911 classroom video

KITE, STEEL, PLANE, MUST, HIT

Is this a coincidence?

Is this a fucking joke or something?

Are the inside job loon actually right???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-DTGdL6whY
youtube.com/user/RKOwens4/videos
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-
youtube.com/watch?v=kIK22Op-vdI
youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w
youtube.com/watch?v=vBFJd5Ui__w
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk
corbettreport.com/911-a-conspiracy-theory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seth Rich

video
youtube.com/watch?v=F-DTGdL6whY

Pls tell me this is not real

yes goy, just a coincidence, don't listen to the crazy conspiracies

I think they might have said KIKE

what in the fuck

how did I not know this

9/11 gets fuckier every day

That's why I made this thread. This is spooky as fuck.

Bump

strange video, 2bh

weird

bump

Because very few people have spent any time researching 9/11. Most people still don't know about building 7 either.

FUG

>77
>building 7
REE

Post info.

Pull it

I need a quick rundow

BUMP

WTC7WTC7WTC7WTC7
WTC7
WTC7
WTC7
Pull on this single crutch and the whole narrative falls to pieces

Dude spend ten minutes on jewtube. Your mind will be blown

You can thank me for one of the most effective redpills afterward

Here are some very quick videos that should take care of any questions you might have.
youtube.com/user/RKOwens4/videos

You have never looked in it before?
It will be a very effective use of your time if you quest for ultimate truth.
People that believe the official narrative are fucking retards. That goes for most of America. It is sad, really. If you don't already look around and see sheep, take the 9II redpill.

But know you can't ever go back.

the misspelled KIKE

also seth rich

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-

This is some next level MKultra shit

Hey you!

Yes, you.

Have you ever seen a controlled demolition?

>picrelated

Well, you have now.

Brought you by WTC7, because 47 story buildings suffer from total and complete catastrophic failure and collapse in entirety, because of """fire""".

GIBS ME DAT LINKS

>911
WTF REE

MANY SLIDE THREADS RIGHT NOW

FUCK OFF SAGEBLUE

For anyone too lazy to go to YouTube or even click the link that provided, the World Trade Center was always more than the Twin Towers. There were several other buildings that made up the complex, including tower 7. That building was not hit by a plane, but collapsed anyways. There are videos of it collapsing, and in those videos it has many of the telltale signs of being a demolition. It is notably the only building in the world of its kind to completely collapse from a "fire."

And of course, someone else has already posted a more concise version of what I was saying.

>all niggers
none of them would remember this anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a predominately islamic class either

This
7 building in all, all paid out by insurance

What about the classroom video, it's the spookiest part?
Cmon man the whole catalog is full of SETH RICH. Can't I have a thread?

>IF YOU WANT THE 9/11 Redpill Type in WTC 7 DEMO
Good luck user

youtube.com/watch?v=kIK22Op-vdI

Here's a song about it.

This building was burning for a few hours as well, wtc5.

It didn't fall down in entirety, because that's not what buildings do, even when compromised by fire. Never.

Comapre wtc7 to this

Khazar, must, start, war, shekels

I'm not sure I fully understand the question. The classroom video definitely is bizarre and creepy.
I wasn't trying to take away from that or anything; I just noticed several people had mentioned or asked about tower 7, so I shared my knowledge about it, since it went along with the thread's topic sort of

What does kite have to do with it?

How did 4chin not know bout dis

hey mendela guys i member it saying plane must hit steel not kite steel plane must hit does anyone else member..

Can you guess which one of these buildings collapsed?

Of course, the one hardly on fire but contained evidence of enron (supposedly), drug cartel info, maybe gold stores underneath, and the whole CIA operations command center for the events that day. Hmmmm.

Yeah, I've seen both of those. The narrative of wtc 7 that they're pushing is such obvious bullshit, just looking at it.
Post more if you have any

I don't have my memestores on my phone but I have a gem you may not have seen...

Who here wants to hear what our President had said in regards to the events in NY that day?

Many, many other eye witnesses claim the same thing, and the incinerated bodies and blown out elevators reinforce the idea...

youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w

Best version:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBFJd5Ui__w

Thank you Satan.

