Feldman can't name names

Holy fuck, look at this tweet Corey Feldman liked, he's basically saying they'll go after his family if he starts to name names.

twitter.com/ResignJackpls/status/863999878971539456

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/11/08/us/doctor-found-guilty-in-michael-jacksons-death.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing#Value
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483502/Corey-Feldman-told-cops-molested-named-abusers-did-nothing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is pretty heavy

Old news-Charlie Sheens part of it

I am Corey Feldman

>inb4 Feldman suicided by 2 shots to the back of the head

He doesn't want to get MJ'd

He already got MJ'ed, in but butt

lots of Hollywood jews are pedophiles

Jackson was murdered by is doctor, he was trying to protect the kids from getting molested & abused like he was as a child star

The Jews knew he had too much power & influence - after their smear campaign failed, they just paid his doctor to kill him instead.

>Reminder that all MJ pedo allegations are the result of him naming the jews in one of his songs.
This.

Also because he owned half of Sony music division and refused to sell
The (((Music Executives))) did there best to try and runi and tarnish his reputation, since he was so powerful & influential in uniting people together through his music. He was wealthy enough to not be beholden to their kikery, so when that failed, they just killed him via his Dr.

nytimes.com/2011/11/08/us/doctor-found-guilty-in-michael-jacksons-death.html?_r=0

These kikes also had a lot to gain from him dying... The rights to his music and image, which they now exploit via holograms no less.

>Michael Jackson owned half of the Sony music division.

>The value of Sony/ATV Music Publishing has varied in reports. In 2002, Forbes magazine estimated Jackson's 50% stake in the company, along with other music publishing ventures, to be worth $450 million.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing#Value

They tried to force him to sell his half of the catalogue by spreading false rumours about his sexual life. He refused. Eventually he was killed.

It may be worth mentioning that Jackson had invoked the wrath of organized Jewry years earlier with the song 'They Don't Care About Us':

>The New York Times reported the song contained racist and anti-Semitic content on June 15, 1995, just a day before the album's release. The publication highlighted the lyrics, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us

feldman has actually said jackson wasn't like that

Based Cory at least draws attention to the problem.

I always figured when MJ was on tranquilizers they had sex parties nearby probably with tranquillized victims and framed him by putting his fingerprints on drugs, booze bottles etc.

They say this every year and dont name names.

I hope he names people. Those jews in hollywood have gotten away with this for too long

no, he said he was molested by him

>he said he was molested by him
False.

MJ knew they were grooming kids, hence why he set up Neverland Ranch, to be a shelter where he could let kids escape to

'Slowly, over a period of many years I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters,' he writes.
>Interestingly, the only safe place he knew was with Michael Jackson.

'I was shattered, disgusted, devastated. I needed some normalcy in my life. So, I called Michael Jackson,' he recalls. The pair had been introduced by Spielberg.

'Michael Jackson's world, crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being 10 years old again.'

>He insists in the book that Jackson never abused him or tried to touch him sexually.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483502/Corey-Feldman-told-cops-molested-named-abusers-did-nothing.html

Proof?

Everything about both Coreys (Feldman and Haim) upsets me so much when it gets brought up. They were such sweet kids.

Just shitposting.. lol

fucking leafs are all over defending Dikeael

kys

can someone elaborate here? who's Corey Feldman, what "names" are they asking him to name, as in relating to what? what do they think he knows?

what's this about

Think about all the ones that just disappear and are used in rituals for sex and sacrifice. Even if the allegations aren't true, we should be investigating every last rumor.

He got sexually used & abused as a kid in Holy-Wood...

He knows the names of those "on the in", but smartly refuses to name names, else he be found with a couple rounds in the back of his skull and a suicide note typed left beside him...

>hi, I'm 12

Corey Feldman definitely knows some shit. I'm pretty sure he's said in the past that pedophilia is the number one problem in Hollywood.

Wiki says that Corey Haim was a Jew -- I always figured that the freak elites only fuck with the children of the goyim.

>as in relating to what?

what's going on in this thread?

Don't be a faggot, Corey, and name some names

Agreed.

I saw their movies on vhs when I was real small. My big sis went apeshit over these two guys. I didn't realise how huge they were in the 80s.

So Haims been dead for years. Career ruined turned to drugs and it ended badly. Feldman is working hard to keep it together, I wish him the best. He's in a tough spot though, naming names would probably be the last thing he does before someone takes care of him.

This

Both Haim (((Chaim))) and Feldman are Jewish. That wasn't enough to protect them.

>iron chafing
>mr so liar
>rachel handler

and in typical Kike fashion theres Cernovich to get the scoop. does he care they would literally kill him? nope! "gibs me da names!"

disgusting jews.

Naw, this stuff is endemic.

Abused kids often grow up to be abusers themselves, especially when they're raised in an environment where their role models treat it as acceptable. No better way to keep the cycle going.

This article mentions a picture of the Coreys surrounded by five men abusing them.

Does someone have that picture?

Because weaponized autism can probably identify those 5 men.