Endangered fish dies after ‘idiots’ litter its habitat with beer cans, puke and underwear

archive.is/KTmZh

And so it was with horror last week that National Park Service employees discovered a scene at Devils Hole that looked like the aftermath of a frat party at a shooting range. Signs, two gate locks and a motion sensor had been shot, the agency said in a statement. Beer cans were strewn about the site, as was vomit. A pair of boxers was left in the pool, indicating someone had taken a dip with the rare fish.

Worst of all, one of the 115 pupfish was dead.

But although the uninvited visitors had removed cables from two cameras, others continued to function. So officials had video of the incident, which occurred on the evening of April 30.
In it, three men were seen climbing over the fence and fleeing the scene in a blue Yamaha Rhino that was “extensively customized with an added seat and safety cage,” the Park Service said. A video released by the service includes footage from the Devils Hole “pupfish cam,” and it shows the feet of one man walking on the shallow shelf, where the fish spawn and feed on algae.

The Park Service on Friday offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the men, and the Center for Biological Diversity added $10,000 to that amount on Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

kcet.org/shows/artbound/mojave-project-divining-devils-hole
youtube.com/watch?v=a6h82PIi_-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamn fratboys

If some beer cans and vomit wiped out their entire species, I think it was time for them to go

Humans are disgusting.

>mfw we literally have these fish on life support

Also fuck frat boys.

I wish I knew something about it.
$15,000 AND you get to ruin some fratboys.

Should line them up and gun them down desu. Not even memeing, compassion towards animals is a virtue of white men. They deserve the bullet.

If I find them first I'll drown them.

Thank God Trump is standing up for the National Parks System

Yes, this is nigger tier behavior.

Who is more mad right now, Peta, [r9k], /an/, or the people who watch this habitat?

Definitely not the people who watch the habitat, they could have taken better precautions to avoid this mishap.

*farts*

didn't this happen at least a year ago?

So many fags getting upset over a fucking fish. Hundreds of species die every day but your upset because "pupfish" sounds cute. You're reddit trash. Leave.

When I lived in Oregon there were lava caves and the one we went to was barred off with fencing below it but we were able to get under it. We didn't litter but clearly some people had and how bad that was for bats is up for debate. The caves in Central Oregon have a very contentious history of interaction between climbers and explorers and partiers and rangers/government officials.

These fish and their ecosystem have questionable scientific value. Their preservation is just a scam to funnel money to scientists and government employees, not to mention expanding the government's legal and financial autority over the land itself.

This

Endangered species, edge lord.
>didn't read the article
>edgy nigger tier opinion

Kys

>muh pupperfish

Literally kill your faggot self

you're one of the wiggers that did this weren't you

Biodiversity > human life

What can I say I am a faggot when it comes to animals. People stacked like cordwood doesn't bother me in the slightest but I have a soft spot for animals.

Still hunt though.

Meh, I find Hunters (at least ones that aren't pure white trash) have the most love and respect of nature.

do you skin them yourself?

Gen Z here . My redpilled generation obviously didn't do this. Must have been Millenialtards.

>Cuts funding for National Parks System
>"Trump stands up for them!"

>Devils Hole
wanna read something spooky?
kcet.org/shows/artbound/mojave-project-divining-devils-hole

>millennialtards

Save some syllables for the rest of us, faggot

This post made me wonder if I am in some kind of danger

>5 posts by this ID
>every one of them shit.
Can't tell if drunk or retarded?

/hm/ because nude frat boy footage is not released.

>1 post by this ID
5 cents has been deposited into your rectum

Why do that?
They just struck gold.

A stupid fucking fish you can't even eat dies and now they will probably get tuns of money to fill more worthless holes full of fish we can't eat.

>one of the 115 pupfish was dead.
ONE FUCKING DEAD FISH? BETTER CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD OUT

When there are Earth quakes 400+ miles away in Mexico, Devils Hole flow reverses and starts spewing out.

1 dead fish? who fucking cares jesus
$5k for a fucking fish and im so broke i cant even pay attention and my car just broke down

youtube.com/watch?v=a6h82PIi_-0

2spooky

Oh man, it's like another holocaust!!!!

15,000? I would turn those niggas in so fast... They deserve it. I mean how long could they really get? And it's clear they need a good ass kicking.

This deserves a public beating and imprisonment

fuck the (((National Park Service)))
and fuck whoever trashed the place

Why are Californians so fucking worthless?

Try both, you underage homo

>Center for Biological Diversity

i wonder who could be behind this...

this place it turning into imgur.

this.

ever heard of leave no trace? fucking disgusting desu.

you must be a black

>pupfish
cute!

