Sup Forums is put in charge of Podesta's execution

All laws banning cruel and unusual punishment are suspended for 24 hours, but he must be dead at that point.

What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pear_of_anguish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
vocaroo.com/i/s0jkP11n0VwS
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clockwork Orange treatment

Sodimized to death by a pack of negroes

He has to stare his victims in the face while he gets tortured. Nipples to car batteries.

Seth Rich

Neuter him. Then lock him up in a communal cell with a bunch of massive black guys whos fetish is raping frail white men. Let nature take care of the rest.

I'm partial to the Brazen Bull. He would be locked inside of it and a bonfire is lit right below it, cooking him alive. He does deserve to suffer far more and far longer, but my idea would be a decent public spectacle.

Keep him alive in jail forever as a reminder. When he dies, leave the body their forever.

flaying by a million surface cuts with box cutters like those cartel videos.then drop him in what hurts most

death by sandpaper room

Just shoot and bury him. No time should be wasted on these degenerates.

just regular death penalty procedure, no reason to resort to his level.

skinned alive and slow drips of acid.

24 hours is too little for a proper function. unless you plan to have it go fast in which case he can run until he passes out and dies

also i can't believe that faggot pretends it's his idea

Chained up to a wall while his ass is sodomized with various objects until he bleeds out.

Put him through an industrial meat grinder very slowly.

Meh, just have him hanged publically. Torture is for degenerates, the important thing is that he is publically executed to set an example

make him eat cheese pizza until his stomach explodes.

take a blowtorch to him

HANG HIM UNTIL DEAD IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE.

I would crucify him on capitol hill.

It's beautiful man,

The thought of Podesta in there really brought a smile to my face

yep, simple is usually most effective.

>force feed him honey until he vomits
>give him a honey enema
>make him fuck a honey pot
>put him in a glass box nude with 100,000 fire ants

Force his mouth open and let Lena Dunham spit in it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pear_of_anguish

Blow him up.

savage. i shudder at the idea of her infectious saliva, like a liberal Komodo dragon

Torture makes us no better than them. Execute him with a plasma guillotine.

Why waste any time or cruelty on an animal?

Bullet to the back of the head, reload for the next one.

These creatures seek a spiritual victory by making you generate evil as they do. The hardest death they can suffer is one in which they have failed to corrupt you.

So blow him up then.

The Pear of Anguish (Torture)

The Pear of Anguish was used during the Middle Ages as a way to torture women who conducted a miscarriage, liars, blasphemers and homosexuals.

A pear-shaped instrument was inserted into one of the victim's orifices: the vagina for women, the anus for homosexuals and the mouth for liars and blasphemers.

The instrument consisted of four leaves that slowly separated from each other as the torturer turned the screw at the top. It was the torturer's decision to simply tear the skin or expand the "pear" to its maximum and mutilate the victim.

The Pear of Anguish was usually very adorned to differentiate between the anal, vaginal and oral pears. They also varied in size accordingly.

This torture very rarely provoked death, but was often followed by other torture methods.

>Podesta given over to United States Army Artillery as a range target

"ALT-RIGHT IMAGEBOARD PLOTS CLINTON CAMPAIGN MANAGER ASSASSINATION"

Firing squad

meh

i think a video of Podesta being tortured could bring a lot of joy to a lot of people

I wanna make the man go BOOM.

This would be post-trial, we are not a muslim mob

As it appears he is a sadist .
The typical punishment wouldn't really work.
(ie torture , having him watch family die , etc)

The best punishment would likely involve him
watching himself fail , as the narcissist can't actually comprehend their own undoing and would prefer suicide to that.

lovely idea for a gif

The only way.

hang him like a pinata and have kids beat the candy out of him

so lock him in a room and give him a fidget spinner that does not spin correctly?

that is cruel

Reminds me of mortal kombat with reptile's fatality where he spews acid down his opponents mouth

Lock him in the room with Hillary.

Let them both know that all the proof has been discovered.

However we will issue a full pardon to the survivor. Broadcast on pay per view for the lol's

When the winner emerges grant the pardon, but charge them with the murder of the other.

>The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey would be poured on the victim to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. The victim would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and his own feces. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation, and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.[1]

Some may call me a faggot, but a swift bullet to the skull would do it for me. Maybe a cool line before I pull the trigger. Torture and long drawn out executions is not mudslime-tier

>poison him
>set up a sexdoll of a preteen boy
>tel him the only way to get the antidote is to fuck that tight doll ass and it will get injected into his dick
>there wont actually be an antidote
moral of the story : dont fuck children

good idea desu.

Eaten alive by carnivorous frogs

what part of "24/7" did you not get? the "7" part?