*Incinerated bodies in the destroyed lobbies if both towers.

Elevator doors blown out.
From kerosene?
Naw.
B00mbbz in the basement or shafts.

Seeing it in the actual email gives me chills. Fuck man.

did you guys know there was a possible assassination attempt on bush jr the morning of 9/11.

Kike, Hit, Steel, Plane, Must

>WTC owned by Larry Silverstein, bought for 3.2bil (99 year lease) in Jan 2001.
>Usually has breakfast on roof of one of the towers, but did not on that day because of medical appointment, which was cancelled yet he decided to walk around New York instead of going to his usual breakfast.
>His whole family who worked there was absent too (both daughter and son running late).
>Insurance cover taken out to cover terrorist attacks up to 3.55 bil.
>Claimed 2 planes, 2 buildings were separate events, wanted 7.1 bil. Eventually got 4.5 bil.
>Lease included right and obligation to rebuild.
>Gov approved 8 bil tax exempt bonds to facilitate rebuilding. Larry claimed not enough money to rebuild all buildings, blamed insurers for not giving extra 800mil.
>Ceded rights to tower One in 2006, giving portion of the funds to Port Authority for them to build. Eventually rebuild tower One, finished in 2014.

really scrambles your eggs

My question is was this a boast, or a warning

Oh, that is new to me. I'd had no idea Trump had ever said that

Many people have known about this for years you fucking newfags.

Great post user

LARRY (((SILVERSTEIN)))

Don't forget about the Jewish phone service that sent out messages telling them not to go to work or get out of the building

What
Do you have a link?

No planes, only bombs.

Also, Seth Rich.

youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds

>bout dis

were you one of them nigglets?

A direct quote from many prominent Jews. Most notably current Leftist darling Al Franken who was, at the time, just a lowly Jew comedian.

Isn't it crazy?!

Despite your political leanings, he does know his shit about large construction projects, that can't be argued.

Anin, do you realize what a small minority you are in, knowing what you do about this event? I'd wager over 98% of US population would tell you only two buildings fell in NY that day. Don't let the truth die with us.

My theory is that Israel held the Capitol at Nuclear ransom with a cruise missile fired directly into the Pentagon and left undetonated. From here, they seized official control behind the scenes of the USA. The Samson option WAS activated. It's the only thing that adds up to being an "inside job" with all of the boxes ticked off.

The WTC didn't have many floors. They were prop buildings. The new one is the same also. It was designed to do what it did on 9/11. Controlled demolition, as an occult ritual to destroy gender distinction.

This has been widely circulated
I don't have proof but have seen it time and time again

Samson option?

Why was he such a faggot? Why did he stay in that classroom for x minutes instead of immediately leaving?

This. Occult ritual or NOTHING.

100x Better:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk

It was a Saturn ritual

It;s a Jewish military doctrine. They are too small to successfully use a Nuclear Deterrence, so they decided on leaving Nuclear weapons and arms in countries across the globe and to destroy everything everywhere if they ever get attacked.

Follows the Jew Myth of Samson who pulled some gay temple down around him with his own bare hands.

Samson is also the basis for the Superman comics, a book about a Special man from a Special place who is better than everyone else alive because of how special he is. He's also frequently shown to be the only one capable or worthy of ruling over the cattle masses for the same reason. Literally Jew power fantasies.

This picture was during construction if I recall.

I'm having a hard time believing that you arent here to mock the subject and discredit with your line regarding gender distinction. That being said, I'll agree there were controlled demos.

www.wtc7evaluation.org

Official story eternally BTFO. Get on board user, truth anf liberty die in darkness and silence.

Yes!
Everyone in this thread, this is a must watch. Show someone you think is open minded enough to spend a few minutes on this video. This is how we get the truth out

Good post user

didn't wanna scare MUH CHILDREN

Fuck man, that is very interesting albeit no suprise. I want to thank you for the great explaination. I will further acquaint myself with this. Stay awesome user!

Want the real answer? All of 9-11, including this moment with Bush, was a Freemason ritual. The purpose is to covertly reveal to the president that he is being controlled by people who act without his knowledge or approval. That he is a puppet. That they will toy with him as he stumbles through the labyrinth that is the presidency.

