LELA' ÚUCHUL!!!!!!! /WW3/ Óox Ba'ate'il Yóok'ol kab Baal

Oochel ba'te'el huul k'iin utia'al Kim Jong-Un
>dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/614289/North-Korea-war-video-missile-test-Kim-Jong-Un-footage-explosion

Ts'aa t'aan óok'ol ba'ate'il ichil k'áan. Oks óol ka múuch' Lazarus et Corea k'Xaman mentik.
Páahtal waach' óox ba'ate'il yóok'ol kab.
>blog.kaspersky.com/operation-blockbuster/11407/
>securelist.com/blog/research/78431/wannacry-and-lazarus-group-the-missing-link/
>infosecurity-magazine.com/news/lazarus-group-exposed-major-north/
>nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/nsa-hacking-shadow-brokers.html?_r=0

Óok'ol Corea k'Xaman bey xanláayli'e' Putin a'al ts'oksik utia'al huup yetel Kim Jong-Un. Ahauil Yiknal (UN) bisik tumben haats' toop.
>edition.cnn.com/2017/05/15/europe/north-korea-putin-russia-missile/
>dw.com/en/un-condemns-north-korea-missile-test-vows-sanctions/a-38853206

Yóok'ol kab ko'ha'an sahkil!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TS3kiRYcDAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TAAH WAYE'!

Kim Jong-Un chúunpahal Óox Ba'ate'il Yóok'ol kab!!!!!!!!!!

hun redpill tia'al teech

what

waye' hun helbes hu'un ya'ab BASED yéetel ya'ab redpills

CHING CHONG NIP NING NONG

What in the fuck
user WE HAVE TO GET BACK ACROSS THE BORDER

Ka dyos kux k'ukulk'an kalaan utia'al to'on!!!!!!

WE MUST BUILD A GIANT FIREWALL

YAAN K'ANA'AN!!!!!!

>the last sound you hear before XELBLOEXAAN the 4' 3" jungle nigger blowdarts your ass

WW3 lela' waye'

tan in t'aan maaya t'aan

mexico larping as an aztec

MA' HAAHI' I'M SPEAKING MAYAN

t. Burger kaans

Cringey as fuck. A guy I know is castizo, raised in a white suburb in Iowa, didn't speak Spanish until high school and now at age 20 is full la raza and says he's gonna rip gringo hearts out

What I'm talking about is of World War 3. It is here and you can't stop it. You've got 20 hours of peace. You're warned. Dyos kux K'ukulk'an tsiits ha' to'on.

There is no return. Prepare yourselves.

yéey a ts'ook

¡Está pasando!

I didn't know any of you squat little folk had computers. Shouldn't you be busy trying to sell little bead bracelets to tourists for 10 pesos?

WORLD WAR III IS TOMORROW AND YOU CAN'T STOP IT. DON'T FALL FOR THE SHILL THREADS AND ACTUALLY DISCUSS HOW ARE WE GOING TO SURVIVE. Sup Forums MUST HAVE A PLAN FOR THE ARMAGEDDON! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

yo fuggin razist!

chill out man, we're gonna make it throughtthis mess

what the fuck is happening in here

Zip Zap Muh dik Puddin pop

I don't think so, maybe we have underestimated Kim Jong-Un. There is actual information that they were the perpetrators of the Global Cyberattack WannaCry.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS! SPREAD SETH RICH INFO EVERYWHERE!
→ #
→ #
→ #

Mexico bot thread?

yeah i know i very worried to, and my girlfreind is yelling at me telling me not to drink but i'm going to drink anyways so whatever

Y'all niggas posting in a Jabba thread.

BREAKING NEWS: CFE AND PEMEX ARE INFECTED WITH WANNA CRY!

>Mayan

A Mayan is, in the eyes of a Mexican, what a Mexican is in the eyes of a European. You're pretty much the spics of the spic world. Double-beaners, if you will.

aye jabba wanka. ahhh!

Wat

> Mexico, the first ones to have a head up on a global cyber attack.
Listen I would go on about you and Kim and how you guys can't do anything with window 98, but you guys made queso. And I respect you for that. So I'm gonna be nice.
So let me ask do you have any evidence?

It took me 5 fucking minutes to realise you all are Mexican, not Indian

DE WANNA WANGA

youtube.com/watch?v=TS3kiRYcDAo

OP por favor te pido que te cuelges ahora mismo

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

in English, please

have a bump anyway; good links

Same shit, different spices.

Pinche Chuntaros

raja naba doa gola wookie nipple pinchy

OOGA BOOGA
WHERE WHITE WOMEN AT?