Feminism is on the rise in Canada

and they really think it's going somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JXAgv665J14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hasn't there always been female country singers?

Impossible. There's no room for feminism expansion in this gynarchic shithole.

Feminized pop country is some of the most god awful shit in music.

You degenerates up there give the degenerates here hope. losing my patience. day of the rake soon.

Ms Twain comes to mind

>male dominance in the music industry

wouldnt it be more accurately described as Jewish dominance

Watch out we got a real badass over here.

How long before Canada elects a feminist government?

Oh wait...

As long as she is doing it by making music rather than complaining and campaining...

That's all you and your trump fags are good for, fucking over your allies while sucking Russian dick.

>muh wall
Kek

You literally can not deny that country music is dominated by men despite the surplus of talented women in the genre. I don't usually fuck with "give da wiminz mo' credit!" type of stuff, but this is actually legit.

Canadian Country Music? Holy fuck, theres something i did NOT need to know existed. That sounds like the worst possible music genre conceivable.

>Canadian cucks obsessing over American politicians

Meanwhile your faggot president is a "literally who?" for 90% of Americans.

like everything in canada, it's just a poor knock off of american stuff

>Jess Moskaluke pushing

Clearly, it doesn't look like it's dropping easy either.

The fuck? There are a ton of fantastic female musicians. Women aren't being shut out of music (quite the opposite, sex on top of music sells really well), she's probably just pissed because her friend's shitty band can't get signed.

That said, there still are differences when it comes to musicians feminists would bite the head off of men for acknowledging. Men are more likely to listen to music that piques their curiosity or earns their respect through masterful instrumental technique. Women are more likely to love something they can dance and/or sing to. Men are more likely to try to innovate (see: every major genre and most minor genres invented by men, a lot of them black men). That doesn't mean women haven't been innovative in the musical world, but men excel in it. Men are also likely to take risks that sound off-putting, while women are far more consistent and are likely to give you what you want if you enjoy any of their songs.

Pick your poison, really. Music is for everyone. It might as well be part of being considered human at this point.

>complaining and campaining

OMG I love it.
Broads that make no contribution to society beside bitching.
Camplaining. Professional Camplainers.

legalize rape

MEANWHILE, IN THE USA ...

taklin bout girls, talkin bout trucks, talkin bout my wifes son

youtu.be/JXAgv665J14

stop introducing facts to the argument

>talkin bout my wifes son

reba mcentire and the dixie chicks come to mind.

She can never erase that image of that dyke haircut while wearing a strap-on.

>for 90% of Americans
Kek you seriously believe that? Our Prime minister probably has a higher approval rating than Trump currently.

Your fat bastard of a president is a sellout.

anything short of a 50/50 split is obviously sexism. at least until women outnumber the men, then it's muh glass ceiling n sheeeit

Get off /pol and out of Canada and actually go talk to your typical American. I guarantee the majority won't have a fucking clue who Trudeau is.

The fact that you think that is a possibility isn't a good thing you moron.

And I'd wager Trudeau is more popular than Trump in the US.