>blue Yamaha Rhino
what the fuck is this shit

SETH RICH WAS A PATRIOT. HIS MURDER WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN. JUSTICE IS COMING. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.

Who gives a shit. The last end of the last Ice Age almost annihilated all of the species in North America alone. Shit happens and life goes on.

Spotted the non white.

>pupfish

how do they taste?

This. Spending millions trying to convince pandas to fuck is insanity. Let nature take its course, survival of the fittest.

>spending thousands of dollars to protect a fish that lives in a hole in a desert and has no economic value
Only white people would actually do this. It's stuff like that that makes me proud to be white.

I swear to god if I hear one more fag say pupper or doggo. That shit legitimately triggers me. I can't stand fagspeak

Stupid niggers.

Kill yourself nigger.
You're not white.

99.999% of all species on the planet have died off.

No, you get your servant to skin them for you.

Based Skeleton cave is based.

Thatsthejoke.gif

Back to imgur you go

Surely these fish fondlers will see the scales of justice, one day.

Þeim killed fiskur ykkar!

Idk. Why were they endangered in the first place? White man destroyed their habitat, and they're left with some ponds in a national park. White people are just as bad as niggers

I don't necessarily disagree with this, species die all the time and we discover new ones everyday. It isn't like nature needs our protection and that it remains static
having people behave still would be nice

Can't they just clone those things? Their DNA should still be fresh.

Regardless of how people feel about the fish, they broke a very easy to abide law, so these dumbfuck niggers need to get arrested. I can only imagine what kind of edgy faggotry was going through their tiny heads when doing this pointless nonsense.

Fuck off, pupper

A great night with friends > fish

They're a fish that lives in an aquafer in the middle of one of the harshest deserts on earth and is found nowhere else. They're endangered because they're only found in one extremely remote and extreme environment.

they probably raped the fish, now the fish survivors will need therapy for the rest of their miserable lives

Second post best post

magnificent. i wish i knew how to hunt. but i live in california

if i was a poor hick i would do this too and have no qualms. the government can't just claim some stream and spend a million dollars protecting it with cameras and sending their faggy scientists to jack off into it. they deserve this.

I wonder what else lives in that underground lake

>be hunter
>the fees I pay go towards conservation and habitat preservation
>only kill what is legal
>never waste life
>shitlibs call me a monster
>none of them have any idea that their McMansions are what's really killing game populations through habitat loss

comments like this make me happy when blue collar and rednecks piss in your special fish tank. virgin faggot.

hollow earth people

probably not as uptight and gay as you and wanted to have fun fucking with nerds. i see by your triggered comment their mission was successful.

Cali has great hunting and doesn't have any restrictions on bolt action hunting guns.

Yeah, let's just destroy rare species because fuck 'em. Better to spend the money on Laquesha.

>May 2016
Is there no current even to comment on? This was all over the news last year when it happened. It sucks, the people that did it suck, and hopefully if anyone else goes there they will drown like a few people before them.

Sustain yourself unencumbered by your unmerited support systems. Look in the mirror now ,I'll wait.. I'm going to shit in your lake now.

Yeah that was the one I think.

and yet the "villains" of this story were most likely white since it's in the middle of the desert. go find a based black scientist to protect your pond you steve jobs faggot.

If I remember correctly, the fish/natural wonder legally keeps the residents of the area from using groundwater, so they occasionally try and destroy it.

>Yeah, let's just destroy rare species because fuck 'em. Better to spend the money on Laquesha.
i can tell you're triggered, nerd.

>Think you're going to have a crazy party
>End up in prison for decades for killing an endangered species

All you people who find this alright,

are raging faggots down syndrome.

That is all.

I live in Cali. And now I'm going to that fucking lake a making fish tacos out of every last one of those faggot fish.

sustain your own lifeform when i shit on your face science nerd.

It's not in california faggot.

It's in Nevada, and you have to go back to mexico you stupid spic.

boo hoo my special tadpole had to drink budwieser. suck a nut you fucking pussy.

Go brush your tooth, Cletus. It's well past your bedtime.

You are proving me that you have down syndrome, and too lazy and inept to actually learn about your surroundings.

Congrats, you're a nigger.

>calls someone a spic because they didn't respect the rights of a single magic science fish
sperg out some more i'm sure that will make people respect your magic shrimp blessed by bill nye and magic science man

>frat boys
>blue collar
Do you just type without thinking or would that break your pea brain? It's a National Park Fucktard. That's our treasure and legacy. Go act like a nigger somewhere else.

Found the shitskin.