The Hotell wasn't hit by an airplane.

Neither was wtc7.
Go research before you come back.

He was so innocent in this photo, just reading his books... Before he killed untold thousands...

The real truth was the WTC site was a controlled Nuclear Demolition. There are some extremely convincing videos on this done by some Russian demolitionist. Specifically to account for the MOLTEN LAVA that lingered underground for 2 months or so.

The reality is that GROUND ZERO is literally the site of America's first Nuclear attack. The explosives were low yield nukes attached to bedrock 1km or more down. Detonations controlled from WTC 7 which had high end intel offices inside. WTC 7 was then detonated through regular demolition. These detonations were also recorded on seismograph but misinterpreted.

HOWEVER

The effect of a Nuclear weapon detonation, underground, with no air, is essentially a ball of lava. The energy is thendirected toward the actual frames of the building, turning the steel in both buildings to DUST. This is why they free fell. It's been a few years since I saw it but it has equations and graphs and it is a very convincing presentation. it's also buried by dozens of other stupid fucking theories.

One final point, all buildings in the USA are built with a PLAN TO DEMO THE BUILDING. There was a plan in place for decades and they kept it hush hush.

No.
It's like yawning.
The other two buildings fell.
This one just kinda did it too.
Like when other people yawn next to you.
Totally legit.

>ritual
You're not thinking big enough.

>muh freemasons

Good laugh in a serious post.
Thanks for comic relief

Im no scientist but wouldn't there be some kind of nuclear fallout in new york if that was the case?

I dunno man, his father DID help kill Kennedy. It's definitely some skull n bones shit.
I was thinking this too

What in the flying fuck? This is fake right?

No. Fallout is caused by the FLASH irradiating dust and dirt and kicking them around. No air = no flash = very low fallout. Thousands of nuclear weapons have been detonated in the United States. Only Liberals and cartoons pretend Nukes kill everything from radiation. it is just not true. It's also important to note the Nuke charges would be very high tech and purpose built. They are not military ICBMs or something. They would be effectively low yield but high efficiency, like the kind of shit SWAT uses to breach walls.

But there actually ARE increased levels of radiations. Fancy that.

Yes, it can totally collapse from fire. It was proven hundreds time yet you somehow chose to believe in conspiracy even if this whole stupid discussion was settled many years ago.
If you are looking for conspiracy, think about the political climate which made this possible.
There is literally logical scientific explanation for every single conspiracy claim and no I am not going to tell you details, go online and look into other sources than your conspiracy bullshit.

Why do you think Kennedy was a good man? He was a mobster. He wasn't at war with the elite. He was the elite. Kennedy was the Obama of his day. A man built upon aggressive media manipulation and gushing newscasters.

corbettreport.com/911-a-conspiracy-theory/

Listen to this it lays it out pretty well

I've been a conspiracy fag for years and I've never seen anyone talk about this video. What in the fuck?

>increased levels of radiations.
Specifically in New York, I mean. It had been reported many times but nobody could understand why 2 airliners increased the radiation levels in NYC.

Leading to retard theories about nukes on the planes and shit. If nukes are there, they were deep underground, hence the lava.

they like to brag. I wont even link it I hate it so much but look at I Pet Goat II
Look for one WITHOUT commentary or interpretation so you can judge on your own...knowing what you know from this thread

(the book that Bush was reading to the kids just before they start with the word lesson is titled "Pet Goat")

I've heard this re: nukes and have never researched it but this seems to be the theory as of late. Ive never heard it mentioned in such detail thouhj. The way you told it, I would think it plausible. Thank you for such a thorough and thought'provoking post. We have some true patriots here in the thread. This idea that buildings are designed for demo also makes sense. Makes it hard to perpetuate the "planes, heat, loss of integrity made them fall down" just like a fucking controlled demo

To those unaware, as the other poster mentioned, molten steel was found bubbling under the three buildings for weeks after the events.

Pretty sure the Jews must be destroyed as a people.

creepy as fuck m8

Pure coincidence.

As absurd as parts of that sound... I'm terrified at how well it fits. Going to go find this vid now.

To be fair. WTC 7 Had a huge gash in it.
It definitely wont be 100% Stable.