Donald Trump

Even after the great meme war, does Sup Forums still like Donald Trump? because I can't tell anymore. (P.S. I am on board with Trump)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12976292
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.
we're just overrun with shills guy,

no

>Even after the great meme war
>after

Evil never takes a break. This is for life comrade

He made so many people mad he's gained my respect.

I like Trump, I just like trolling you faggots more

RussiaGate is the Dems and elites only political capital. If they lose Russia, they lose everything.

TRASH THE RUSSIA BS!! WE WANT TRUTH!!!

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

FUCK OFF SAGEBLUE

ok, we shall overthrow the shills then

He should talk less.

I'm still on board. It is way to early to judge anything in my opinion. He has been met by unprecedented obstructionism by the Democrats, the media, the entrenched bureaucracy, and the courts as well as his own party.

Repeal and replace is finally happening, contractors are making bids for the wall, and we have the lowest level of illegal Mexican immigration in years.

He hasn't let the media sour our relationship with Russia and he did not invade Syria.

I am also waiting to see what happens with the September budget and the tax reforms.

Now that Gorsuch has been confirmed, I am confident that these ridiculous 9th circuit decisions will be overturned.

For me it is wait and see, but I am cautiously optimistic.

Trumps been putting in work for us user. Shills are super pissed but still dont have a clue. They think if they spam this board with anti trump stuff we will just give up but really we just turn every shill thread into protrump redpill threads. Sea of piss.

I am on board with Trump a day per every leftist tear dropped

If he is against Assad i will never support him

ok, I will help you. btw what are "shills"?

>Myguy

He needs to bring the bantz on Twitter more, esp at an international level.

yes

>btw what are "shills"

Just how new are you? Have you been on Sup Forums for literally, 5 minutes?

as long as faggots still hate Trump

No, I've been on Sup Forums for about a month or two. I still don't know what a neet is

No way, his only redeeming quality is that he's mean to people.

lol why are you even on Sup Forums then?

No
Employment
Education
Training

shill: people paid to shitpost, disrupt the board, and/or disseminate canned talking-points

Lets find out

strawpoll.me/12976292
strawpoll.me/12976292
strawpoll.me/12976292

of course.

the difference is the shills still have something to fight for (in vain) whereas we have far less fighting to do since our candidate is the actual POTUS, thus making the whiners seem more numerous than they actually are.

No matter what, Trump is president and not Hillary. I will be forever grateful for that.

I stopped caring for trump the moment he bombed assad and released a picture of his situation room surrounded by 5 globalist jews.

Fuck him we were tricked.

Stop encouraging them

If you haven't figured out what trump is all about by now you are basically fucking done in the head and you just roll over and die.

SETH RICH WAS A PATRIOT. HIS MURDER WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN OR FORGOTTEN. JUSTICE IS AROUND THE CORNER. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.

nice angle you got there, share more valuable opinions of your's, fellow user :^)

Nice
Everywhere
Except
The Titties

incredibly cringey post

Never
Even
Eaten
Tendies

no, he's a globalist kike

fuck trump

The meme war has always existed. You are just now showing up to the battlefield. Now report to the front, private.

Not
Evolved
Except
Testies

As if anyone that wasn't retarded ever liked Donald Trump.
There's a difference between laughing at & laughing with someone!

I do think part of it was just a show on Trump's part but even pretending to be a retard still makes you look retarded.

>shill guys
No, you retards are just falling for counter trolling/bait, it's like when you were a newfag at Sup Forums and hated on summerposters

Depends on the user. I personally like him but I got criticisms and skepticism.

I will tell you there are more on r/the_donald that like him than in Sup Forums.

During the election Trump said if Hillary wins then it's rigged. If she had won then it would have been true that it was rigged. He knew he was going to win because he already had the electoral college in his back pocket!

Elections shouldn't be popularity contests...that's for shit like prom and the voice ya faggot. The retards are the ones who vote for the candidate they like instead of the one more apt to do the job.

Do niggers still hate trump?

Then I still like Trump.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.