Can we talk about this or nah?

Can we talk about this or nah?
nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/comments/69lda5/proof_the_donald_is_using_bots_and_making_fake/?st=J2H1CKZQ&sh=c7a40bae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah

He revealed info they had about possible terrorist attacks from terrorists. So Russia could take precautions.

Also he's the fucking presidet he can declassify whatever the fuck he wants I think.

The whole classification system....is by executive order.

What is there to discuss? All the necessary information seems to be contained in the title of that which you have posted. However, if you wish to delve into the matter beyond something like that, well, that seems to be a different question, and one that you could very well contain into it's own distinct thread on it's own. What it seems to be that you're trying to convey is that Trump had perhaps revealed highly classified intelligence to Russia, in a break with ally, as some officials claim. This, according the picture that you have posted, very well seems to be the case. But what you have not thought, is whether or not the case goes beyond that. Is there something that the headline is not giving you, some small piece of evidence that you are perhaps missing out on, that you could perhaps try to focus in and really get to the detail of? I implore you to keep searching, because I think you're headed in the right direction, but you're not there yet. Just a little more time, a little more, I swear it, and then you'll see the truth. We will all come to see the truth, whether we like it or not, you just happen to be closer than others, and for that I applaud you.

Look at all the BUTTHURT TRUMPANZEE'S appearing in the comments. We must be forgiving of their pedophilic imbecilic ways! That's right folks, two TRUMP campaign managers have been busted for kiddie diddlin, republican style.
They lost bigly today when the Trump Reich Administration got BTFO by our girl Yates! That's two losses in 20 hours! Cryin' Ted Cruz couldn't keep up!
You tired of losing yet Trumpturds? No? Of course not! You're gonna keep losing and losing! Because that's what losers do!
Don't worry! Mango Mussolini loves the dumbasses poorly educated! Maybe this will make up for some of that love you never got from your parents!
SALT PRICES ARE AT AN ALL TIME LOW FOLKS!

The Donald use bots like the LOW ENERGY LOSERS they are! Proof:
reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/comments/69lda5/proof_the_donald_is_using_bots_and_making_fake/?st=J2H1CKZQ&sh=c7a40bae

A lot of people voted Trump to spite people like me? In that case they are even scummier than I thought! Who the fuck votes to kill the poor to spite a random guy on the internet who said mean things about them?

Sure, let's talk. It is not illegal typically for the President to reveal classified information to allies because he has the power to declassify information.

Meta ironic shitposting is getting old.

tl;dr calm down

This is fake news. McMaster came out and said this himself right now. By tomorrow, most people will know this is fake news, although they will try to muffle it.

Besides, giving Russia info about ISIS is a great thing. They are destroying ISIS, after all. Getting close to Russia is a positive thing.

Remember that WaPo is run by Soros money.

> the fucking presidet he can declassify whatever the fuck he wants

This.

This isn't fake news. McMaster just said
>The story that came out tonight as reported is false

1: Still not seen any evidence.
2: Were it that it did happen the President of the United States is within rights to reveal whatsoever he chooses to our allies.

Hey retard, all he did was warn the Russians about ISIS using laptop bombs.

We've already moved onto the Democrats using the Trump-Russia narrative to cover up their murder of their staffer who leaked their emails to Wikileaks. There wasn't even a "Russian hack"; they made it up to cover up a murder.

By Executive Order. this

This is fake news. Never trust WaPo. It is CNN tier.

No
/thread

I rather talk about the 42 mexican students that were kidnapped and butchered by their own government, ya'know.... shit that actually happened

>Bezos post
>Carlos times
>officials say
FAKE NEWS
SAGE

What was the high classified intelligence?

>Rosenberg
>Anonymous sources say
>unnamed officials claim
>we believe

Never trust FOX News it is WP and CNN tier

>Rosenberg

Every. Fucking. Time.

Fox is bad. But some parts of Fox, like Tucker, are great. It's a lot better than CNN, Huffpost, WaPo, Ray Maddow etc etc.

Never, ever trust WaPo. They were the ones who got the public to side with the Iraq war. NEVER TRUST WAPO.

This should be read in Morpheus' voice. Seriously.

Fake news as always, a record of the conversation exist, you prob could get a copy,

BREAKING NEWS

TRUMP TELLS RUSSIA ABOUT TERRORIST THREAT

TWENTY FOUR DAYS OF COVERAGE BEGINS NOW. YOU'RE IN THE SITUATION ROOM AND I'M YOUR HOST WOLF BLITZER

Lol Sup Forums gets BTFO again

>never gets old

>Fox is bad. But some parts of Fox, like Tucker, are great
Same thing about WP and CNN. Cut it out with this meme.

[citation needed]

No, fuck off shill. CNN and WaPo are 100, I repeat 100% propaganda.

What's the good show on CNN?

Why is the national security adviser, fbi director, and white house denying it? He said he wanted to work with the Russians in Syria so lying about it would be a yuuuge blunder.

Michelle Obama is not a woman because she has a penis.

WaPo is CIA directed.

Okay, so we know the alleged "classified" info was how ISIS was using laptops as bombs. Which just so happens to follow the very public executive order banning laptops from certain countries where ISIS is operating. Which you'd have to be a borderline retard to not figure that hey, maybe this is because terrorists were turning laptops into bombs, like that Somali asshole on a flight from Mogadishu back in Feb 2016. But hey, maybe if msm flat out ignores this fact and pretends it never exists, they can spin their impeachment wet dream a few more times before people catch on.

I can't name one person that i like from wp or cnn. I think anderson and wolfe could be good if it wasn't for that retarded panel.

>ISIS using laptop bombs
>highly classified

Better arrest every major news network then because they were reporting the fuck out of this last month

The information was from a state partner. We literally just threw them (prob israel) under the bus.

If you love america, you redpillers, stop taking the blue pill by ignoring any bad news and recognize what a big, big mistake this was. Ask for any other GOP candidate.

Trump will hang for treason

>libs comparing this to hillary's email scandal
inb4 it didn't actually happen and was just a ploy to trick libs into admitting hillary did something wrong

me

You don't know who the information is from, you stupid fuck, because none of the people who say they have a problem actually want to tell us what it fucking is.

NYT won't show this picture.

If you still support Trump after him giving info the Russia, you are a traitor to the United States.

>officials say

Just fake news to distract from Seth Rich headlines

I'm gonna have to ride the fence on this one.

>Liberals: "OMG Trump is a secret agent for the Russians!"
>Conservatives: "Trump never does anything wrong, this is just 400-dimensional backgammon!

Both are wrong. It's just Trump having a bit of a big mouth, he was bragging about all the intelligence he has access to and casually mentioned some classified stuff.

How long until people in the media start getting killed?

Zero evidence whatsoever. You have no ground to make a claim if you have no evidence. You don't get to just make up delusional bullshit and then demand that everyone else fall in line agreeing with you and congratulating you on your big "scoop".

What the fuck is wrong with you morons who don't understand how evidence works? This is 100% made-up fake news liberal propaganda bullshit to try to erode Trump's administration and create grounds for impeachment, which is an insane pipe dream that will never happen.

Nah

He probably told Russia that Hillary killed Seth Rich.
>But that was our secrets

>Anonymous sources
"He said stuff."

>Accounts of many executives and bipartisan officials in the room, not anonymous
"Trump didn't say anything harmful. Fake news."

Whites still thrive!
The light will wash away all the "darkness"