ITT: We thank Britain for saving Europe from fascism and preserving western democracy by denying the dozens of peace...

ITT: We thank Britain for saving Europe from fascism and preserving western democracy by denying the dozens of peace offerings Germany sent them

Thanks Britain!

>MUHHHHHHHHHHH DRESDEN
>Warsaw? Heh dumb polaks earned it

Aren't you going to thank Britain for saving you from fascism?

Well done Britain.

ITT: We thank Denmark for preserving the elites by allowing them to buy themselves free after the invasion of Gotland

Thanks Denmark!

Why are you upset at obvious danish superiority?

You're misinterpreting my meaning, I said thanks for sparing the villagers.

I've never met a Swede who wasn't butthurt at denmark

In real life or on the internet?

I've never met an irl Dane who wasn't irrationally angry at Sweden.

They unironically saved Europe and they are doing it again right now

Both. IRL Swedes I've met have always ranted about how much better Sweden is progressing, and how far behind and racist Denmark is. Also, the danes still sacked parts of gotland, which is what I assumed you were going for.

Thanks

>irrationally angry at Sweden
>irrationally

>harboring resentments over 200+ year old wars
>rational

Fuck Hitler's Germany. I don't know why all you stormfags love him so much, his dumbass Lebenstraum policy caused a World War. Honestly Germany should have been balkanized after the first World War.

There are two things that danes don't like sweden over, one minor and one major, the minor being skåne, and the major being them having horribly irresponsible migrant policies.

Bump! Without Britain, we'd all be speaking German. Thanks, Britain!

saved

Pass it around! The world needs to know that Britain has always been on the right side of history!

You can only remove one of the following in history, who do you pick?

>FDR
>Churchill
>Stalin

I also congratulate the UK for throwing its Empire away to save Poland by giving it to Stalin.

The FASCIST British Empire was built on theft and genocide!

Churchill was a genius!