>the holocaust FUCKING HAPPENED
>white racism against poc is still a problem
>transphobia and homophobia are still problems
>obama was literally the best president in recent history
>misogyny is a problem
>borders are our weakness
>healthcare is a right
>hatespeech is not free speech
>nazis deserve to get the shit beaten out of them, and their ideology should be made illegal
>tax cuts for the rich DON'T FUCKING WORK
>the muslim ban will never fucking happen because we have judges that observe the constitution
>you will fucking lose, and your ideology will be lost to the past like every other regressive one

>Trump will be impeached
IT'S TRUE MY FRIEND
FROM END TO END
TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED
I'VE GAVE MY HEART AND SOUL TO HIM, JUST TO SEE IT COME
I'VE SOLD MY SOUL TO THE ONE
IN ORDER TO SEE TRUMP IMPEACHED
AND FINALLY IT HAS COME
I SQUEAL WITH JOY, HOORAY HOOROY
NOW TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED
I'VE SPILLED MY BLOOD INTO THE MUD
TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED
I PRAY EACH NIGHT I FIGHT THE FIGHT
TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED
I'VE FILLED MY MOUTH WITH ALL THE BLEACH
TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED
SO IF YOU'RE LIKE ME RAISE YOUR HAND IN THE AIR
THE WORLD IS FAIR THE TRUMP IS THERE
INTO THE NIGHT HE WILL NOT FLY FOR HE WILL BE IMPEACHED
AND OUT ONTO THE BEACH
IT WILL NOT BEE THE LEECH
TRUMP IS NOW IMPEACHED

>the muslim ban will never fucking happen because we have judges that observe the constitution

9th Circuit directly ignores the Constitution and makes judgements based on feels.

Also, don't forget the 2 scoops.

Fake news
>OP is a faggot
>kys

How is hate speech not free speech? That's the whole purpose of free speech, is to say what you want as long as you don't incite violence. Those that resort to violence because they disagree with the other's opinions, no matter how vile, are retarded and deserve everything bad that happens to them. There's this one black woman in my class and she goes on about BLM and extreme leftist bullshit. I just sit there and let her speak because she can. I don't like it nor do I like her, but she has as much of a right to say those things as I do. You and people like you are a cancer to society and are the sole reason why our country is heading towards the path that it is.

> Trump will never be the president.

At least they had "data" to back that up.

Now, you guys are just completely delusional.

Also, explain how Obama was the best president in recent history. He was completely dull and uneventful with a few good things sprinkled about. Nothing changed under his watch, which was one big lie from the get go.

Keep crying trumpanzees. Your orange ape is about to be locked up in the zoo.

EXACTLY!!!! IT! IS! %CURRENT_YEAR%!!!!!!!!

You haven't even given me anything to refute what I had just said, other than throwing insults at me. You posted here, so if you don't want to debate then just fuck right off. I didn't even vote for Trump, because I'm not a big fan of him, but you don't see me crying about it on fucking Sup Forums of all places.

>trump will be impeached

Not redpill, just stupid hope

>jewish people are our allies

Implying that all jewish people do everything as a group. Moron.

>diversity is our strength

True. Nothing to do with the rest of your other shit though.

Yup. Do you *REALLY* think that everyone who disagrees with you is an actual nazi? Dumbfuck.

Probably. Your bullshit makes it worse not better.

I seriously doubt that anyone is actually AFRAID of trans people or homosexuals. Is discrimination a problem? Sure. Again though your nonsense makes it worse not better.

LMFAO. True, if by recent you mean the last two years. Recent as far as presidents go? Not even close.

>misogyny is a problem

No. Its not.

Borders are imaginary lines. This statement is imbecillic.

>healthcare is a right

No, its not.

Yes, it is.

>nazis deserve to get the shit beaten out of them, and their ideology should be made illegal

No, they don't. When you can ban beliefs how long until someone bans yours fucktard.

K.

There never was a muslim ban so yeah, it won't happen. Imaginary things rarely do.

>you will fucking lose, and your ideology will be lost to the past like every other regressive one

Blah blah blah. Whine more baby.

OMFG. If you're a Democrat, then you are literally SHAKING today because the FBI just handed us total power.

Like, 2018 will be a veto proof Blue Wave that will make the Dem majority in 2008 look tiny POWER.

Like, Donald Dumbfuck is going to jail for the rest of his life POWER.

Like, I actually feel a teensy-tiny smidge of sympathy for how bad Pence is going to get wrecked in 2020 because he won't be able to shake the traitorous, pro-Putin stench of Pussygrabber POWER.

Like, the GOP won't be a viable party again for at least a generation POWER.

Like, we're going to have SINGLE PAYER FUCKING HEALTHCARE without a shred of opposition POWER.

Like, we're going to enact hate speech laws to kick talk hate off the radio and get ISPs to ban racist frogposters from the fucking internet when they see evil shit POWER.

Like, white cops will be scared to even look at black kids the wrong way POWER.

Like, we're going to give Russia an ultimatum: pull out of Syria, give Crimea back, or we will start bombing your positions in 24 hours POWER.

Like, there will be five Muslim women to every token white man in the next Presidential administration, and there's nothing the far right can do about it except scream, POWER.

Like...holy fucking shit. The power, the power, the motherfucking POWER you are placing into our hands.

Donald Dumbfuck talked about how tired we're going to get of winning. He just didn't know he was talking about how his shameful impeachment and FIRST EVER removal from office would bring so much winning for the left.

So fucking much.

Shaking.

Give us ten years. The United States will be completely unrecognizable to today's redneck, regressive white fucking trailer trash, and we have Dumbfuck to thank for handing us the keys!

Friendly reminder to report and ignore all shill threads

Pretty much this.

Copy pasta faggot.

0/10 didnt read put a gun in your mouth and fucking kill yourself nigger

finally got internet in the cuckshed?

seek help

i cant because i dont have a FUCKING 2nd amendment, checkmate drumpfles

You are a one scoop type of faggot aren't you ?

>that image title

GJ Shareblue

>125696057
No (You), spread your cancer on plebbit

i wonder what that is supposed to mean

Fake News won't show this picture.

Sage

Dubba dub dub

but user, white nationalism has grown by 600%

>Let me drop some "redpills" for you, Sup Forums

Red pills are supposed to be a profound truth about the world that shatters the listeners preconceived notions about the propaganda and brainwashing they have been fed their entire life.

Calling your propaganda a "Redpill" is about as counter productive to the effort of educating people on reality as is humanly possible.

So, tl;dr putting "redpill" in quotes was the only correct thing you did in your op.

Bro y r u so mad tho?

Fuk off shillboy

what's he going to be impeached for? Taking two scoops?

So does cancer

Trump will hang for treason

Surgam identidem

>Stop trying to slide the break in my case.

>trump will be impeached
>jewish people are our allies
>diversity is our strength
>misogyny is a problem
>healthcare is a right

And both are causing you asspain.

and Iraq had WMDs and Russia hacked the election

F

>mfw filename