acquired knowledge and mentor another human being, literally shape a life, or two or three.

Thirdly theres no reason you can't have a good job or pursue your dreams with a loving supportive and submissive wife, and children who love and rely on you.

Having a family isnt the only way of achieving happiness, but thinking that purposefully avoid relationships with women will make you happy will be sorely mistaken.

I'm a virgin, can I be mgtow?

Precisely!! Women in the west (and may be more generally. I've met many Pajeets at work who're quite smart but are almost literally slaves to their wives) take your resources without giving anything else in return.

There are far more fulfilling things to do than chase pussy. Read, think, do other stuff you like. And you're not even a burden to society while doing such stuff, as you also have a job and save for retirement.

as someone who's seen it happen, she'll pretend to be your wife for a while, but enjoy being accused of domestic abuse exactly six months after the anchor baby is born

Seth Rich

mgtow is literally a jewish plot to help eliminate the white race.

>critical theory
>average IQ of 120

Sup Forums btfo

I'm sure hordes of women are knocking on your basement door looking for that tiny dick under your huge gut.

>not perusing the ideas about love & marriage society has engrained in us.

these "ideas" are archetypes in every society throughout history, these "Ideas" are the most base instincts we have as Men, its not society but evolution that has engrained these norms into us. Deny and resist it at your peril. Unless you have some profound gift that can change the world what greater meaning can you have in life that out ways bringing new life into the world and shaping it, what career is worth giving up fatherhood, be honest with yourself and what you are capable of.

> Thirdly theres no reason you can't have a good job or pursue your dreams with a loving supportive and submissive wife, and children who love and rely on you.
The likelihood of that occuring is very low in modern day USA, especially if you live in a city.
I've had many friends get married. Almost all of them are ghosts of themselves post marriage. But the worst is reserved for men getting divorced. I saw my best friend go through it. It broke him almost completely.
50% of marriages in the USA end in divorce. I do not want to have the probability that a female will take my spirit away from me being equal to the probability that a coin toss will land as heads.

>legacy is defined solely by your shitty children

Yeah, wow, those scientists who never had kids but still contributed to modern technology sure are unsuccessful cucks!

Have fun shitting out a few kids and accomplishing nothing else. Oh btw, did you know that your progeny will be as genetically similar to you as strangers in only a few generations?

You don't get it. There is an expression called AWALT, maybe you have heard of it. It stands for all women are like that. Women do not develope mentally beyond the age of 15. They are materialists and they only view men as a utility. You can say 'all you need is a submissive woman' to be happy and i agree with you, the problem is that feminism has created an entire generation of vapid, self hating women who only want to dominate and destroy men. They do not respect us an never will.

Men love women, women love their children, and children love cats. A women will never love you the way you love her. Men and women think differently. Women do not understand what commitment or loyalty is. Men are silly for expecting them to. In athens women were not allowed to be educated. Why you ask? Because (by their logic) the more educated women become the better they become at lying. Jordan Peterson even admits that 80% of psychology students are women. They want to learn psychology so they can manipulate men and understand how they think.

Modern women have positioned themselves to be our enemy and if you think they have your best interest in mind you are wrong.

ITT: Moronic cowardly men fall for literal Jewish propaganda (look it up, the point is to erode all other nations' integrity while maintaining Israel as a homogenous society), when all they would have to do to be successful is actually fucking try for once in their lives instead of giving up instantly and self-defeating at step 1.

Fucking cucks, I wish the mods would actually moderate the board and enforce political discussion.

>Have fun shitting out a few kids and accomplishing nothing else. Oh btw, did you know that your progeny will be as genetically similar to you as strangers in only a few generations?
That's because they're descendents of others as well (You've 2 parents and thus your similarity to either parent is 1/2. However you have 8 grandparents and hence your similarity to each of them is 1/8)!

>successful
>sacrificing yourself to traitorous women

Pick 1.

they won't even remember your name in a few generations, people imagine they somehow live on in their children, but we die like dogs

Marry a woman who will kill to protect your children. Like a Russian, Filipino or Thai woman.

