Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President.

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krkyrJssh54
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That wanton smirk
>inside ,truly barren

his name was Seth Rich!!!!

Shareblue really is on the offensive today

Shut the fuck up you dirty whore

Maybe now you can understand the despair of Walpurgis Night.
youtube.com/watch?v=krkyrJssh54

I want you to kill yourself

Yeah I'm going to laugh at every one of those things you incorrigible faggot

Lad level
>wew

Not about the lulz
Its about sending a message

Seth Rich

Is this for real dawg?

> I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation
:3 Gosh, I hope so.

its time for you to go back to /r/politics sweetie

Holy fuck this LARPing. People who are nationalistically proud of/pol/ need to be gassed. This is just some shitty board in the corner of the internet. Changing our opinions isnt worth the votes for the money it would take.

Unlike the OP your bait was not as good

3/10 but the filename thing is becoming to obvious. You're not even a shareblue shill, you're just a troll. Here's the (you) that you desperately crave you nigger

murderer

>I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation
Yes, I will be laughing, VERY hard.

If your worlds gunna end its cause are shooting too much calming drugs into you while your in your straight jacket because you are totally fucking nuts or rather its because you where shot for high treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

>set up by white men delayed the first woman President

Estonia, China, Marshall Islands, Nepal, Mauritius, Croatia, Malta, Chile

All currently have female presidents currently. Might I suggest you stop assuming the US is the center of the fucking universe and go live in one of them for a while?

I mean, they're generally all shitholes with a GDP less than half that of the US, but you can feel good about your poverty if it's the result of pussy in charge, no?

That pic made me grin

I got a bbc, you racist.

Yeah but I like all the things he is unironically so you can go fuck yourself

>our

You thought you were just going to slip that in there and no one'd be the wiser, didn't you?

>dat MIASMA
Thank fucking God for the freedom of
>CHAOS

I hope Trump fails and it all comes tumbling down so I can find you in the aftermath and cut your eyes out of your head, friend.

Fuck off burger. No one cares about your joke elections. Now let me catch up on what my snowboard instructor prime minister is up to.

>RUSSIAN COLLUSION WOULDNT STICK, TAXES, WOULDNT STICK, PUSSY GRABBING WOULDNT STICK, GODD DAMMIT BLARMPFY WHAT LIE DO WE HAVE TO COME UP WITH TO TAKE YOU DOWN IF I ROCK BACK AND FORTH AND REPEAT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN ITASALMOST LIKE ITS REAL R-R-RIGHT GUYS?!?!
>DAMMIT BLARFGHUL THE SCOOPS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR ACHILES HEEL WHY THE FUCK SIDNT IT WORK ?!!??! DAM YOU BLARGHFULFFFFFLDLDK!!

>we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President.

Speak for your self faggot i'm not suffering

Sage this shit Sup Forums. This shill is trying to cover up the Seth Richs story

This way Faggots
This way Faggots
This way Faggots
This way Faggots
This way Faggots

Throw in lady president of South Korea, who got arrested for corruption and occultism.

Soooooo you're saying we should investigate who killed Seth Rich?

>A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President.
hate to break it to you Ms.Lezbo Nigger Cunt but it was proven that in the primary the democrats rigged it for hillary and tried to stuff the ballot box in the genral election

a number of "blue" states went red but were probably never blue states and they know it and next mid terms they will bust more hungry nigger faggots .... AHaHahaHaHahahaHaHaHAAHa

It's not about the DIGITS
It's about sending a message.
Seth
Fucking
Rich.
Say his name wh'ore

You're a ficking retard, CTR tax records exist and they have had training material leaked. KYS

SETH

RICH

ONE POST BY THIS ID
SLIDE THREAD TO DISTRACT FROM SETH RICH HAPPENINGS
SETH RICH CONFIRMED EMAIL LEAKER TO WIKILEAKS
FUCK OP

AHHHHHN SKUORPS! KEEL HEEM!!!

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH, SHAREBLUE
>sage'd and hidden

SETH WAS HIS NAME
HE ONLY THOUGHT IT A SHAME
THAT BERNIE NOT GET THE NOMINATION
IN PLACE, THAT WRETCHED ABOMINATION

why would we not be laughing?

Thanks OP, even if this is bait I needed to read that today, if this isn't bait then no we will never stop.

>and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs

White suburban mom detected.

lol you can totally tell a woman wrote this horseshit

SETH RICH
E
T
H

R
I
C
H

You mad

SLIDE THIS FUCKING THREAD!!!

SETH
E
T
H

NEEDS OUR AUTISTIC ENERGY FOR JUSTICE!!

Cry more nigger faggot.

Yay! "Babydicks" is back! I love when she makes these threads. Almost as comfy and entertaining as that NEET who makes Wagecuck threads over on /r9k/.

Seth Rich would of wanted to voice his opinion on all of this I'm sure.

OH WAIT. He can't because Hillary Clinton is a fucking cuntbag whore

That's right. She even had to kill Seth rich to hide her corruption. Why Sup Forums ?

Im glad. I hope to be the one deporting them

Fuck off you larping twat

Guess you could have been less insufferable twats. Nah. You couldn't. So that's what you get. And, honestly, my pud is a good thumper. I like it.

>you managed to meme
it was the russians

No matter what the intent of this post was I do know for a fact that there are people, (many of them) who unironically and sincerely think and feel as though OP's words could be their own.

and that's alarming

His name was Seth Rich.

Regardless of authenticity of poster, liberals do think in simplistic hive mind terms of US, YOU, THEM, WE, like they are pretending to be stupid niggers with their us-eses shit. Honey the nigger is the Borg