Where were you when drumpf was Finnish?

Looks like Reddit has finally won the meme war

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughBotSubreddits/comments/69zwvx/rmarchagainsttrump_proof_of_upvote_manipulation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does this mean Trump is toast?

i thought he had Scotch-German ancestry?

He's Finnish imo

Reddit has potentially the worst astroturfing problem I've ever seen. All of those anti-Trump subs that pop up on the front page every day as well as /r/politics and /r/news are definitely controlled by Shareblue.

>Looks like Reddit has finally won the meme war
So, we get shills and they get bots?

It's not like they try to hide it. I've seen multiple links on reddit that directly link to shareblue's website.

what is obvious from this is reddit perpetuates a vacuum chamber that makes anyone who goes on there regularly think they're consistently correct. i think this is a stark contrast from what goes on within Sup Forums just from one of the most abundantly obvious fact anybody can observe: everyone and anyone can be challenged in a conversation.

they can think trump is in hot water all they want just like they always have. it's detrimental to them (and the passersby who are out the loop who believe anything popular) but not anyone else. if anything it helps provoke a conversation about hivemind mentalities. one comparison i can make to reddit is kekism on Sup Forums, and it's no coincidence the people who perpetuate kekism are redditors

There was a guy who did some upvote analysis and found that they literally sit idle for several minutes before they get spikes of thousands of votes.

Quantified it was the equivalent of recieving a constant rate of one upvote a second, impossible for a platform like Reddit.

reddit.com/r/EnoughBotSubreddits/comments/69zwvx/rmarchagainsttrump_proof_of_upvote_manipulation/

to add to this, websites like reddit (and therefore the users who frequent it) can be considered to be on a drastically lower plane of thought than those who have their ideas constantly challenged to the point where they have to think for themselves long and hard about what they choose to believe and why. Sup Forums has been becoming incredibly more popular lately and the normal users can only challenge ideas like they always have. this is what people are referring to when they say they came here to troll at first but ended up getting their almonds activated. this is an almond activating environment that guides you to your own path of enlightenment. reddit is the equivalent of drinking tap water and watching "most satisfying video in the world" videos all day on youtube

Do you think anyone in those threads actually discusses what secrets, specifically, Trump divulged?

>leddit
>winning anything

Mining their salt.

no, there is never a discussion that can be entertained by anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass

He supposedly divulged that ISIS can use electronic devices as bombs. Which is the reason we immediately put bans on laptops flying on planes out of Muslim countries

What they don't tell you is the president has full and total authority over classified information. He can declassify anything he wants. He can tell anyone whatever classified info he wants. Trump literally did nothing wrong

It's fake news and fake outrage

So what are the details of what Trump supposedly told the Russians?

Holy shit they're retarded. You need a declared state of war for someone to be convicted of treason. We aren't at war with Russia. Also the president has the full authority to do whatever he wants with classified intelligence

TRUMP is a FINNGOL?!?!?!?

god its going to be a great day when Russia narrative gets BTFO forever

That ISIS could put bombs in laptop batteries while having a smaller battery in the laptop to make it still turn on. This could be used to bring down planes.

We learned this from the raid that liberals tried to act like was a failure. It's the reason we put restrictions on laptops flying out of certain countries.

He has the full authority to tell them that if he wants to

why does plebbit think Russia is an enemy?

Salt Mine Part 2

Fuck I thought it must have been something remotely sensitive. Plebbit is crying treason because he warned Russia about ISIS's dirty tricks? Anyone who still goes to that godawful site is beyond redemption

That's what I mean though, anyone who actually took the time to read the article should come to the same conclusion we have. The articles plainly state that it's not illegal for Trump to do what he did, and that is was related to ISIS terrorism.

So how can these reddit people have any kind of serious discussion over this thing without stumbling into the fact that Trump did nothing wrong and might be saving lives?

no because literally nothing matters anymore

Reddit Salt Mine Part 3 (Last Dump)

>how to detect a shill
>uses the phrase "T_D" when complaining about a shitty subreddit
>thats it.

>Finnish?
this is now a BENIS thread

Nothing

Just that an user source said this to the writer

Considering people at the meeting said it didn't happen, it's fake news.

>going to Reddit
fuck off and die newfag scum

>mfw Hillary revealed classified information about our nuclear response time on national TV during a live debate and no one said a word about it.

>literally terrified

why are these people so low IQ

good luck having any semblance of discussion on that website lmfao
god damn all those people are embarrassing themselves

i'm stunned that trump hasn't sued the media for libel and slander.

This was on our fucking TV stations
I seriously hope the entire media circuit is executed for having communist ties.

Except for Sup Forums's endless Jew hate threads. At any time there are dozens, none of which actually have a person there to discuss the thread

SLIDE THREAD TO AVOID THE SETH RICH CONVO!!!

DON'T LET THEM DISTRACT!!!

how's that an exception? if nobody's there to discuss anything and only dump holohoax pictures without citations, then use your own judgement. this is why discussion is important.
have you ever thought to ask better questions or look up old threads in the archive?

Because shareblue told them so

>this is super classified information
>our sources told us so much about it we are withholding information

>SAP
>we know what was said
>we, the media, know the contents of a SAP
fucking hell someone get the rope

people on r*ddit wouldn't have been able to make that connection because the average iq of a user there is probably around the mid 80s

>that story about that guys teacher
>they live in Canada

reddit is 90% shills. even if they know what a SAP is and how badly the washington post has just fucked up if their information is true, they're not going to tell the truth. ever.

This. WTF?

She was privy to this highly classified information as Secretary of State and her uttering it confirmed it. Prior, only uncredible sources had discussed the 4 second delay. This is critical in a nuclear MAD game theory situation and all nuclear powers value this piece of information the most-- the opposing countries' reaction time. Her previous position as Sec of State made this a treasonous admission.

She did it during the most public possible forum possible-- hundreds of millions of viewers who viewed and listened to the debate. She has risked the lives of tens of millions of Americans for her own vanity.

She's a total and utter psychopath.

>pic related