Does this disprove my point? Wow, no it doesn't.

Have fun with your "contribution"! I'm sure that despite the fact statistically your influence will be non-existent in a few generations it will totally matter!

Yet another alt-right loser going mgtow.
Okay.

Why not just go your own way?
I'll tell you guys a lil secret
Society has been telling men to be harmless
Women HATE harmless men
What women really want
Is dangerous men who are civilized
Basically
Ride the line as if you're the main character of your story bucko

I build & design stadiums, skysrappers, schools, railroads & infrastructure and it is pretty fulfilling. I will probably die alone, but i was born alone so i don't see why i should expect to doe with someone by my side.

These archetypes you refer to about love and marriage are all bullshit. I'm sorry, i wish they were real but they aren't. The word romance was literally invented by the Romans. If you study marriage from a Roman perspective you will learn it had absolutely nothing to do with love and it was intended to be a business contract between two people of the opposite sex who wanted to come together to raise a family. No love, trust or commitment required. Also, Rome was destroyed from within...I wonder how the Jews destroyed such an amazing culture so easily?

I would really love to believe that you are correct, maybe you have had amazing experiences with women. I haven't and I don't think that's my fault. I blamed myself for a long time, thought i was a failure and inadequate but honestly MGTOW has taught me a lot about myself and the true nature of women. Once you understand women you cannot love them anymore, and you should give that love to yourself because you deserve it. Your family deserves it. But some women who can wake up one morning and change her mind about what she wants in life at the drop of a hat doesnt deserve that, and i'm sorry but all women are capable of dping that.

OP you should consider going monk mode for a little while instead of MGTOW. Don't shun relationships and women altogether, but take some time and work on something that will improve you as a man. Set a goal, accomplish something that has meaning to you.

I considered going MGTOW about three years ago and after a couple of months of introspection I made a better call and decided that I had a patriarchy to take part in.

Read into some other red pill trains of thought, but I urge you that MGTOW is not the best way to go.

>What women really want
>Is dangerous men who are civilized

>dangerous
>able or likely to cause physical injury:
>a dangerous criminal.

>civilized
>polite; well-bred; refined

Really... Really makes you think...

> I had a patriarchy to take part in

Are you actually going typical Sup Forums autist mode and claiming we still live in a patriarchy that is the same as the one that allegedly existed in the past?

Nope, because she always can turn into "modern womyn".

No one ever said women are logical. I know it's hard to believe. dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3557688/Women-really-love-bad-boys-Females-likely-lust-people-criminal-records-males-study-finds.html. Archive the link if you want.

I agree with you. Just wanted to say that your last point was a bit misleading.

The way most people respond to MGTOW threads on Sup Forums you would think half the people posting in these threads were women...

Then be a better man, find a better woman, look outside the USA if you must. the girl I fell in love with is an international student from Hungary.

Actually I do get it, more than you think, I study the MGTOW phenomena quite thoroughly, I wrote a paper on it, what ive gathered from your post is that Its womens fault, its Feminisms fault its societies fault... ffs take a look in the mirror and confront yourself, maybe if you made the right sacrifices you wouldnt experience so much trouble with women confront your deficiencies so you can attract a higher calibre of woman who will want to be submissive to you, you are associating the negative archetypes of the feminine with all women. Yes femenism and cultural marxism has done irreparable damage to gender relations, but perhaps its who you're associating yourself with, perhaps its not the women, perhaps its YOU. I have an amazing relationship with my gf, My best friend is getting married this summer at 22, I surround myself with the right people, women who embraces there femininity and men who embrace their masculinity. Find traditionalist women, trust me they're out there, and for Gods sake stop blaming everything and everyone other than yourself, but I get it, dismissing women as a whole is much easier.

>So the natural next step is to just cuck yourself out of the gene pool, nullifying your legacy?
>just cuck yourself out of the gene pool
>cuck yourself
MGTOW -> Cuck ????
Do you know what that word even mean?

Christians destroyed Rome. Too much focus on the afterlife.