I would crucify him naked with a noose around his neck so he can barely breath and have 9 year old boys punch him in the balls continuously while a dragon dildo on a reciprocating saw went 10,000 rpm in his asshole for 22 hours and 59 minutes.
The last hour I would have each of his joints ripped off starting with his toes saving his head for last keeping him alive through the whole process.

Shoving pizza into his urethra.

Wow, i'm done here. This is poetic

/thread

Id personally like to see him be publicly executed. I'd like for all his victims to tell him how much they hate him, before being tortured slowly and eventually killed.

Don't forget john podesta is a writer at WaPo. He surely set the cover story in motion.

Molten lead bathtub

All movement is permenately restrained, fed up to feeding tubes, is now allowed to speak or see anyone, is locked away in a dark sound proof vault forever

Blow him sky high.

Scaphism

>your wedged into a makeshift boat
>can't move
>force-fed milk and honey until you start uncontrollably shitting yourself
>left out in a stagnant pond full of various insects
>insects are attracted to your shit
>start laying larvae in you
>executioners pull you back to shore and force-feed you more honey and milk so that you shit your brains out even more while
>this also keeps you from starving or dying of thirst, maximizing the duration of your suffering
>end up lasting for weeks
>meanwhile, bugs are tearing apart your asshole, mouth, eyes, and skin
>spend weeks like this as they slowly eat you away
>

vocaroo.com/i/s0jkP11n0VwS

Intense torture until he identifies as dead and signs a contract stating such. Now cruel and unusual punishment can last beyond 24 hours as he is technically dead.

>titus
>get the cross

that would probably help him finish

>not knowing what 24/7 means

damn, britbong education is trash.

Make him experience the same horrors he committed on children. Humiliate him and fuck with his mind until he feels absolutely worthless.
Then send him to room 101.

OP said he had to be dead 24 hours after the punishment started, good reading skill lads

Judas' cradle

Dose him with LSD and tell him he will have an unimaginably painful death in 24 hours, let his mind do the rest.

I'll go with "Happiness is slavery" from Nine Inch Nails or sodomy with a hot curling iron

scaphism

>What would you do?
Tie a rock to his leg, and toss him somewhere in the deep part of the ocean. Let James Cameron find him!

Throw him into a lathe

He gets Spirit Cooked and then his corpse is bronzed.

Hang him, bury him in unmarked grave and change the meaning of his name to traitor like we did with Benedict Arnold.

Christ, I was just looking at torture articles on WP and found this -- "Gaunching" ...

No wonder technology never progressed until now, people were too busy inventing creative ways to torture each other.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed, it's bedtime....

I'll give this sick fuck the execution method I've reserved for muslims in my imagination:

Have him kneeling, then lock him into the ground by hammering hooked spikes through his legs into the earth. Then, cut off his dick and ram it down his throat while another user forcibly holds his mouth open. Then, pour a buckey of of pig blood down his throat until he is near choking. Then, slash open his throat artery and rip the wound open even further by pulling his head back.

>Trump lost
>even though he didn't
you're completely unhinged

Blood eagle

Play a game.
How about putting him in stocks and dropping him off in a refugee area. I'm sure they would help him.

This.

I Don't care what you guys do to the body but after you guys are done I am going to collect his brain ok, It has to be in working order.

This quick and clean let the creator sort him out.

make him do this
burn the wound after
many torture devices after
for the last 10 minutes, throw him into a crematorium

sounds good. This or the classic Judas cradle.

I'd like to dismember him slowly and pump adrenaline whenever he passes out

pull every hair out, then peel off skin, then peel off muscle, sacrifice organs to KEK, then finally, crush up bones

Halfway through the torture, tell him we decided to end his life quickly at a later date because torture was too cruel. Have guards spread the rumor to him that he might be let free, to live on a island some where. Let him fully heal and start all over again.

Blodörn.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

Necklace his children and grandchildren and force him and his extended family to watch. Hang him upside down in times square, then peel his skin off. Give antibiotics (or whatever else is necessary) to keep him alive for a few days. Lower him neck-deep into a vat of nitric acid.

blood eagle

Crystal brazen bull so we can see him squirm.

Nothing too fancy, he isn't worth all of that effort. Just castrate, flay him alive and pour salt all over him, followed by drowning in salt water. If you want to feel particularly spiteful you can stuff his testicles in his mouth like a gag so you don't have to hear his bitching.

something like this:
>The execution of Stumpp, on October 31, 1589, and of his daughter and mistress is one of the most brutal on record: he was put to a wheel, where "flesh was torn from his body", in ten places, with red-hot pincers, followed by his arms and legs. Then his limbs were broken with the blunt side of an axehead to prevent him from returning from the grave, before he was beheaded and his body burned on a pyre. His daughter and mistress had already been flayed and strangled and was burned along with Stumpp's body. As a warning against similar behavior, local authorities erected a pole with the torture wheel and the figure of a wolf on it, and at the very top they placed Peter Stumpp's severed head.