ITS HAPPENING

ITS AT THE TOP OF BOOMERFAG DRUDGE NOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT LADS

THIS IS HUGE

ITS REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=c5GWcFD0opk
infowars.com/report-there-were-no-russians-wikileaks-operative-claims-clinton-emails-handed-over-by-disgusted-democrat-whistleblowers/
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vxDemDZWktM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too good to be true. I know this will be ignored

Can someone tell what the consequences of this story will be?

people said it was Seth Rich the day Seth Rich died. This will not be mainstream news and no one will ever see justice for his death.

confirmed democrat murder

his name was Seth Rich

leftists being arrested and tried

anti slide bump

REMEMBER HIM
Based Seth Rich was a Jew and in remembrance, I say that we forgo Jewish hatred for 1 week.

>TFW SETH RICH ACTUALLY GOT CLIPPED BY THE CLINTONS
Indictment when?

So just Hillary and her goons? If so cool

anti slide bump

SETH RICH LEAKED THE DNC EMAILS
HE WAS MURDERED BY THE DEMOCRATS
DC POLICE COVERED IT UP
MUH RUSSIAN NARRATIVE 100% FABRICATION

it's a good story and great headline

but the story will stand or fall on the evidence

>It's finally HAPPENING

Nothing.

Came here to post this. HOLY SHIT. Don't let the MSM slide this story

HERES THE LINK NIGGGERS ITS REAL HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

drudgereport.com/

Nothing, it will be overshadowed by the developing story about Trump apparently leaking classified intel to Russia, and will be slid down the memory hole.

>"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

Sorry lads. (((They))) have his computer with all the evidence on it, and it is not going anywhere.

Damn they're really trying to slide this one

all Seth Rich threads. Censored on Twitter too.

It will be slid. Just remember the hate next time you watch Anderson Cooper psyop trying to act altruistic to get Syria's oil

>He still hasn't even been President for a year
The winning....

FINALLY

John podesta is a contributor at WaPo and put out the russia story when the seth rich story broke!

bump

this

Not gonna happen, shylock.

FINALLY A REAL HAPPENING

F

H I S
I
S

N A M E
A
M
E

W A S
A
S

S E T H
E
T
H

R I C H
I
C
H

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Interesting theory

Bump2

f

The only way this won't get covered up by corporate media smoke is if Trump himself tweets about it multiple times.

the entire narrative of clinton and the DNC about russian hacking is BTFO (we alreaday know they are full of shit but now even bluepills will have to accept it)

and why do you think that was leaked today? NOT A COINCIDENCE especially when number of people who knew was so small. the white house will find the leaker very soon

F F F
F
F F
F
F

They are really trying to slide these threads. This shit is for real. They're scared this will reach normies.

It's bullshit son

The source for this reporting by FOX5 and picked up by Fake News blogs such as WND.com and Breitbart, is FOX news contributor and GOP shill Rod Wheeler. He claims that evidence exists on Seth Rich's laptop of contacts with Wikileaks prior to the murder. This, he claims without having looked at Rich's laptop at all. He claims a Washington DC cop told him point blank that that information exists on the laptop. But doesn't name the source. Because of his history as a GOP shill, he very well could just be lying to protect the traitor-in-chief.
A GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman who is also (assuming Wheeler is not lying) working with Seth Rich's family claims to have had evidence that Rich's murder was by Russian Spies. This counters Wheelers' claims but makes alot more sense when viewing the full situation. That is, why would a lifelong Democrat who took a job at the DNC to help the Dems hurt them by "leaking" embarassing information to Wikileaks. And why would a GOP lobbyist suggest Russian spies if he is a GOP shill? Its obvious why GOP shill Wheeler would suggest it's HRC that had him killed though.

Don't let this distract from the fact trump is a jew who needs to be charged with treasib

The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike.

Where were you when you learned of the man that paid that price?

This. Although I want to believe, it's probably a distraction. Watch fucking McMaster being the DNC/Post-Obama Admin. rat/shill in the White House, but we'll never know, because all media is against the truth from being revealed.

He walks where angels trod.

FUCK OFF
This same mother fucker has been posting this exact paragraph in multiple threads. Does it feel like the walls are closing in yet?

Nothing, the source hasn't even seen the laptop. He is just LARPing because he stops getting paid once the investigation ends

thread theme; youtube.com/watch?v=c5GWcFD0opk

absolutely nothing. drudge hypes stories just like every other news company.

Hundreds of dirty politicians, including the Clintons, rounded up and executed for conspiracy and treason.

handed off to Craig Murray in a park at american University in NW DC, by an intermediary.

infowars.com/report-there-were-no-russians-wikileaks-operative-claims-clinton-emails-handed-over-by-disgusted-democrat-whistleblowers/

THANK YOU BASED DETECTIVE MAN

ITS HAPPENING

This is a fake post, copy pasted by paid shills

Nope. Its Real
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

>increasingly nervous Trumpkin says Hillary killed someone for the 34th time

Since when does America do that?

>shill calls OP the shill
>mods rig nice digits for (((him)))

hillary is going to jail

Bump

#DNCtreason
#DNCmurder
Legit Fire Burning...
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

youtube.com/watch?v=vxDemDZWktM

He was a Berniecrat who was pissed that the dnc rigged the system so Hilary would win

dead men walking