MUH RUSSIA COLLUSION

when will MSM stop force feeding this story, it re-energized every week for the last 6 months and the is 0 evidence. DEM and MSM only strategy is to beat up Trump for 4 years, they offer no help. What's Sup Forums thoughts on MSM/fake news, are people buying into what they're reporting?

I hope the MSM dies a horrible death for what they are doing. There are definitely people buying into their bullshit.

They won't. They don't need evidence to push a fake narrative. Just look at pissgate. It's been months and no tapes. They will do whatever it takes to drump Trump.

Trump does something stupid:
>It's 4D chess!
Trump does something illegal and it gets reported:
>FAKE NEWS
>DEEP STATE ZOG MEDIA
>Lügenpresse

Forget the mass media for a second, drumpfcucks have actually outdone them as a propaganda arm.

From the thumbnail i thought the charred remains of the paper he is holding was the star of david

>BuzzFeed confirms

trump does something completely legal:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IMPEACH NOT MY PRESIDENT NOT MY PRESIDENT IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN FUCKING RUSSIA DID THIS AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What has he done illegal?

As long as they have money to burn

I need a quick rundown here, in 2017 why are we locked into the russians as enemies? Also, if we ever wanted not to be their enemies how could we get there without diplomacy lead by the president?

The nwo clearly wants endless global conflict and tension with the russians but in what way can a normal citizen think this is a good thing? If they are just preaching to baby boomers, why do it here?

When will people call the previous administration out for collusion with France, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, and Israel?

it's just all the max influx of redditors and shills shilling shills, pol right now is 99% bots starting threads and replying to each other.

>wasn't there a leaked memo that mentioned they will use an AI to post on social media to spin left propaganda after the election was over?

Normalfags buy it because russia and it's allies stand against everything that your average leftist piece of shit stands for, all leftists aspire to have things be like Sweden, Russia aspires to have the world revert to 1910

MSM won't show this picture.

my whole family eats it up, shits fucked

>does something illegal
Declassifying stuff to others is not illegal, he's the president, he can do what ever

and they will eat up whatever they run the next weekly news cycle.
burgers have goldfish attention spans

seth rich

It's a meme that caught on with Democrats and memes aren't easily destroyed.

The way to counter this meme would be to ridicule it, but to do so with this would mean you'd need to have the person accept a few things:
1) Trump is not an idiot. He is an intelligent individual that knows how to manipulate public perception and how to run a business. Otherwise he would not be as rich as he is.

2) Russia is not even an enemy of the US. We have similar interests in regards to wanting to fight terrorism as well as wanting trade that could help both our countries financially.

3) Those pushing the conspiracies are doing so because it makes them feel better.

The last point is probably the hardest to get across to people because at first glance it goes against common sense that thinking your government controlled by some foreign power would be comforting. But of course, it is comforting because it explains away why the Democrats would have lost.

The easiest way to counter a narrative is with something that makes the consumer of the narrative think more highly of themselves. Which is probably why this Russian conspiracy narrative won't be broken any time soon. Because the people would have to accept that they were wrong about being smarter Trump, wrong about Russia being an enemy, and wrong to think that those they disagreed with were tricked because of a conspiracy.

Their gameplan is to investigate every member of the Trump campaign under the false narrative of collusion with Russia until they find anything illegal, no matter how irrelevant it be to Trump, Russia or collusion between the two.

They're just using the "Trump Russia collusion" narrative as an excuse to investigate the shit out of every member of Trump's team in the hopes that their investigations find anything illegal at all (even if the law-breaking has nothing to do with Russia)

No moderates are buying any of that horse-shit, it's just liberal circle-jerk. However, I can't blame MSM, because as of now running the Russia narrative makes you a killing in the ratings. Just ask Colbert, it singlehandedly made him relevant again (or as relevant as any liberal talking head could be).

That's fucked, they won't take any redpills? My family at least listens to my arguments.

U need to start red pilling them.MSM will lead us to a war for losing an election.

which one are you now ?

So when russia hacked out election hillary gets the popular vote....how does that work out?

Easier to manipulate the large city votes vs small town american cities where everyone knows eachother...Seems like a good cover for DNC voter fraud honestly.

Oh and middle america still sees russia as the soviet union, so they think associating Trump with a russia narrative will turn the midwest blue or some shit.

Grasping at straws.

>1 post by this ID